Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures (52594 Views)

From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi / Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) / Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by OurSchoolNews: 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Good day Nairalanders! Its been a while, isn't it?

Today, I will be sharing with you the typical life of a Nigerian Medical Student.

Here is just the typical life of almost every Nigerian Medical Student from Birth to Graduate.

When I was born, the plan was to be a baby girl for life and literally too. First day I heard…
“you suck breast too much, I can’t wait for you to grow up”.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by OurSchoolNews: 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
But you see, life’s not fair, I started walking and people started throwing around words like “responsible”, “house chore” etc.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by OurSchoolNews: 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
School started and everything was smooth until I got to senior secondary class.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by OurSchoolNews: 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
Science class or art class or commercial class?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by OurSchoolNews: 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
Decided science class and then my mother decided to tell mummy Biola that always has an opinion about everything. Mummy Biola went..

20 Likes 1 Share

And then, “this girl that likes to talk a lot, she should be a lawyer”.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by Destined2win: 6:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
I respect good doctors, but I appreciate nurses the more

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by OurSchoolNews: 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Meanwhile, I was like..

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by OurSchoolNews: 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
So time for JAMB, I studied the brochure.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by OurSchoolNews: 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
I concluded on Medicine and Surgery. So first year in school, I was ready. New baffs, who this?

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by OurSchoolNews: 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
Year 1 was a breeze!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by OurSchoolNews: 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
Year 2, Anatomy lecturer said “look beside you, that’s your competition”.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by OurSchoolNews: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Big texts, human bones, people started calling me “D Doctorrrrrrr”, I started..

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by OurSchoolNews: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
First test and our scores were pasted on the notice board, when I saw my score..

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by Mediapace: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Seriously i found those pics funny.
Ourschoolnews rocks.

Studying Medicine in 9ja no be easy Job o especiall O.A.U. ,if you aren't serious believe me you will do your marriage there

Lanicky is waiting,join the winning team.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Year 2 to year 3 break, went home and dad introduced me as a doctor to his friends, I was like..

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by OurSchoolNews: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Year 3. Restrategized and was ready.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by OurSchoolNews: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
I wasn’t going to fail anymore because..

76 Likes 4 Shares

First professional exam.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by OurSchoolNews: 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Meanwhile, family and friends were very expectant.

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by OurSchoolNews: 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Results were released and yay! I passed.

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by OurSchoolNews: 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
Time for wardcoat and actually dealing with real humans.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by OurSchoolNews: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Things took a different turn. Each Consultant* had their rule.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by OurSchoolNews: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
When you resume in the morning, then you get to the clinic and there are no patients.

67 Likes 1 Share

And the Consultant announces an impromptu wardround “to keep you busy”.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by OurSchoolNews: 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
Consultant then asks “Whose patient is this?!” and you have not clerked.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by OurSchoolNews: 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
But you signed for your clerking* partner in exchange for him to clerk your patient but he still didn’t clerk.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Consultant starts insulting you and your ancestors and a Registrar* now puts mouth.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by OurSchoolNews: 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
After you finish chopping that insult from your Consultant.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by OurSchoolNews: 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Then, the person that was meant to clerk comes to say sorry to you.

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by OurSchoolNews: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
When you get to the hospital early the following day to clerk the patient and are feeling quite confident..

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures by OurSchoolNews: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
You finish presenting and the Consultant asks if you’ve seen a stupid person before and you reply..

PLEASE TURN TO NEXT PAGE TO FINISH UP!

42 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg / A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.