Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Need Answers... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need Answers... (283 Views)

Need Answers / Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Answers... by martijez(f): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Someone I know that's very close to me just went for a scan and the doctor told her that her baby's heart has stopped beating that the child is dead (she was already 6-7mnths preg)
The thing before all of this happened, that is even with her pregnancy she was still travelling by road when she was already very heavy,I warned her that it wasn't good for the baby,buh she wouldn't listen...please I just want to know,maybe I was wrong buh travelling by road when you are pregnant is it a good idea and plz wah are the dos and don'ts of pregnancy?? Thanks
Re: Need Answers... by tforever(m): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
ask google my brother it will give you the answers you seek.

(1) (Reply)

People May Get Rid Of The Trays / You Dont Need Any Pill To Loose Weight... / Bed Bugs Eradication Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.