Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

How Do We Use The Bvn? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do We Use The Bvn? (747 Views)

Can I Change My BVN Picture? / Must One Undergo The BVN Process For All His Account In Different Bank? / The BVN Registration Has No Real Deadline!!! - By Rapmoney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Use The Bvn? by tobillionaire(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Pls nairalanders, ah don't really understand dis thing o... My biometrics has been taken since last year by my bank, but wasn't given any number or code. Pls am I on d safe side?
Re: How Do We Use The Bvn? by ammyluv2002(f): 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
tobillionaire:
Pls nairalanders, ah don't really understand dis thing o... My biometrics has been taken since last year by my bank, but wasn't given any number or code. Pls am I on d safe side?
No!
Re: How Do We Use The Bvn? by tobillionaire(m): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
ammyluv2002:
No!
how, explain pls
Re: How Do We Use The Bvn? by ammyluv2002(f): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
tobillionaire:
how, explain pls
After registration, it takes 48 hrs to get your number
Re: How Do We Use The Bvn? by tobillionaire(m): 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
ammyluv2002:
After registration, it takes 48 hrs to get your number
. They'll send it to you via alert ryt?
Re: How Do We Use The Bvn? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Well I can relate to your situation.
Just left UBA some moments ago seeking for clarification as to whether I should re-register for my BVN since I had done it earlier but no real proof.
Nothing else was required by the officer who help me confirm other than my name and D.O.B.
I actually gave her a stern look when she told me to come back tomorrow . . .only for her to call me back to sit and wait further till she is done .
I got the number and was told my card should be ready at the branch I registered.
Just hope this helps . . .
Re: How Do We Use The Bvn? by ammyluv2002(f): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
tobillionaire:
. They'll send it to you via alert ryt?
Yeah

(1) (Reply)

w / How To Add More Money To Your Stream Of Income / The Unheard Mcdonalds Story And Your Level Of Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.