Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Facebook Records Unprecedented Milestone Of 1 Billion Daily Users - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Records Unprecedented Milestone Of 1 Billion Daily Users (356 Views)

How Much Is Nairaland Worth If Lindaikeji Worth 3.1 Billion? / How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Records Unprecedented Milestone Of 1 Billion Daily Users by bongolistik(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
The chief executive of Facebook who also doubles as the co-founder, Mark Zuckerberg revealed this in his Facebook page and I quote “On this week, 1 in 7 people on earth used Facebook to connect with their friends and family” and he continued…. “This was the first time we reached this milestone, and it’s just the beginning of connecting the whole world”.

Recently, the number of active users in Facebook has surged tremendously both on the web based platform and mobile users; and the sky now seems to look as a starting point for this tremendous social media platform that has changed the way we do business and interact socially in the online world.

Source: http://highteknology..com/2015/08/need-traffic-facebook-got-you-covered.html
Re: Facebook Records Unprecedented Milestone Of 1 Billion Daily Users by kamair237(m): 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
NL records 100k daily users...
how bout dat...
Re: Facebook Records Unprecedented Milestone Of 1 Billion Daily Users by resultcase(m): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Nice achievement. I think nairaland needs to be creative too to achieve more. The biggest forum in Africa has been static for years without any Form of innovations.
Re: Facebook Records Unprecedented Milestone Of 1 Billion Daily Users by bongolistik(m): 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
kamair237:
NL records 100k daily users...
how bout dat...
I think NL has already achieved what you just mentioned

(1) (Reply)

OPPORTUNITY COME BUT Once,make Use Of It Now And Get Our Packages Below; / Pls Webmasters Should Check My Blog. / 8 Ways Website Can Grow Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.