Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,629 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card (31155 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night / DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by Olaone1: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
A UK university ID card that remains valid for about 10 years? Year 2023 on her card? I attended 2 universities in the UK and my IDs were only valid for about a year after graduation. Ditto friends in other unis

Maybe her uni own dey different sha. I doubt lipsrsealed

Hmmmm undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by ModiKen(m): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Story for the gods.

In my school here, you go see old men dey claim 1994 and1995;dem dey do undergraduate programmes and all of dem get school I.D cards.

Smh... undecided

Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by tenry(m): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
blesseddivah:
lol..
women and age issues tho
Cute you, I like chubby girls.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by dasphinx1(m): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Hahahahaha... Nah... 30th of next month is my birthday.. Only then, will I know my age cos I'll be +1 cheesy.

Hmmm. Thats cool, happy birthday in adavnce......
Hi, the moniker is dasphinx1, its been a pleasure sharing a laugh with you wink
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by Madeu(m): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
safarigirl:
this is assuming she was that age. She could have been 18-20 as well. People even reduce their age for WAEC, only a birth certificate is legit these days, and even that can be forged

This is not an assumption, seems you love baseless arguements. FYI, I knew her since secondary school days.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
dasphinx1:

Hmmm. Thats cool, happy birthday in adavnce......
Hi, the moniker is dasphinx1, its been a pleasure sharing a laugh with you wink
Tnxs.. Pleasure is mine...

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by babyud: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dis Caroline Danjuma has been actin since I was in second school,how old I be now? She stil dey 28!! Onye asi
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by baralatie(m): 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
candycrushsoda:
Why would she stoop this low? To whom does she owe this explanation? undecided undecided
peer pressure,society pressure,
rememeber a fan attacked Genevieve by calling her old!
I think it is because beauty was the first thing they held as signboard and it was not easy being told you are now old.
I guess it is the women who develop the strong persona that get more respect as they age!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by safarigirl(f): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Madeu:

This is not an assumption, seems you love baseless arguements. FYI, I knew her since secondary school days.
dunno what is baseless about the argument. You should google that word 'baseless'....and thNk you for throwing in the fact tat you knew here. That should seal it.

Maybe you should have just said that first instead of quoting me to make unnecessary arguments.

A birth certificate remains the most solid evidence.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by lanrefront1(m): 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
babyud:
Dis Caroline Danjuma has been actin since I was in second school,how old I be now? She stil dey 28!! Onye asi

Don't mind her. I don't know who ask her question.

People just like blowing unnecessary lies.

She's definitely not 28. She's lieing.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by danbrowndmf(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Was it necessary? I doubt...

Dunno why ladies are so crazy about their age grin grin..

We Will All Grow OLD...

So, whether she is 28 or 34, someday, she will be 70 smiley..
safarigirl:
dunno what is baseless about the argument. You should google that word 'baseless'....and thNk you for throwing in the fact tat you knew here. That should seal it.
Maybe you should have just said that first instead of quoting me to make unnecessary arguments.
A birth certificate remains the most solid evidence.
Sleekyshuga:
Was it necessary? I doubt...

Dunno why ladies are so crazy about their age grin grin..

We Will All Grow OLD...

So, whether she is 28 or 34, someday, she will be 70 smiley..
including some men, obafemi martins has been playing for nigeria since i was in primary school,den he was 26years,now only two years left for me to graduate from higher institution,obafemi martins is still 30years.sad

God dy!

@safari girl,birth certificate wey dem dy fordge?.sad
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by Intendy: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
trendysturvs:
The former actress posted her age online to convince fans believing that she is 34, that she is actually 28. I hope they believe now :-)

https://www.facebook.com/Trendysturvs
dem no dey forge card.
Go ask Lagbaja
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by blesseddivah(f): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
lol

thanks.
tenry:

Cute you, I like chubby girls.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by tenry(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
blesseddivah:

lol

thanks.
Don't mention. Anyways, boy would like to know you better, I'm not flirting ooo, just wanna make friend on nairaland cos I ve not met any nairaland babe before.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
And what kind of masters degree is she doing till 2023?? That looks forged though.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by kayla29: 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
She should bring her baptismal card. Is it not what she told them dey filled on d card? Mstcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by trapQ: 12:34am On Jul 01, 2015
thank you. you have a brain. this girl been acting since I was a pre-teen. lol, nollywoood tho
safarigirl:
She's lying. Pesin wey don dey act since '06. So she wan say she be teenager that time?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by cao(f): 12:11am On Jul 04, 2015
Now, normally I won't even comment on this, but gurl are you trying to say you're younger than me?! Nope. Noppity nope nope. I refuse. And why does her university card expire in 2023, how long is this MBA? Is she doing mega sandwich part-time course? Is she doing her PHD? The uni cards I know either have the date which your course would end or none at all. This is the first one I've seen with a date of birth. Ol gal, the numbers don't add up, the odds are not in your favour.

Please, don't be like my friend that used to lie about her age so much, she started believing, the girl actually forgot she was exactly one day older than me and not five years younger than me.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by Olaone1: 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
cao:
This is the first one I've seen with a date of birth.
My own had DOB as well. Can be digitally altered, though
2023 is the curious part to me. Harriot Watt grads on NL should shed more light
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by myrao(f): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Anyi3:

Even NFCS doesn't
lol buh they do in my school
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by Anyi3(m): 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
myrao:
lol buh they do in my school

Aaah they must have stepped up. I graduated some few years ago and they really didn't care about stuffs like this back then.

But babe, I would care for you more than NFCS
grin you're hot
Re: Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card by diva90: 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
So she was 18 when she got married to musa danjuma ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Fireboy Too Much Money" - Olamide Promotes Fireboy Amidst Dropping Lyta / Princess Chimeke & Obasanjo In New York (Picture) / Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.