Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa (24030 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos / Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by lalasticlala(m): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Femi Adesina returns press pass of Deutsche Welle Reporter covering the Villa, Mr Ubale Musa seized by the CSO to GEJ

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ayourb/status/615619501762179072

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by lalasticlala(m): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Moooooor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
Good development.

But why was it initially revoked, not nice

The initial decision was made without recourse to common sense, an act of skoptsy without thinking of the backlash. The correspondence is not the first reporter that would be anti-GEJ, but because we are in a banana republic, the COS to GEJ would rather be brash in the display of his displeasure.

There are different ways to skin a cat, they could have silently frustrated him without raising dust. Simply giving instructions to the security operatives to bar him from entering any events venue, would be a great way to achieve this. But trust my naija people, no need to do all that, I bet they actually "bundled" him out of the building in the usual Nigerian " police is your friend " way.

10 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
This topic is confusing... I am more confused now than i were before...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by phransix147(m): 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Correcting the mistakes of the past government...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by indiraserv: 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by DankemzI(m): 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
This treatment should have been given to Sahara reporters wayback
axiliborha:
Don't do anyhow do very well......first time the world would see me on FP....I would like to dedicate this land to my last born
Congrats dear!
Anytime you be FTC, you'll declare public holiday in your roon grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by msmon(m): 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
Great development. The card was sized probably because he's too investigative.

[size=15pt]Join the poster below me in celebration, she make FP for the first time. Hurray!
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by axiliborha(f): 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Don't do anyhow do very well......first time the world would see me on FP....I would like to dedicate this land to my last born

7 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by not4sure(m): 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
ok
Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by gwales: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Press freedom is now guaranteed. Apc change

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by dustydee: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Excellent. Sai Baba tongue

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by UnknownT: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
even with the picture, it may be refuted. Lemme go and confirm it from Femi's twitter handle. I don't trust all these social network journalists again
Btw, is that Shehu Garba on the left? Looks clueless! You guys have a lot of work to do oh

@ Lalasticlala, why not edit the FP tite to "GEJ's CoS instead of that CoS to GEJ", you will end up confusing many persons here

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by jamex93(m): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
back to base
Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by bueze046(m): 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
I was here
Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by Notion(m): 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by Sunofgod(m): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Pathetic
Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by princemolak(m): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
ok
Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by airmark(m): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
correcting all the wrongs. cool cool cool cool
Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by Masculity(m): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Finally #CHANGE has come.
Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by Ojeremi(m): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
SOooooooo !?!!!!!
Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by glimpse33(m): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
yawns*

how does this affect this olosho I am banging? kiss

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by sdindan: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
earlier report said this regime seized it. now is gej regime. hmmmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
indiraserv:
Nice
na everything dey nice 4 ur own eye

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by godoluwa(m): 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
issorait. next plz?
Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by RijiyarLemo(m): 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
...Meanwhile, TANoids will still have something to say.
Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by lilprinze: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
b
Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by helphelp: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ok...We hear...

After una don buy am with enough Daura cows
Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by skondo09(m): 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
i tink it a gud move for him
Re: Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa by Hafyz23(m): 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tor. Motigbo yin o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Foundation Letter Not Only To Obasanjo - Vanguard / I Didn’t Know My Ministers, Top Government Officials -buhari / Petrol: Lagos Fuel Stations Shut Down Over Speculation Of Pump Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.