Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

Can't Unlock My Tecno Phantom Z. Pls Help. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can't Unlock My Tecno Phantom Z. Pls Help. (1522 Views)

My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) / My Tecno L8 Unboxing/experience (pictures) / The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Unlock My Tecno Phantom Z. Pls Help. by Everfrank(m): 1:04am On Jun 30, 2015
See me see wahala o! I installed Leo Privacy Guard on my tecno phone but after locking my selected pin won't unlock it. This happened after my boy fiddled with the phone. I seriously need help as my phantom z is now a toy.
Thanks.
Re: Can't Unlock My Tecno Phantom Z. Pls Help. by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 30, 2015
Go get anoda one
Next tym u will not b so stingy
Wat were u trying 2 hide so bad u had 2 bypass ur phone's custom lock, ehn

Well....my advice is dat u try 2 google up d apps' developer support webpage
U might b able 2 c a fix 4 d issue
Or probably b able to lodge a complaint
Goodluck....else......trash noni
Re: Can't Unlock My Tecno Phantom Z. Pls Help. by eraly(m): 7:14am On Jun 30, 2015
Everfrank:
See me see wahala o! I installed Leo Privacy Guard on my tecno phone but after locking my selected pin won't unlock it. This happened after my boy fiddled with the phone. I seriously need help as my phantom z is now a toy.
Thanks.

off d phone, press POWER BUTTON + VOLUME UP BUTTON at the same time. your phone should boot into recovery. you should see somtin like WIPE DATA. use the VOLUME UP BUTTON or POWER BUTTON to enter. it should bringu anoda page. jus scroll down to YES and enter it.wait for it to finish den reboot your phone. dats all.
Re: Can't Unlock My Tecno Phantom Z. Pls Help. by eraly(m): 7:15am On Jun 30, 2015
Everfrank:
Thanks.

off d phone, press POWER BUTTON + VOLUME UP BUTTON at the same time. your phone should boot into recovery. you should see somtin like WIPE DATA. use the VOLUME UP BUTTON or POWER BUTTON to enter. it should bringu anoda page. jus scroll down to YES and enter it.wait for it to finish den reboot your phone. dats all.
Re: Can't Unlock My Tecno Phantom Z. Pls Help. by Everfrank(m): 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Thanks man. I did t just that but it didn't work. I followed the prompts and reset the phone by erasing user data. After rebooting the phone the software is still there asking me enter pin to unlock. I even took the phone down to some software guys and even after flashing the phone the app lock has remained adamant.
I don enter one chance be that?
eraly pout=35307979:

Re: Can't Unlock My Tecno Phantom Z. Pls Help. by jksxxxx: 1:43am On Jul 01, 2015
Everfrank:
Thanks man. I did t just that but it didn't work. I followed the prompts and reset the phone by erasing user data. After rebooting the phone the software is still there asking me enter pin to unlock. I even took the phone down to some software guys and even after flashing the phone the app lock has remained adamant.
I don enter one chance be that?
watsapp me...09033365257
Re: Can't Unlock My Tecno Phantom Z. Pls Help. by Everfrank(m): 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
jksxxxx:
watsapp me...09033365257
I will call instead. I am only using a java phone to communicate. My whatsap may not work on this phone.
Re: Can't Unlock My Tecno Phantom Z. Pls Help. by Everfrank(m): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
phellamon:
Go get anoda one
Next tym u will not b so stingy
Wat were u trying 2 hide so bad u had 2 bypass ur phone's custom lock, ehn

Well....my advice is dat u try 2 google up d apps' developer support webpage
U might b able 2 c a fix 4 d issue
Or probably b able to lodge a complaint
Goodluck....else......trash noni
Thanks for your suggestion. Far from being stingy. But we all have something to hide, don't you? I just downloaded that software two days earlier and didn't activate it myself. I hope not to reach the trash noni stage. Lol!
Re: Can't Unlock My Tecno Phantom Z. Pls Help. by gametalk: 2:32am On Jul 02, 2015
I want to ask does the camera and video quality good and sharp enough?
I want to buy one soon. Thanks....
Re: Can't Unlock My Tecno Phantom Z. Pls Help. by drviktor99: 5:55am On Jul 02, 2015
I knw ur problem...it's called privacy unlock.i cn do it...if u r in ph cal me 09034434220
Re: Can't Unlock My Tecno Phantom Z. Pls Help. by Everfrank(m): 12:21am On Jul 03, 2015
gametalk:
I want to ask does the camera and video quality good and sharp enough?
I want to buy one soon. Thanks....
Yeah its among the best.
Re: Can't Unlock My Tecno Phantom Z. Pls Help. by Carlcaresophia: 10:13am On Jul 03, 2015
Everfrank:
Thanks.
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!! How Can I Change My "ITEL 1403+" IMEI? / Never Lose Your Text Messages - How To Backup Your SMS To Your Gmail / How Do Solve Parse Error Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.