Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card (31156 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night / DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by Madeu(m): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2015
safarigirl:
doesn't mean much.

15-16 + 13 years ago= 28-29.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by tinybody(f): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2015
Atigbo..we yaf hear!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2015
I thought the era of celebrating 21st birthday this year and 19th next three years was over.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by CR77(f): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2015
Who be man?
buskie13:
u this man...hala Madrid tho cool
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by damiloladuke: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2015
NAIJA I dey hail oooo

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANNA LAUGH TIRE TODAY
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by dasphinx1(m): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Ask me again in 30 days to come wink smiley.

That means i would ask you every month niyen....nawa for this kain assignment o.... smiley
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by buskie13(m): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2015
CR77:
Who be man?
I'm sorry sir/ma ...lol
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by ceejay4real(m): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2015
She is a LIAR! I know the time she joined Nollywood, was she 15 years then? Pls let her stop all this nonsense. Does she think we are dummies? Nigerians with lies!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by goody1shoe73(m): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2015
trendysturvs:
The former actress posted her age online to convince fans believing that she is 34, that she is actually 28. I hope they believe now :-)

https://www.facebook.com/Trendysturvs
Card expires in 2023? Na lyf masters degree b dat ni?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2015
nerodenero:
She looks even 34 and if she says she is 28, she is still looking good. I guess 34 was her football age grin.

Aside this case, I have noticed people tend to assume that for one to have achieved so much, it means that the individual is old. I think achievement has nothing to do with age. I understand this mentality because everything is always difficult to do in Nigeria but some individuals are just lucky and achieve so much in a little while.

Being a billionaire's wife and a mother of 3 kids within 6 or 7 years is really an achievement.

A very big achievement.
Getting married to a billionaire really, is difficult to do in Nigeria.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2015
... as tho dat can change anything

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by nerodenero: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2015
Did you see 'Aside this case' in my second paragraph? The first paragraph was my response to Caroline's case.
Joavid:

Being a billionaire's wife and a mother of 2 kids within 5 years is really an achievement.

A very big achievement.
Getting married to a billionaire really is difficult to do in Nigeria.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:52am On Jun 30, 2015
dasphinx1:

That means i would ask you every month niyen....nawa for this kain assignment o.... smiley
Hahahahaha... Nah... 30th of next month is my birthday.. Only then, will I know my age cos I'll be +1 cheesy.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by jeffery251(m): 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
nerodenero:
She looks even 34 and if she says she is 28, she is still looking good. I guess 34 was her football age grin.

Aside this case, I have noticed people tend to assume that for one to have achieved so much, it means that the individual is old. I think achievement has nothing to do with age. I understand this mentality because everything is always difficult to do in Nigeria but some individuals are just lucky and achieve so much in a little while.
What has she achieved? Is it her marriage to the younger brother of theophilus danjuma or the issue of infidelity that almost destroyed her marriage? Abeg park well make we hear word jare

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by Neplusultra(f): 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Y shud she prove anytin to anybody? Let anyone tink wot dey want to tink biko! Whether she's 34 or 50, money is there to maintain herself! Dats all!!!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by spencekat(m): 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dongreat:
I pray. Mum always tell me dat whatever age a girl tells you add an extra 4 years to it n u will get the right age. If she like let her share her rapture certificate
The same can be applied to the guys.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by Ndawe(f): 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Which kain ID card be dat wey go dey valid till 2023? Even International passport ati driver's license dey expire..Abi na birth certificate?
Stories for the gods undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
jeffery251:

What has she achieved? Is it her marriage to the younger brother of theophilus danjuma or the issue of infidelity that almost destroyed her marriage? Abeg park well make we hear word jare

Hates gonna hate undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
safarigirl:
that babe acted a movie with Stella Damasus and Desmond Elliot in 2004 or so where she was the angel that saved Stella when the demon(Desmond) came for her soul. That was 11 years ago and she was at least 21 then

You are good smiley
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
goody1shoe73:
Card expires in 2023? Na lyf masters degree b dat ni?
She think say Nigerians are illiterate. I don't think the card is genuine
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by nerodenero: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
jeffery251:

Pls always read with understanding. In my second paragraph, didn't you see 'Aside this case'? I tire for most of you guys!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by crackhouse(m): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
I have gone through my brain to see if i can get that name but all to no avail. The worst been that, the name is very strange here in Somalia. I have asked a couple of friends to see if they can help but no help is coming my way so i have decided to make it non of business.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by safarigirl(f): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Madeu:

15-16 + 13 years ago= 28-29.
this is assuming she was that age. She could have been 18-20 as well. People even reduce their age for WAEC, only a birth certificate is legit these days, and even that can be forged
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by queebeediva(f): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
What so special about the age tin abi is anyone dragging your birthday with you? For crying out loud we all no that anyone can choose his or her age at any court of law just incase she forget , age is noting . Please dear behave like a master degree holder and relax afterall you are in your husbands house.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by zendy: 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
I remember seeing her in a movie with Jim Iyke in 2003, there is no way she could have been 16 then.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by kesprime(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Yes I knw this lady, she's one of our students in Edinburgh business sch, of heriot watt university....shes a very nice and humble lady..i see her at our office in VI most tyms...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka / "Fireboy Too Much Money" - Olamide Promotes Fireboy Amidst Dropping Lyta / Princess Chimeke & Obasanjo In New York (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.