Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies (21312 Views)

Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat / Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic / Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by MarieSucre(f): 1:38am On Jul 15, 2015
UyiIredia:

Nah. He's like some oyibo people, they don't believe in voodoo. Maybe they don't like to believe in what they can't understand.
yeah. thats right. I think KoloOyinbo is not familiar with it like we are and it never figured in his growing up. Ireland was Christianized about 800 years. That is a whole loooooooooot of time to do away with paganism.
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
MarieSucre:
yeah. thats right. I think KoloOyinbo is not familiar with it like we are and it never figured in his growing up. Ireland was Christianized about 800 years. That is a whole loooooooooot of time to do away with paganism.

Ah but I was brought up as a scientist AND to think critically and logically. Travel outside primitive culture and you will find no one other than a few cranks who believe the voodoo juju nonsense. Of could it CANNOT work! And there are no instances of it ever have.
Re: 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
MarieSucre:
Are you an atheist now?

Nope but please don't revive the tired and disingenuous argument of the difference between religion and superstition. I have explained it too many times before (usually to those who are incapable of understanding or more likely simply don't wish to understand).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

39-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Girl In Kwara / Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter / Shuaibu Ogunmola: Oil Pipeline Marauder Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.