Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

"I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. (4169 Views)

Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" / Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party / Atiku's Son, Aminu Abubakar Weds In Ghana (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by ikelvin(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2015
Well, I don't see why Dangote should lie...would he?

Cc Lalasticlala

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/06/ive-been-to-your-house-in-london-atikus.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by Boyoboy9(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by zinachidi(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2015
its the word of atiku's son aganist that of dangote,,
I dunno for u guys,,

Buh i'll bet on dangote's own being true.
There is always a counter story to all these things...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2015
I would rather believe Atiku's son.

How on earth is it possible for Africa richest man not to have property outside the shores of Nigeria.

A man that can afford to build a cement factory worth $600million in another country,but can't afford to own,or buy a house outside the shores.

Is not about showing off,its necessary for business too.

He should tell us another story,we aint buying that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by Humblebloke(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2015
Dangote wasn't lyingundecided

He's only got lodges made up of several houses in several countries undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by lokito: 11:37am On Jun 30, 2015
He prolly rented an apartment in London and not his own house silly.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by ikelvin(m): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2015
Humblebloke:
Dangote wasn't lyingundecided

He's only got lodges made up of several houses in several countries undecided
Hahaha!! cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by ikelvin(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2015
Yomieluv:

How on earth is it possible for Africa richest man not to have property outside the shores of Nigeria.

Yeah, it's actually not possible for a business man as big as Dangote not to have a single apartment outside Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by ikelvin(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2015
lokito:
He prolly rented an apartment in London and not his own house silly.
Ah! You dey vex ooo. Lol. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by dangotesmummy: 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
Enemies of progress let my son be wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Yomieluv:

A man that can afford to build a cement factory worth $600million in another country,but can't afford to own,or buy a house outside the shores.

I wonder oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by pembisco(m): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
I'll rather believe dangote. btw dt myt be a fake account of atikus son cos I see no reason why he'll counter dangote's claim even if he has bn to his house in london. its not like they are/were beefing or somtin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by edwife(f): 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
It is very hard for a rich man not to have properties abroad,very hard.

In as much as i respect Dangonte,i doubt he has no property abroad.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by ice25(f): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Of course he doesn't have a HOUSE outside Nigeria. He has MANSIONS

Trying to patronise the poor aint what Nigeria needs mr Dangote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by Dannyandre(m): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dat is if Atiku son knows de way to london

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by ikelvin(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
dangotesmummy:
Enemies of progress let my son be wink
Lol dangote's mum indeed! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by ikelvin(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
pembisco:
I'll rather believe dangote. btw dt myt be a fake account of atikus son cos I see no reason why he'll counter dangote's claim even if he has bn to his house in london. its not like they are/were beefing or somtin
The guy is not happy with Dangote cos Dangote who he respects is creating cheap lies for himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by ikelvin(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dannyandre:
undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by Forzap: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Watever,na dem sabi undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by missyruq(f): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin Dangote caught in d act. Dangote go b lk '' what' s wrng wt ds boi? Can't he jz kip quite rathr than tel pple d truth? '' anyway, it's none of my biz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by Wizzz: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
How many of you even have money like the Atiku's son?? Una just dey here dey nak teeth cheesy undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by ikelvin(m): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
missyruq:
grin Dangote caught in d act. Dangote go b lk '' what' s wrng wt ds boi? Can't he jz kip quite rathr than tel pple d truth? '' anyway, it's none of my biz
Hehe, he's deceiving himself shaaa! cheesy
Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by Mustay(m): 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Some of us have houses but we did not build them undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin I thought as much, but it's none of my business *out of thread*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Make una dey fool una self think say na us una dey fool,mayb dangote is eyeing contesting for d presidency!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dannyandre:
...you sure you know the "Atiku" in question undecided lipsrsealed
grin

sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by ikelvin(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mustay:
Some of us have houses but we did not build them undecided
Well...

1 Like

Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by timpaker(m): 12:09am On Jul 01, 2015
It is true. Dangote is renting his own house to himself in London grin
Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 01, 2015
O'boy this one na finishing ooooooo. Seriously, he must know whta he's talking about for sure. I trust this guy more than Dangote on this one. In the meantime, check out if your bank is among the world best recognized bank that follow international best practices. Read here>>>http://www.naijablower.com/access-gtb-zenith-others-make-top-global-banks/
Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by ikelvin(m): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2015
Lacomus:
grin I thought as much, but it's none of my business *out of thread*
Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by ikelvin(m): 11:35am On Jul 01, 2015
Olusola10:
O'boy this one na finishing ooooooo. Seriously, he must know whta he's talking about for sure. I trust this guy more than Dangote on this one.
Finishing no be small ooo. grin
Re: "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. by ikelvin(m): 11:36am On Jul 01, 2015
timpaker:
It is true. Dangote is renting his own house to himself in London grin
Or maybe even squatting in his own house in London. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! / American Rapper "Cardi B" Cries Out After Not Having Sex For 13 Days. / Lady Who Says She Has The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.