Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,260 members, 7,957,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:27 PM

Rccg Members Thread - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Members Thread (1231 Views)

Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) / Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David / See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rccg Members Thread by Zillionglobal(m): 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
If u are proud of Rccg, show it here, tell us ur parish and what is most special abt ur parish.....I REP. RCCG FCT PROVINCE 5 HQTS, DESIRE OF NATIONS PARISH JABI ABUJA
Re: Rccg Members Thread by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 30, 2015
I represent RCCG province 10, Elim parish, 3 , Beyioku close, sango ota, by maltina junction, Ogun state. I serve in the sanitation ministry. I am proud of my parish because we are doing great and the spirit of Gos is moving mightily there.

I am using this medium to invite everyone to our Sunday service and also this holy ghost service at RCCG camp, pls let us meat there.

@op, u did no specify where u are serving in ur parish, God bless you in Jesus name
Re: Rccg Members Thread by Zillionglobal(m): 11:32am On Jun 30, 2015
I am serving in the PRAYER DEPT. My parish is a provincial hqts, we have been able to plant 7 parishes outside Nigeria and many parishes under our province, renamed after our parish, DESIRE OF NATIONS.
Re: Rccg Members Thread by Zillionglobal(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2015
I am serving in the PRAYER DEPT. My parish is a provincial hqts, we have been able to plant 7 parishes outside Nigeria and many parishes under our province, renamed after our parish, DESIRE OF NATIONS. May i invite All nairalanders to our weekly non denominational program , every monday @ 11:30am tagged: OUR OF DIVINE SOLUTION
Re: Rccg Members Thread by Zillionglobal(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
SCAM ALERT@pastor Oladipo. I just caried a brief research abt pst. Oladipo and i read a scam alert of sbdy that was defrauded of #100,000 by pst Oladipo. Plz house, kindly verify or posibly visit the church b4 u make payment to anybdy. I do not know the pastor or the complainant. CAVET EMPTOR. Meanwhile pastor, kindly respond to the allegation.
Re: Rccg Members Thread by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Zillionglobal:
SCAM ALERT@pastor Oladipo. I just caried a brief research abt pst. Oladipo and i read a scam alert of sbdy that was defrauded of #100,000 by pst Oladipo. Plz house, kindly verify or posibly visit the church b4 u make payment to anybdy. I do not know the pastor or the complainant. CAVET EMPTOR. Meanwhile pastor, kindly respond to the allegation.

I tried my pastor's number and it was not going, we were warned during workers night vigil about a scammer who is bearing same name, I want to confirm first before any comment.
Re: Rccg Members Thread by Zillionglobal(m): 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
I Knew dat no provincial pastor wil ply his trade like this scammer. Cavet emtor
Re: Rccg Members Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Zillionglobal:
I am serving in the PRAYER DEPT. My parish is a provincial hqts, we have been able to plant 7 parishes outside Nigeria and many parishes under our province, renamed after our parish, DESIRE OF NATIONS. May i invite All nairalanders to our weekly non denominational program , every monday @ 11:30am tagged: OUR OF DIVINE SOLUTION
the DON is the best place to worship.

I dont miss hour of divine solution on mondays. God has been wonderful to me tru that prayer.

I may even be seeing you in church, are you sure you are nt pastor Francis? Lol.
Re: Rccg Members Thread by Zillionglobal(m): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2015
LOL, I AM NOT PASTOR FRANCIS,LETS CONNECT DIS SUNDAY, I ATTEND SECOND SERVICE. 08097311499,
missbronze:

I dont miss hour of divine solution on mondays. God has been wonderful to me tru that prayer.

I may even be seeing you in church, are you sure you are nt pastor Francis? Lol.
missbronze:

missbronze:

Re: Rccg Members Thread by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Zillionglobal:
LOL, I AM NOT PASTOR FRANCIS,LETS CONNECT DIS SUNDAY, I ATTEND SECOND SERVICE. 08097311499, [color=#000099][/color]
Lol. I know you are not. #teasing you#

I attend second service too. I will give you a call after service.

Meanwhile, i saw ur pm, sorry i dont do pms, my nl mail is fualty.
Re: Rccg Members Thread by Zillionglobal(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
K till sunday, a great wknd ahead.
missbronze:
Lol. I know you are not. #teasing you#

I attend second service too. I will give you a call after service.

Meanwhile, i saw ur pm, sorry i dont do pms, my nl mail is fualty.
Re: Rccg Members Thread by Zillionglobal(m): 11:38am On Jul 04, 2015
BRO see air freshener that i produced for my parish. I can brand your parish/province like this and members/pastors wil be glad to have it in thier car/home/office.
servantofGod2:
I represent RCCG province 10, Elim parish, 3 , Beyioku close, sango ota, by maltina junction, Ogun state. I serve in the sanitation ministry. I am proud of my parish because we are doing great and the spirit of Gos is moving mightily there.

I am using this medium to invite everyone to our Sunday service and also this holy ghost service at RCCG camp, pls let us meat there.

@op, u did no specify where u are serving in ur parish, God bless you in Jesus name

(1) (Reply)

Judge Me And My Pastor : Is This Coincidental Or Am I Being Jazzed / Saudi Stamped Pictures / Pictures,status:biggest Jesus In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.