Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. (30136 Views)

See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p / Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) / Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by bid4rich(m): 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:
It's too long jare...
Pls make it shorter next time or better still summarize it.

There are many people with disabilities doing great things biko.

I had one disabled guy in my class then, every term he carries first because teachers dash him marks.

Summarise next i no go school.
Thankiu

If you want to hide anything from a black man, put it in a book. I guess this one fits you, biko

Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by Batman123: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Ghanian.
lol but Lola Rae is Nigerian by birth and Ghanaian/British by nationality and most of you folks claim she is Nigerian?
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by Batman123: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

She's Nigerian by birth and Ghanaian descent.
But honestly it depends on how she sees herself but I would say she is Ghanaian too. She is beautiful though.

Like I consider myself a Ghanaian American and not a Black/African American if you get my drift.

Just like I would consider Lola Rae as Nigerian and not Ghanaian because she sees and identifies herself more as a Nigerian

Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by JiggamanGh: 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
Batman123:
But honestly it depends on how she sees herself but I would say she is Ghanaian too. She is beautiful though.

Like I consider myself a Ghanaian American and not a Black/African American if you get my drift.

Just like I would consider Lola Rae as Nigerian and not Ghanaian because she sees and identifies herself more as a Nigerian

In America I identify with Ghana. I am more Ghanaian than american in America, but when I visit Ghana I am more american than Ghanaian. I identify with the minority depending on which country I am in.

You are right though, it depends on the individual.

Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Batman123:
lol but Lola Rae is Nigerian by birth and Ghanaian/British by nationality and most of you folks claim she is Nigerian?

She should follow ha blood.
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by dalass(f): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Inspirational.. And she is beautiful as well...
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by bamite(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:
[b][/b]
chai.. This disbility is really affecting you. sad
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by bummyla(m): 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Thank You Jesus!

http://www/bummyla.com
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by iamord(m): 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
octus2008:
this is farida ,courtsey of facebook and she is from Ghana
She is wonderful. Despite she is handicapped. I saw her some time back on cnn African voices
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by Gabrendo(m): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
Some nigerians are so lazy that they can't even read a paragraph of a piece. Please no need to edit. I read the whole piece and sure it's inspiring. Though i had watched her documentary on CNN African voice. She's not only an inspiration to disabled people but the undisabled too.
Re: Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. by dmola(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
hws ur day?kinda appreciate d chubby look,mind if i chat u up..am damola by name

10 Male Jobs Nigerian Women Are Doing To Defy Stereotypes(photos) / The TRUE Definition Of Nigerian Salary & Wages (PHOTO) - Nairalanders / How To Build 3 Years Work Experience In A Single Year As A Fresh Graduate