Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Assist Those Who Need This To Be There - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Assist Those Who Need This To Be There (280 Views)

An Appeal To Assist Kidney Patient, Sadiq Abubakar / Please Assist Me With The Interpretation(ecg Test) / Tochi Mbonu Needs Your Help- She Needs A Kidney Transplant-pls Assist Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assist Those Who Need This To Be There by CHARLESBENNY: 3:38am On Aug 02, 2015
On the 16th of August 2015 we hope to administer energy healing to sick and diseased bodies and minds.

We also hope to teach you how to discover your own innate abilities.

We are all beings of light and love and we all have come with one gift/abilities or the other but these abilities are just lieing dormant in people with them not being put to use.

Come and learn how to wake up your energy vortices. Come and learn how to connect and activate your higher self.

That's the only way to really bring your divinity into your everyday physical life experiences. It's important.

In fact, it's very very important.

It's not taking much from you. It's only a 4 hours interactive period where a lot of other like minds would gather to share and learn.

It's not costing much financially. Just a little to cater for refreshments and materials (N3,000).

I sincerely don't know why anyone would want to miss this... but shit happens they say.

I wouldn't allow it happen to me... would you.

Call to book your place now. I really would love to see everyone. Everyone!

All my friends far and near, please come. Come with your friends and family. Come with anyone, anyone, anywhere from the streets, from anywhere.

We care, We share, We Heal.

I love you so dearly.

Date: Sunday 16th August, 2015

Time: 1-5pm

Venue: 1, Awe street off Haruna bustop, college road, Ogba Lagos

Fee: N3,000 (for refreshments and materials)

WhatsApp: 08032328836

bb pin: 52EFFFF1

Calls: 08095254937, 08095255235.

(1) (Reply)

Polio And The War Within / Fumigation Services / Just How To Boost Brainpower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.