Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,283 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Successful Candidates For Faan Job Recruitment 2015 [full List] - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Successful Candidates For Faan Job Recruitment 2015 [full List] (30052 Views)

Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2017 | How To Apply For FAAN Re / Lagos State Government (SUBEB) Graduate Teachers Job Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Successful Candidates For Faan Job Recruitment 2015 [full List] by AXYZ: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=siraj1402 post=35314098]Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) – The underlisted applicants were successful at the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Final Selection Process.

2015 FAAN FINAL SELECTION LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR FAAN JOB RECRUITMENT

MORE INFORMATION ON THE SELECTION

Candidates meeting any of the following criteria are disqualified despite their total score:

Candidates who are over the age limit.
Candidates who have highest educational qualification that is higher or lower than that established for the position.
Candidates whose course of study does not match the required course of study as advertiseA candidate’s Total Score is derived from the weighting of his/her scores of Aptitude Test, Physical Fitness Test, Oral Interview, Height, Age, Educational Qualification, and Experience as detailed in the requirements for the various jobs. In addition, each candidate’s credentials were reviewed.
The Selection is impacted by the Federal Character Spread of the current Nominal Roll in FAAN

The final selection takes into account the current staff distribution in the nominal roll. Please note that there is no selection from Kogi State. This is in compliance with Federal Character Commission regulations to address over-representation of Kogi indigenes in the current FAAN Nominal Roll as shown in the Nominal Roll analysis available.

Some States’ quota are yet to be filled.This will be addressed in the 2nd stage of the recruitment process. The strategy for recruiting the remaining positions to make up for the shortfall in qualified candidates for the States that are yet to make up their quota is as follows:

Compilation of a supplementary list of applicants from the hardcopy applications submitted at the Human Resources offices/Liaison office in February and March 2015.
This pool of applicants will be contacted for tests/interviews soon.
The process will be guided by the FCC spread contained in Federal Character Spread Analysis.
All selected candidates will be notified of the dates to present themselves for documentation and further processing at the human resources department, FAAN headquarter’s lagos through publication in the national newspapers and on the website.

http://www.faanrecruitment.com/contact-us/46-selected-canditates

http://www.jobfinder.ng/?p=1680[/quote

I wonder why this is just making news it had been on their website before the past administration left. grin grin grin
Re: Successful Candidates For Faan Job Recruitment 2015 [full List] by funkybully(f): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
SE is cheated again. Give SE additional state. While some regions are getting 60 it 70 candidates based on 10 per state, SE gets just 50.
Re: Successful Candidates For Faan Job Recruitment 2015 [full List] by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mogidi:
If your name's not Musa or one of its variants forget it.

Put some thought into posts before you drop them. Biko cheesy

1 Like

Re: Successful Candidates For Faan Job Recruitment 2015 [full List] by Justicealh3(m): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
ALHAMDULLAH.
Re: Successful Candidates For Faan Job Recruitment 2015 [full List] by Justicealh3(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
It start in the hand of GEJ & all praise to "LORD" the wise'. The recruitment finaly end in the hand of PMB.

Well done nigerians.

God bless our country.

God bless GEJ & PMB.

God bless F R of Nigria.
Re: Successful Candidates For Faan Job Recruitment 2015 [full List] by idris4r83(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
tolexy007:
today is my birthday, make una wish me Happy birthday now...
Happy birthday bro wullnp
Re: Successful Candidates For Faan Job Recruitment 2015 [full List] by mezebel(f): 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
tolexy007:
today is my birthday, make una wish me Happy birthday now...
happy bleep day
Re: Successful Candidates For Faan Job Recruitment 2015 [full List] by NoRetreat(m): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS to the succesful candidates. When will our economy grow to the extent that our graduates will no longer suffer under-employment, if not for scarcity of men how would one addressed dog as mister? A graduate as a security officer?
Re: Successful Candidates For Faan Job Recruitment 2015 [full List] by akanbiaa(m): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
I knew Many who met all the criteria but were not even shortlisted for aptitude test, list of successful PDP chosen cadets congrats, let us wait for Buhari's real credible recruitment after weeding out some that don't fit that were forcefully fitted into good jobs by the past administration.
Re: Successful Candidates For Faan Job Recruitment 2015 [full List] by nasty45(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
How did they scale thru when there's no minister or was the list ready before this new administration ??
Re: Successful Candidates For Faan Job Recruitment 2015 [full List] by AXYZ: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
nasty45:
How did they scale thru when there's no minister or was the list ready before this new administration ??

The list have been on the website just prior to PMB's inauguration. Donno where the OP just brought the stale news out.

It's been posted here on Nairaland before sef lipsrsealed
Re: Successful Candidates For Faan Job Recruitment 2015 [full List] by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
efilefun:
The ogas at the top fixed their relatives at the top posts already just had to give this ones out so they wont be crucified like the custom stuff... Naija the land of "Who no know way no go chop"

Must you always spew thrash, why not just open the link first to confirm, mind you all first 15 names are IGBOs, abeg dey try use ur brain sometimes, its not just there to occupy space
I have seen hausa guys given ibo names and enlisted into the army and airforce.
Re: Successful Candidates For Faan Job Recruitment 2015 [full List] by ideal1baby(f): 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
i never knew about dis recruitment
Re: Successful Candidates For Faan Job Recruitment 2015 [full List] by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
My bro enlisted in the 73 intake army recruit.At the zonal screening,she scaled through the educational credentials verification,medicals,running,height,etc .On the last day before they would be taken to deport for training, her name was not on the lists of qualified applicants.No reasons was given for the omission.They told those the lists of qualified applicants to go home that they would be contacted after buhari's inauguration.I later learned that that 73 intake has been cancel.Na so money and time take burn
Re: Successful Candidates For Faan Job Recruitment 2015 [full List] by seangy4konji: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Na Hausa people full there self...Mtwchewwww
Re: Successful Candidates For Faan Job Recruitment 2015 [full List] by Jamaticulus(m): 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
deawoo3:
MashaALLAHU
Kadan Kadan!
Re: Successful Candidates For Faan Job Recruitment 2015 [full List] by callonme(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
I didn't make the list....anyway,

Thanks a lot.

I feel like informing you all that....

I'm still working hard on my blog.
Re: Successful Candidates For Faan Job Recruitment 2015 [full List] by Diane93: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2015
efilefun:
The ogas at the top fixed their relatives at the top posts already just had to give this ones out so they wont be crucified like the custom stuff... Naija the land of "Who no know way no go chop"

Must you always spew thrash, why not just open the link first to confirm, mind you all first 15 names are IGBOs, abeg dey try use ur brain sometimes, its not just there to occupy space

Oga he's kindda right....d ratio of IBO names to d Hausa's are like 19:300 undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? / Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite / Wema Bank Graduate Trainee 2021 With Classmarker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.