Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies (21310 Views)

Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat / Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic / Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by oyindare(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2015
God
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by kilokeys(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2015
Depression

She was 15 when Nigeria had her independence..
She has been hearing the chant " e go better" since 19 gogoro..

Jokes apart.. Older folks suffer depression, loneliness esp when their spouses, friends are no more. Kids and grandkids visits like once a year thinking bag of rice can solve d problem
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by BMM0727(f): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2015
Just like that
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by Bonapart(m): 9:56am On Jun 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
These Witches and Wizards in Nigeria are very powerful ohhh.

Dem no even let a 70 yr old woman die in peace, dem force her use Razor blade Shave. Devil punish all the winshes and winches in Nigeria.
you never can tell who the witch is
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by lucilicious(f): 10:01am On Jun 30, 2015
Its called suicide related to lack of attension n care from loved once evidenced by depression

Nursing diagnosis..New NANDA grin

1 Like

Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by chiangyokay: 10:10am On Jun 30, 2015
Horrible!
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by damiloladuke: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2015
too bad

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANNA LAUGH TIRE TODAY
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by flexy9(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2015
HungerBAD:

Dem no even let a 70 yr old woman die in peace, dem force her use Razor blade Shave. Devil punish all the winshes and winches in Nigeria.
grin
HungerBAD:

Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by olaolulazio(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2015
glimpse33:
Oh common thats suicide.
In US where i live, its a LEGAL practise. smiley
Here in Nigeria, it's never a news.
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by Phonetikkks: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2015
Could have been suffering from mental illness, no one knows. Not every tragedy is caused by witch craft and superstition.
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by toniaangel(f): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2015
Only God knows the reason why she took her own life. Sufering continues in hell for her. Hmm na wa
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by juman(m): 10:24am On Jun 30, 2015
dangotesmummy:
But this is strange. Hope this isn't a case of homicide

Yeah this is strange, we are in the strange time, a period of destruction of the country. The sufferness is too much. No money, the life is hard for people. The useless "leaders" have destroyed the country.

You see an old woman killed herself, this is abomination. One nigeria obviously has failed the people of this country.
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by kingthreat(m): 10:40am On Jun 30, 2015
Suicide is no respecter of persons
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by Fynpatra(f): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2015
richyfunky:
suicide is never a good option, What will be d fate of d kids she left behind....
Sweethrt hw Sure are we dat she even had kids sef, she should be a moda to big men and women na....by naw der r supposed to be makin ha feel loved,,maybe all dis added to her suicide...

1 Like

Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2015
HungerBAD:

Dem no even let a 70 yr old woman die in peace, dem force her use Razor blade. Devil punish all the winshes and winches in Nigeria.

Rest in Peace.

Please dhow the old people around you and in your family LOVE please.

Use a minute of your Air Time to call an older relative to say hi.

Stop being delusional! Must we attribute everything to witchcraft? She must have been passing thru a very difficult time or she must have been depressed. Very soon we'll start blaming witches for the fall in oil price.
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by ITUNUTG: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2015
she need to be charged to court
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by PrinceFadipe(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2015
elderly person shouldn't be left alone. RIP
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2015
That's simply what DEPRESSION can cause..

The AGED are prone to xtreme LONELINESS

PLEASE, call your AGED PARENTS ALWAYS...

THEY just need to hear you speak
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 30, 2015
... and I wept again

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by ShenTeh(m): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
HungerBAD:

Dem no even let a 70 yr old woman die in peace, dem force her use Razor blade. Devil punish all the winshes and winches in Nigeria.

Rest in Peace.

Please dhow the old people around you and in your family LOVE please.

Thanks bruv.

You just compelled me to call an old uncle I've long abandoned.

Again, thanks and God bless you.
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by WeirdEdd: 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
1. old woman clits her own throat
2. old woman dies after slitting her own throat
3. story makes headlines
4. i read the story
...guess what happens next?
5. i simply say: eiyaaa...awww...!
6. i mind my own business, live and enjoy my life
Question: why would anyone committ suicide? depression isn't even an excuse, its gross irresponsibility to committ suicide...especially when ur 70 and shuld even be thinking of living longer?...!!

bottomline: story for d gods
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by toshmann(m): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
She prolly knew the next 4 yrs under Buhari is going to be hell on earth.
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by Rollyberry(m): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
HungerBAD:

Rest in Peace.

Please show the old people around you and in your family LOVE please.

UR SIMPLY CLUELESS
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by bamite(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
glimpse33:
Oh common thats suicide.

In US where i live, its a LEGAL practise. smiley
No be only U.S wer u live, na U.P
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by bamite(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Atk01:
Hmmm. This one is strong oo. What could have driven her to do that? RIP sha.
So what am i supposed to do with this your head nw?
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by bamite(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
mifavour:
I wonder if she'll eventually RIP cos she commited a suicide! Well RIP shaa
Babe be my babe nw, nawao angry
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by glimpse33(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
bamite:
No be only U.S wer u live, na U.P
wink
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:19am On Jul 01, 2015
ShenTeh:

Thanks bruv.

You just compelled me to call an old uncle I've long abandoned.

Again, thanks and God bless you.

Don't know why she committed suicide but rest assured there are no such things as witches and wizards and juju and mami waters etc etc.
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by MarieSucre(f): 1:05am On Jul 15, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Don't know why she committed suicide but rest assured there are no such things as witches and wizards and juju and mami waters etc etc.
Are you an atheist now?
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by UyiIredia(m): 1:17am On Jul 15, 2015
MarieSucre:
Are you an atheist now?

Nah. He's like some oyibo people, they don't believe in voodoo. Maybe they don't like to believe in what they can't understand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

39-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Girl In Kwara / Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter / Shuaibu Ogunmola: Oil Pipeline Marauder Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.