Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Infinix Hot Note/pro USB Storage And Waving Answer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note/pro USB Storage And Waving Answer (652 Views)

Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera / The Turing Phone Cadenza With 512GB Storage And 12gb Ram / Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note/pro USB Storage And Waving Answer by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
There is no USB storage mode on infinix hot note and the pro version, except the MTP mode which is not effective in file transfer.
To avoid this, i always remove my memory card and insert it into a card reader before transferring files to and from my system,this is becoming more of a problem to me.Is there any way i can work around this to make use of the USB storage while the phone is connected to the system.

Also, the waving answer call that came with the phone is no longer there after the OTA upgrade, this is one of the major reasons why i bought the phone ab initio, is there anyway i can get this back? I have the two phones:HOT NOTE and HOTE NOTE PRO and i am having the same challenges with the two. I need solutions to the above 2 problems.somebody should please help.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Zone / Hello Guys... Want To Sell Infinix Hot.#cheap Price / This Phone Has A Massive 10,000mah Battery,can Last Up To 15days Per Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.