Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Anyone Studying In Belgium? - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Belgium? (239572 Views)

Unruly Behavior: 43 Nigerians Deported From Germany, Belgium And Italy / 28 Nigerians Deported From Italy,belgium / Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 07, 2016
hELLO GUYS, WHATS UP. HOPE ALL IS MOVING WELL
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by 167tunde: 6:58pm On May 07, 2016
Wow Thank God on that..I dont know the difference o..all i know is that they are both accredited by the belgian embassy. I did mine at kamorass tho and they gave me my result sealed in an envelope..specifically by a Dr Omotosho or so stated on the medical centers for belgian embassy.. There address is 238 Muri Okunola Street, Victoria Island..Sorry about the pm..i no too sabi this nairaland platform like that.
@name..How you dey boss..that was a long wait on you sire

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 12:08am On May 08, 2016
@167tunde, all is well brother. I hope all is moving on smoothly
167tunde:
Wow Thank God on that..I dont know the difference o..all i know is that they are both accredited by the belgian embassy. I did mine at kamorass tho and they gave me my result sealed in an envelope..specifically by a Dr Omotosho or so stated on the medical centers for belgian embassy.. There address is 238 Muri Okunola Street, Victoria Island..Sorry about the pm..i no too sabi this nairaland platform like that.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 7:52am On May 08, 2016
167tunde:

Yea, gone there already, I mailed vfs n I got response, anyway how your side wetin remain? I should apply by ending all things being equal.. We shall receive good news at the end.. Amen...happy Sunday..@name welcome ooo... U don reach?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by 167tunde: 3:46pm On May 08, 2016
Amen boss..nice one, You did the medical at kamorass yea plus how far police character ?..chilling for my sponsor and preping to pay for additional fee. I will apply before ending of this month too insha allah..we shall get positive responses IJN..
@name..how far with you too boss..
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 08, 2016
putting my documents together brother. Still waiting for sponsor letter alias prise en charge. look below
167tunde:
Amen boss..nice one, You did the medical at kamorass yea plus how far police character ?..chilling for my sponsor and preping to pay for additional fee. I will apply before ending of this month too insha allah..we shall get positive responses IJN..

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 7:54pm On May 08, 2016
167tunde:

Have done dat too.. Waiting for the result of my test and will head to abuja for the application
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 08, 2016
Please do not forget that after you obtain your police clearance certificate you need to legalized it before you can use it for visa application. Look at the sample above.
fikki1:

Have done dat too.. Waiting for the result of my test and will head to abuja for the application

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by dbay01(m): 1:13am On May 09, 2016
Hello gurus! I hail o. I recently gained admission to study for my masters in Belgium at K.U Leuven .pls guys I need practical info about documents legalization specifically. I have read up the general info on the thread but the legalization remain unclear. Thanks guys
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 1:19am On May 09, 2016
What is the legalization for? It is to complete the admission process or for visa application. And what docs have u been asked to legalize. Pls provide these information then you will be guided on what to do.
dbay01:
Hello gurus! I hail o. I recently gained admission to study for my masters in Belgium at K.U Leuven .pls guys I need practical info about documents legalization specifically. I have read up the general info on the thread but the legalization remain unclear. Thanks guys
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 10:54am On May 09, 2016
namebdis4:
Please do not forget that after you obtain your police clearance certificate you need to legalized it before you can use it for visa application. Look at the sample above.

Yea, am aware.. Will do including all others necessary..thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by dbay01(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2016
namebdis4:
What is the legalization for? It is to complete the admission process or for visa application. And what docs have u been asked to legalize. Pls provide these information then you will be guided on what to do.
For Visa processing Bro. My case is actually a bit different because it's a scholarship awarded by the Belgian government to study at kuleuven. Although they asked me to await their mail regarding my visa processing in June. Just want to know about the legalization before then. Thanks for ur concern
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by CCsurplus007(m): 8:18am On May 10, 2016
fikki1:

Yea, gone there already, I mailed vfs n I got response, anyway how your side wetin remain? I should apply by ending all things being equal.. We shall receive good news at the end.. Amen...happy Sunday..@name welcome ooo... U don reach?

Hi fikki1 is the test at Kamorass still 20k? and how long would it take for thr results to be out. Thanks
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 8:28am On May 10, 2016
Please wait for their mail first
dbay01:

For Visa processing Bro. My case is actually a bit different because it's a scholarship awarded by the Belgian government to study at kuleuven. Although they asked me to await their mail regarding my visa processing in June. Just want to know about the legalization before then. Thanks for ur concern
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 12:24pm On May 10, 2016
CCsurplus007:

Hi fikki1 is the test at Kamorass still 20k? and how long would it take for thr results to be out. Thanks

Yes, it is... If u start today u should get their response tomao or so cos am going bck there tomao for result. Bt dunno if I wil still pay additional fee,Bt so far its still dat amount.

@167, lets talk,ur num if u don't mind pls..
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 13, 2016
Fikki1 why talk behind the door. Pls let come here and share with each other. No offense

fikki1:

Done bro..hope am safe
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 1:17pm On May 13, 2016
namebdis4:
Fikki1 why talk behind the door. Pls let come here and share with each other. No offense

Nothing behind bro... Trust me on that... I guess,the increment for tuition is general... Fingers crossed...enjoy bro...@167...
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 13, 2016
Hahahaha.. Fikki1 it shall be well.

[qquote author=fikki1 post=45583063]

Nothing behind bro... Trust me on that... I guess,the increment for tuition is general... Fingers crossed...enjoy bro...@167...[/quote]
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Pamelayoung: 5:06pm On May 13, 2016
dbay01:

Please how did you go about getting the scholarship fromvd govt?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by dbay01(m): 11:15pm On May 13, 2016
Pamelayoung:

Please how did you go about getting the scholarship fromvd govt?

It's a long thing as it involves several requirements and efforts. Firstly, do u graduate with a first class or a strong 2-1 grade in ur BSc?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Pamelayoung: 2:55am On May 14, 2016
dbay01:

It's a long thing as it involves several requirements and efforts. Firstly, do u graduate with a first class or a strong 2-1 grade in ur BSc?

Not at all. Tnx anyways, all this long procedures and protocol that puts me off about these scholarship things.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 6:20am On May 14, 2016
Lol [qquote author=Pamelayoung post=45601468]

Not at all. Tnx anyways, all this long procedures and protocol that puts me off about these scholarship things.[/quote]
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by dbay01(m): 10:10am On May 14, 2016
Pamelayoung:

Not at all. Tnx anyways, all this long procedures and protocol that puts me off about these scholarship things.
Uwc
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 11:17am On May 14, 2016
Meaning
dbay01:

Uwc
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by dbay01(m): 5:59pm On May 15, 2016
namebdis4:
Meaning
U are welcome

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 18, 2016
Why is the house so calm. Fiiki1, 167tunde what's up. Any updates.

dbay01:

U are welcome
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by kachiz(m): 12:11am On May 20, 2016
dbay01:

I had a 2:1 in my Bsc. I am interested in the several requirements.

Kindly help me with procedures.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by dbay01(m): 8:07am On May 20, 2016
kachiz:

I had a 2:1 in my Bsc. I am interested in the several requirements.

Kindly help me with procedures.
I will find out time to write comprehensively on the procedures soonest. Meanwhile u can send me a pm if u have specific questions. Have a great day ahead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (77) (Reply)

Turkey Visa Application Delay / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.