Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant (3964 Views)

2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. / Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures / 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 30, 2015
a Norwegian couple recently gave birth to a half-human/half elephant hybrid that many Hindu practitioners believe to be the reincarnation of the popular deity Ganesha. Ganesha is commonly depicted as a man with several limbs and the head of an elephant. Alexandar and Lola Andersen first attempted to keep their child a secret from the world, but soon pictures of the child along with the identity of the family leaked to the Indian media. The Andersen’s found themselves celebrities in the country of India. “We wish they would stop hanging outside of our home. Why won’t they just leave us alone?” Lola Andersen said. We’ve already been through enough. My baby looks like an elephant and even worse, he’s a ginger. If an Indian hands me one more basket, I’m going to stab them in the face!” When asked of the child’s name, father Alexandar only answered, “we never really gave it a name. To be quite honest...... dailymediabuzz.com/norwegian-woman-gives-birth-to-elephant-baby/

2 Shares

Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by jimohibrahim(m): 6:26am On Jun 30, 2015
See gobe... Is he that ugly to the extent they call him half elephant
Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by micronut(m): 6:27am On Jun 30, 2015
Bad market! Another crap from an hungry blogger.

3 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by osaslord500(m): 6:29am On Jun 30, 2015
Na blessing in disguise
Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 30, 2015
jimohibrahim:
See gobe... Is he that ugly to the extent they call him half elephant
i dont know why d picture isnt showing but u can look it up the link i gave below the story
Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by jimohibrahim(m): 6:30am On Jun 30, 2015
lexiconkabir:
i dont know why d picture isnt showing but u can look it up the link i gave below the story
Kk
Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 30, 2015
micronut:
Bad market! Another crap from an hungry blogger.
we are all scholars, wen u see an information u do research before sayin crap and booty

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by mistabiola: 6:33am On Jun 30, 2015
Pinshure orelse na hunger go kill this blogger. grin cheesy
Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by micronut(m): 6:34am On Jun 30, 2015
lexiconkabir:
we are all scholars, wen u see an information u do research before sayin crap and booty
Sorry gat no time for Mysterious Research works........There are better ways to expend my Energy!
Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 30, 2015
mistabiola:
Pinshure orelse na hunger go kill this blogger. grin cheesy
look up the link i gave, but lemme try again to up load the pishure
Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 30, 2015
micronut:
Sorry gat no time for Mysterious Research works........There are better ways to expend my Energy!
dats the reason why u shouldnt say crap.....cuz u dont do research
Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by mistabiola: 6:40am On Jun 30, 2015
lexiconkabir:
look up the link i gave, but lemme try again to up load the pishure

Thanks bro cool cool
Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 30, 2015
here is the pishure

Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by glimpse33(m): 6:44am On Jun 30, 2015
photo shopping, pro easy
shoutout to 9ice tho!
Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by Spaxon(f): 6:49am On Jun 30, 2015
maybe an Elephant is the real Father of that Alien
Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 30, 2015
glimpse33:
photo shopping, pro easy

shoutout to 9ice tho!
nigerians sha!!! well na our way, we hardly believe things and thats y the poor keeps getn poorer cuz of inadequate information
Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by Abayor7: 7:33am On Jun 30, 2015
Mah bookspace.

lipsrsealed
Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by Seunvense(m): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2015
Is this real?
Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 30, 2015
[size=13pt]Another fake news.[/size]

According to this circulating report, a Norwegian woman has given birth to a baby elephant. The report claims that, after the 'half-human/half-elephant hybrid' baby was born, millions of Hindus began a pilgrimage to 'Norwegia' to see the child. Supposedly, many Hindu practitioners believe that the child could be a reincarnation of the deity Ganesha.

The report features an image supposedly depicting
the 'elephant baby'.

[size=18pt]But, of course, the report is utter nonsense. No such hybrid birth - or subsequent pilgrimage - has occurred. The bogus story comes via the fake-news satire website Huzlers. Nothing published on Huzlers should be taken seriously.

The site includes the following disclaimer in the footer of its pages:

Huzlers.com is a combination of urban news and satirical entertainment to keep its visitors in a state of disbelief.
[/size]

The image used in the report is in fact an art-piece created by the Australian artist Patricia Piccinini. Piccinini is renown for creating strange and fanciful animal-human hybrid sculptures. A picture of another of her sculptures, which depicts a hybrid-human mother and her suckling babies, has been featured in other Internet hoax messages.

Source: http://www.hoax-slayer.com/woman-gives-birth-elephant.shtml
Not everything on the internet is necessarily true.!

Nigerians! grin

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2015
lexiconkabir:
a Norwegian couple recently gave birth to a half-human/half elephant hybrid that many Hindu practitioners believe to be the reincarnation of the popular deity Ganesha. Ganesha is commonly depicted as a man with several limbs and the head of an elephant. Alexandar and Lola Andersen first attempted to keep their child a secret from the world, but soon pictures of the child along with the identity of the family leaked to the Indian media. The Andersen’s found themselves celebrities in the country of India. “We wish they would stop hanging outside of our home. Why won’t they just leave us alone?” Lola Andersen said. We’ve already been through enough. My baby looks like an elephant and even worse, he’s a ginger. If an Indian hands me one more basket, I’m going to stab them in the face!” When asked of the child’s name, father Alexandar only answered, “we never really gave it a name. To be quite honest...... dailymediabuzz.com/norwegian-woman-gives-birth-to-elephant-baby/
GMO poisoning.
Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Another fake news.

Not everything on the internet is necessarily true.!
Nigerians! grin
I thought so, but you never know with this age.
Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by kykhelomor(f): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2015
:-XEhn ehn,Wonders shall never end.
Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by juddexy2(m): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2015
Mehn This is Scary...
Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
lexiconkabir:

Lol bitches.. its an artwork......
dirty liar do research before you post.

webneel.com/webneel/blog/most-controversial-art-sculptures-patricia-piccinini-30-sculptures

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by dtc2k(m): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Learn How to Analyze Large Volume of Data and Make Powerful Presentation of Your Reports at Our Upcoming Course: Data Analysis & Reporting Using Excel 2013.

This is a highly interactive and hands-on programme designed to upgrade the skills of the professional and non-professional participants in Data Managements /Financial Database Management and expose them to a range of built-in advanced data processing and modeling tools and techniques used to analyze data quickly and efficiently; maximizing organizational and individual return on Investment!
You will learn how to effectively Organize, Analyze, and Summarize your Data, and make impressive and powerful presentation of your reports.

Participants will be empowered to use tools such as Advanced Filters, Conditional Formatting, VLookup, HLookup, Pivot Tables, and data consolidation. Also reporting tools, data manipulation and searching, plus automation of tasks. We are revealing some of the most challenging of the over 350 functions in Excel.

Course Content:
1. Excel Hotkeys and Shortcuts
2. Entering and Formatting of Data
3. Data Validation Tools
4. Analyzing Data with a PivotTable
5. Automating Lookup calculations
6. Business Projections & Forecasting with Excel
7. Analyzing Business Profitability with Excel
8. Performing “What-if” analyses
9. Consolidating & Summarizing data in multiple worksheets and workbooks
10. Presenting & Reporting of Data with Charts and Graphs
11. Creating Interactive Reports with PivotTables
12. Introduction to Macros

Course is hands-on based on MS EXCEL 2013;
Participants are expected to come to class with their laptops. Pick 1 week of your choice
Week 1: Saturday July 11, 2015: 10am – 6pm Sunday July 12, 2015: 02pm – 6pm
Week 2 Saturday July 18, 2015: 10am – 6pm Sunday July 19, 2015: 02pm – 6pm
Week 3 Saturday July 25, 2015: 10am – 6pm Sunday July 26, 2015: 02pm – 6pm
Week 4 Saturday August 8, 2015: 10am – 6pm Sunday August 9, 2015: 02pm – 6pm

Venue:
3 Bella Close, Quarry Road, turning after Seliat Agbaje Central Mosque before Living Faith Church Word Wide (Winners’ Church Abeokuta) for those coming from Panseke
or
Post Office Area and the turning after Living Faith Church Word Wide (Winners’ Church Abeokuta) before Seliat Agbaje Central Mosque for those coming from Quarry (Agbe-Loba).

Course Fee: N30, 000 per participant per week.
Discounts Available for Early Payment & Group Registrations

Fee covers: Course Materials, Breakfast and Lunch for 2 Days, Certificate of Participation.
Certificate of Participation: Certificate will be awarded to participants at successful completion of all modules. For
Group registrations; Certificate will carry both your company and Divine Touch Computer Training School Logo.

To Register: Please send your Full Name, Email, and Occupation & Phone No. to divinetouch2k@gmail.com
Enquiries: Call or Text
Blessing: whatsApp 08096900177, 07030804553 Divine: 08179409183, whatsApp 08039408822|
Email: divinetouch2k@gmail.com | BB: | 56317F97
Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by missyruq(f): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
shocked God,av mercy
Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by ideatoprince18(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
lie lie..... a computer can do such rubbish stuffs
Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by onyiloyi(m): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Chineke!
Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by Harvard13(m): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
when i thought ive seen enough? dese indians tho
Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by Shaadey: 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
k
Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by mickyarams: 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
Some are fearfully made!
Re: Omg!!! Woman Gives Birth To Half Human Half Elephant by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Am beginning to see why mum almost killed herself when I told her my Indian friend wanted to marry me

(1) (Reply)

UTME 2017: Thread For Art and Social Science Students / Female Yabatech Student Seen Being Chased Over “indecent” Dressing / When Will The Polytechnic Ibadan Begin Awarding B.tech degrees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.