Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. (4784 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process / Breaking News: Igbos In Los Angeles Response To Nnamdi Kanu Will Shock You / Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by Utchgirl(f): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
otipoju:

Easy to type from the comfort of your room. Your kind can not last one day without food.

Whatever you guys want to do, just look for a peaceful means to do it. Biafr or no Biafra..life would continue to go on.

Rubbish !

Dnt knw Y people like u alwaz hv HBP @ d mention of BIAFRA ? According 2 u guys,these set of people r criminals, money ritualist, drug and human trafickers,are baby making factories, fraudsters 2 mention bt a few yet u guys wil nt let dem 2 go dia way. Biafra hv nt yet bin actualised and u r talkinng crap.

If Aba is like dis, i wonda hw Umuahia wil look like.

*Singing*

Nigeria let my people(Biafra) go
Jehovah lord is calling dem.........

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
oilyngbati:
I have been listening to radio Biafra for quite sometime and lately, the director of this, once promising radio station has veered of course. He has mixed emotions with facts, thereby losing focus. I will be as brief as possible in outlining why I believe Ndigbo should thread carefully, because the enemies are waiting for us to make that mistake of "unprepared military engagement" with Nigeria. I am also writing/speaking as someone who was once an IPOB member, but left after I found out that this Nnamdi Kanu lacks all the facts and never listens to advise.

Brief historical background of some major world conflicts:

1. The Vietnam war: After America's occupation of S. Vietnam, Gen. Nguyen Giap and Ho Chi Minh embarked of the most robust quest for military assistance from China and the USSR. They NEVER embarked on any confrontation with the USA until they secured guarantees from the USSR of limitless supply of weapons from them. (Biafra lost to Nigeria because she (Biafra) ran out of Bullets. Biafra never had limitless supply of weapons. The great Gen. Giap and Ho Chi Minh NEVER begged/asked their people (poor peasant Vietnamese) for money to buy weapons, something Nnamdi Kanu is asking struggling Igbo families abroad to do---- sign of a fraud if you ask me.

2. Charlse Taylor & the overthrow of Samuel Doe in Liberia: When Charles Taylor escaped from prison in the USA, he made his way to Libya, when he solicited for funding from M. Ghaddafi, who also provided military training to some Liberians, before they engaged Samuel Doe.

3. South Sudan: South Sudan got lots of her weapons from the USA, shipped via Uganda. Again, Nnamdi Kanu thinks Ndigbo/Biafrans should fund any war with Nigeria.

4. The Niger Delta struggle: Before engaging the Nigerian military in their quest for resource control, the likes Asari Dokubo sought for weapons from the outside. They bargained with Ukrainians gun runners and never asked the ordinary struggling folks in the creeks to give them money for weapons.

Lessons not learnt by Nnamdi Kanu and his brainwashed followers: Gen. Ojukwu provided the bulk of the funds for Biafra's weapons, while Britain, USSR provided for Nigeria, and I believe we know the end result.

The lack of Historical dept of Nnamdi Kanu on major conflicts in Nigeria: The director of radio Biafra, on one of his broadcasts was saying that the coup of jan. 1966 was carried out because Nzeogu felt the Sarduana was too nepotistic. He said Nzeogwu made up his mind to kill the Sarduana, while he (Nzeogwu) was still in sandhurst, training as an officer. What this dude, bereft of Nigeria's history didn't know was the coup was carried out because the Tafa Balewa's govt refused to put an end to the blood shed in the defunct western region where 'opreation wetie' was happening. The director don't even know what operation wetie is/was/meant.

In the director of radio Biafra, I see another deluded nigerian army officers of midwest Igbo extraction, who think it's their duty to rescue anybody in danger of extinction. Lately, the creeks of Calabar was bombed by the Nigerian airforce, and this Nnamdi Kanu is using it as an excuse to rally Igbo/Biafrans to prepare for battle. He vented his frustration for not being given money to buy weapons to confront the Niegrian army. He lambasted Ohaneze for not condemning this alleged bombing of Calabar creeks, as if the so called SS is the jurisdiction of Ohaneze. If a war should ensue between Biafra and Nigeria, these so called peeps from the SS, will join the Nigerian side to fight Biafra, thesame way the Yorubas (who the deluded midwest Igbo officers wanted to save) joined the north to fight Biafra.

[b]Conclusion:[/b]Fulani cattle rearers are more of an imminent threat than anything else for now. They are ravaging the middle belt, and I believe once they are done in that area, their eyes will be set on the east. Nnamdi Kanu should help focus our attention in this area for now. I also think if he is serious about getting Biafra, he must seek the support of a aorld power that will guarantee the supply of limitless weapons to Biafra, for this is the only way you can defeat your enemy, or arrive at a stalemate. Biafrans of the class of 1967-1970 were willing to fight, but they ran out of bullets/weapons. The Bifrans of today, if they are thinking of any military engagement must never run out of bullets/weapons, else, it will be suicidal, because the alliance (north, west, midwest and niger delta saboteurs) that defeated Biafra of the 60's is even stronger today.
You are just mad

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by PointB: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
That said, I personally encourage every Igbo to do the following

- Ensure you can trace your hometown
- Ensure you reconnect with your kith and kins at home
- Ensure you have a place where your family will stay in your home town (build a home or start building)
- Gradually relocate your business to or start some business in your hometown
- Relocate none-essential family members to hometown to manage your start-ups

Simmering conflict have a way of exploding in ones face. Even if there is no conflict, you won't get it wrong developing your hometown. In any case, the East is booming, and it's becoming an investment haven. Arriving home and starting something early isn't bad idea.

Some of the business one can start in the East include:

- Fish farming
- Green house farming
- Poultry
- Snail keeping, etc.

Plan ahead, these are needed in case there is conflict.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by PointB: 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
1deadlugard:

yapping bla bla bla

If indeed you are a Biafran soldier, then you should be able to recognise your commander. So go back and read what I wrote slowly [i][/i] instead of reacting like an abo.ki!
Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by 1deadlugard: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
PointB:

If indeed you are a Biafran soldier, then you should be able to recognise your commander. So go back and read what I wrote slowly [i][/i] instead of reacting like an abo.ki!

put your amala finger in your azz and smell your ewedu crap .

smelly people . grin
Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by Ababadada: 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Is true! They should plan this war very well, whoever that fronting this course should plan well, don't take anything for granted, time have matured. Nigeria will surely fail my people. Who are they going to brainwash in the south south like they did Adaka Boro, deceived and dump him at the end . This time we are keenly watching.
PointB:
I believe the Op have a point, and should not be dismissed with a wave of hand.

Personally, I don't know to what extent the planners of Biafra have gone, and how much further they wish to go. However, I do believe that Biafra can be achieved without war. But war can only be avoided when two antagonists are heavily armed, and mutual destruction is assured.

Perhaps this is what the Op is inferring - that planners of Biafra seek to attain the actualization of Biafra without war, while at the same time ready for a protracted war of attrition. In orders word, Nnamdi Kanu must not just be a loudmouthed, but must be be able to bark and bite.

Dear Nnamdi, war mongering without proper long term planning is a recipe for disaster. Yet, I rather lay my life down for the idea of spirited Biafra, than continue to languish slowly in a soulless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by EasternPride: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Foolish id1ot, if you have ever been to IPOB family meeting, u won't ever yap rubbish.

Which zone did you attend, who is ur coordinator, what is the code word, fool. Come here and be claiming rubbish.

Nigeria swore never to mention word "Biafra" again and today under the leadership of Nnamdi Kalu, not even Nigeria only, the whole world is talking and remembering about Biafra.
Richard Brandon tweeted about Biafra.
The Head Rabbi of Jews in U.S started mentioning Biafra to everyone, and the need for Biafrans to be left off.
Some Jew congressmen have started discussing about the atrocities of Biafran war.

Do you millions of people in IPOB?
Do you know that almost half of Rivers people are now keenly talking about Biafra?
Do you know the efforts IPOB have made to reunite SE and SS?

Do you know how many countries have talked to IPOB leadership about the support for Biafra restoration?

One European country that I won't name have a condition to support Biafra diplomatically and militarily, which includes relocating half of African asylum seekers to Biafra-land, of cus we agreed, because our name means technically means "asylum".

You may think Director is a war monger, when he was telling you fools that Buhari will soon send Boko haram to Biafraland, you think he was playing, now u see recent development?

Many countries are already giving him support, what is left is to go meet World Igbo Congress, have them pledge allegiance fully to the restoration of Biafra through IPOB and forget it, not even one shot will be fired and we will have Biafra.

Stop peddling lies, Nnamdi is a well educated man and knows what he is doing, all the while u have been following Uwazuruike up and down, what did achieve, if no scorn and disgrace and making people begin to lose hope.
Now people are embracing the messages and ideas of IPOB in their thousands every week.
Millions have signed up for the volunteer force, the world is graduating saying about Biafra and he zoo media is reporting about Biafra, haters are hating, millions listen to him, every Yoruba person in my hood listens to Radio Biafra, Hausa people are listening in their thousands. I even met one listening to it last night, Lol.

Biafra will be restored, and if there is one person I trust, it is Nnamdi Kalu, he has learnt many mistakes of all other mistakes of Pro Biafra groups.

Have u seen how the whole of Port Harcourt is on fire, nearly every shop or home blasts Radio Biafra openly.

By the time we start properly, zoo will of cus go to Egypt, Cameron, U.K and U.S.
But they will disgraced and made to look silly.

Next Biafra remembrance day will be in a sovereign Biafra land. Bet me, I come here and quote this post again and mention you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by EasternPride: 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Safe to say, he is meeting Russian government next.

Radio Biafra is catching everyone like a deadly virus on first contact.
90% of people listen to the station over again after first time of listening.

IPOB is growin majestically.
Even in remote villages in Biafra land, people are forming IPOB families and attend the meetings like their village meetings, some even combine both of them to discuss issues affecting them as village members and as Biafrans.

We ready to fight, no time.
Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by PointB: 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
EasternPride:
Foolish id1ot, if you have ever been to IPOB family meeting, u won't ever yap rubbish.

Which zone did you attend, who is ur coordinator, what is the code word, fool. Come here and be claiming rubbish.

Nigeria swore never to mention word "Biafra" again and today under the leadership of Nnamdi Kalu, not even Nigeria only, the whole world is talking and remembering about Biafra.
The Head Rabbi of Jews in U.S started mentioning Biafra to everyone, and the need for Biafrans to be left off.
Some Jew congressmen have started discussing about the atrocities of Biafran war.

Do you know that almost half of Rivers people are now keenly talking about Biafra?

Do you know how many countries have talked to IPOB leadership about the support for Biafra restoration?

One European country that I won't name have a condition to support Biafra diplomatically and militarily, which includes relocating half of African asylum seekers to Biafra-land, of cus we agreed, because our name means technically means "asylum".

You may think Director is a war monger, when he was telling you fools that Buhari will soon send Boko haram to Biafraland, you think he was playing, now u see recent development?

Many countries are already giving him support, what is left is to go meet World Igbo Congress, have them pledge allegiance fully to the restoration of Biafra through IPOB and forget it, not even one shot will be fired and we will have Biafra.

Stop peddling lies, Nnamdi is a well educated man and knows what he is doing, all the while u have been following Uwazuruike up and down, what did achieve, if no scorn and disgrace and making people begin to lose hope.
Now people are embracing the messages and ideas of IPOB in their thousands every week.
Millions have signed up for the volunteer force, the world is graduating saying about Biafra and he zoo media is reporting about Biafra, haters are hating, millions listen to him, every Yoruba person in my hood listens to Radio Biafra, Hausa people are listening in their thousands. I even met one listening to it last night, Lol.

Biafra will be restored, and if there is one person I trust, it is Nnamdi Kalu, he has learnt many mistakes of all other mistakes of Pro Biafra groups.

Have u seen how the whole of Port Harcourt is on fire, nearly every shop or home blasts Radio Biafra openly.

By the time we start properly, zoo will of cus go to Egypt, Cameron, U.K and U.S.

Next Biafra remembrance day will be in a sovereign Biafra land. Bet me, I come here and quote this post again and mention you.

Despite your strong faith, there are skeptics; and rightly. Their skepticism that must be taken into account when plans are made. I personally believe there will be no war, despite this one must plan for war - and properly too.
Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by unstableaswater: 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
oilyngbati:
I have been listening to radio Biafra for quite sometime and lately, the director of this, once promising radio station has veered of course. He has mixed emotions with facts, thereby losing focus. I will be as brief as possible in outlining why I believe Ndigbo should thread carefully, because the enemies are waiting for us to make that mistake of "unprepared military engagement" with Nigeria. I am also writing/speaking as someone who was once an IPOB member, but left after I found out that this Nnamdi Kanu lacks all the facts and never listens to advise.

Brief historical background of some major world conflicts:

1. The Vietnam war: After America's occupation of S. Vietnam, Gen. Nguyen Giap and Ho Chi Minh embarked of the most robust quest for military assistance from China and the USSR. They NEVER embarked on any confrontation with the USA until they secured guarantees from the USSR of limitless supply of weapons from them. (Biafra lost to Nigeria because she (Biafra) ran out of Bullets. Biafra never had limitless supply of weapons. The great Gen. Giap and Ho Chi Minh NEVER begged/asked their people (poor peasant Vietnamese) for money to buy weapons, something Nnamdi Kanu is asking struggling Igbo families abroad to do---- sign of a fraud if you ask me.

2. Charlse Taylor & the overthrow of Samuel Doe in Liberia: When Charles Taylor escaped from prison in the USA, he made his way to Libya, when he solicited for funding from M. Ghaddafi, who also provided military training to some Liberians, before they engaged Samuel Doe.

3. South Sudan: South Sudan got lots of her weapons from the USA, shipped via Uganda. Again, Nnamdi Kanu thinks Ndigbo/Biafrans should fund any war with Nigeria.

4. The Niger Delta struggle: Before engaging the Nigerian military in their quest for resource control, the likes Asari Dokubo sought for weapons from the outside. They bargained with Ukrainians gun runners and never asked the ordinary struggling folks in the creeks to give them money for weapons.

Lessons not learnt by Nnamdi Kanu and his brainwashed followers: Gen. Ojukwu provided the bulk of the funds for Biafra's weapons, while Britain, USSR provided for Nigeria, and I believe we know the end result.

The lack of Historical dept of Nnamdi Kanu on major conflicts in Nigeria: The director of radio Biafra, on one of his broadcasts was saying that the coup of jan. 1966 was carried out because Nzeogu felt the Sarduana was too nepotistic. He said Nzeogwu made up his mind to kill the Sarduana, while he (Nzeogwu) was still in sandhurst, training as an officer. What this dude, bereft of Nigeria's history didn't know was the coup was carried out because the Tafa Balewa's govt refused to put an end to the blood shed in the defunct western region where 'opreation wetie' was happening. The director don't even know what operation wetie is/was/meant.

In the director of radio Biafra, I see another deluded nigerian army officers of midwest Igbo extraction, who think it's their duty to rescue anybody in danger of extinction. Lately, the creeks of Calabar was bombed by the Nigerian airforce, and this Nnamdi Kanu is using it as an excuse to rally Igbo/Biafrans to prepare for battle. He vented his frustration for not being given money to buy weapons to confront the Niegrian army. He lambasted Ohaneze for not condemning this alleged bombing of Calabar creeks, as if the so called SS is the jurisdiction of Ohaneze. If a war should ensue between Biafra and Nigeria, these so called peeps from the SS, will join the Nigerian side to fight Biafra, thesame way the Yorubas (who the deluded midwest Igbo officers wanted to save) joined the north to fight Biafra.

[b]Conclusion:[/b]Fulani cattle rearers are more of an imminent threat than anything else for now. They are ravaging the middle belt, and I believe once they are done in that area, their eyes will be set on the east. Nnamdi Kanu should help focus our attention in this area for now. I also think if he is serious about getting Biafra, he must seek the support of a aorld power that will guarantee the supply of limitless weapons to Biafra, for this is the only way you can defeat your enemy, or arrive at a stalemate. Biafrans of the class of 1967-1970 were willing to fight, but they ran out of bullets/weapons. The Bifrans of today, if they are thinking of any military engagement must never run out of bullets/weapons, else, it will be suicidal, because the alliance (north, west, midwest and niger delta saboteurs) that defeated Biafra of the 60's is even stronger today.
[size=18pt]

I am tired of all these yoruba advice. God u people are obsessed and suck

igbo want Biafra and we shall get it[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by PointB: 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
1deadlugard:

put your amala finger in your azz and smell your ewedu crap .

smelly people . grin

If you are smart, all you had to do was to check my posting history. I guess you are indeed a foot soldier! grin tongue
Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by 1deadlugard: 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
PointB:

If you are smart, all you had to do was to check my posting history. I guess you are indeed a foot soldier! grin tongue

you are a thwart ,i am a beaver .
Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by Nsonso: 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
1deadlugard:

yapping bla bla bla

Why talk like a civilian since you claim u ar a biafran soldier? PointB, has made a revealing point; the modus operandi of the proponents of biafra.
May God bless biafra and biafrans.
Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by cheruv: 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
EasternPride:

Have u seen how the whole of Port Harcourt is on fire, nearly every shop or home blasts Radio Biafra openly

Hopeathand,ihe a onye a kwuru o bu eziokwu
Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by 1deadlugard: 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nsonso:

Why talk like a civilian since you claim u ar a biafran soldier? PointB, has made a revealing point; the modus operandi of the proponents of biafra.
May God bless biafra and biafrans.

ewedu baba
Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by otipoju(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Utchgirl:

Rubbish !

Dnt knw Y people like u alwaz hv HBP @ d mention of BIAFRA ? According 2 u guys,these set of people r criminals, money ritualist, drug and human trafickers,are baby making factories, fraudsters 2 mention bt a few yet u guys wil nt let dem 2 go dia way. Biafra hv nt yet bin actualised and u r talkinng crap.

If Aba is like dis, i wonda hw Umuahia wil look like.

*Singing*

Nigeria let my people(Biafra) go
Jehovah lord is calling dem.........

Seriously, I just laugh at you.
You know that it is the devil that created all the remaining people on earth that is why Jehovah does not love them, it is only Biafra that he loves.

What I am drumming inside your thick skull is that whatever you guys want to do , dont make the mistake of initiating a war that you are unprepared for and syart crying when your kinsmen are being killed.

Every nation has a right to want to self determination . If the igbo nation still desires it after a failed attempt in the past, it is still within your rights.

Why I laugh at you guys us that you are the same ones claiming to be allowed to contest for elective position in the administration of other nations within Nigeria, yet insist that you want a Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by PointB: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
1deadlugard:

you are a thwart ,i am a beaver .

Whatever bros. undecided
Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by 1deadlugard: 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
before you know it .

they are ready to start banning . i don't open biafra thread ,you did .

when we respond you regroup with South West
Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by 1deadlugard: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
before you know it .

they are ready to start banning . i don't open biafra thread ,you did .

when we respond you regroup with South West ..group to ban .

biafras account .
Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by Nsonso: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
1deadlugard:

ewedu baba
He said he would rather die a biafran than live in soulless nigeria.
Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by PointB: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
otipoju:

You know that it is the devil that created all the remaining people on earth that is why Jehovah does not love them, it is only Biafra that he loves.

What I am drumming inside your thick skull is that whatever you guys want to do , dont make the mistake of initiating a war that you are unprepared for and syart crying when your kinsmen are being killed.

Every nation has a right to want to self determination . If the igbo nation still desires it after a failed attempt in the past, it is still within your rights.

Why I laugh at you guys us that you are the same ones claiming to be allowed to contest for elective position in the administration of other nations within Nigeria, yet insist that you want a Biafra.

I believe it's ignorance that make you speak like this. Otherwise you would have known that for sure there are still millions of Igbo who want to be part and parcel of Nigeria, and would do anything to have it so.

That's why we are calling for referendum to ascertain if indeed majority Igbo want to be in Nigeria or not. Once that is determined, the rest logically follow.
Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by 1deadlugard: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nsonso:

He said he would rather die a biafran than live in soulless nigeria.

ok
Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by Nsonso: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
1deadlugard:

ewedu baba

Bro, we are one family.
Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by Utchgirl(f): 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=otipoju post=35331195]

U r nt making sense
Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by otipoju(m): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=Utchgirl post=35332283][/quote]

Grab a dictionary and look for the definition of the word nation.....then if your brain if your brains are active, perhaps it will make sense to you.

But let me give you a headstart by telling you that Nigeria is a collection of several nations.
Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by Utchgirl(f): 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
otipoju:

Grab a dictionary and look for the definition of the word nation.....then if your brain if your brains are active, perhaps it will make sense to you.

But let me give you a headstart by telling you that Nigeria is a collection of several nations.

Mr lecturer, u r nt making sense
Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by otipoju(m): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
Utchgirl:

Mr lecturer, u r nt making sense

Okay.....let me leave you to stew in your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by EasternPride: 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hahahahaha, this man had finished Buhari tonight ooohhh.
Hahaha.

Anti-corrupt president indeed.

Buhari you see your life?

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by Utchgirl(f): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
otipoju:

Okay.....let me leave you to stew in your ignorance.

U r stil nt making sense
Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by Stillfire: 11:41am On Jul 01, 2015
oilyngbati:
I am a full blooded Igbo/Biafran, but I am not one that is deluded. Nnamdi Kanu is too emotional and you cannot get your freedom via emotions, while ignoring facts. All he does is to attack Yorubas/hausas, as if that is what is needed. Let him spend valuable time seeking for foreign help, rather than wanting Ndigbo/Biafrans to give him money to "buy weapons'.

Frankly, I never knew how easy it is to brain wash people. I use to think it's only the un-educated (like the alymajiri in the north) that are easily brainwashed. The way this guy has succeeded in brainwashing the Igbo youths is amazing.

It is very easy to brainwash the African. Africa is very blessed with a more than significant populace that is bereft of reason and logic. wink This populace is more of a threat to the African civilization than anything else. Feed into his ethnic or religious sentiments and what you have is feral human. I wrote a little piece on this behavior a while ago...

You have to kill the Tutsis, they're cockroaches.'
'All those who are listening, rise so we can fight for our Rwanda. Fight with the weapons you have at your disposal: those who have arrows, with arrows, those who have spears, with spears. We must all fight.'
'We must all fight the Tutsis. We must finish with them, exterminate them, sweep them from the whole country. There must be no refuge for them.'
'They must be exterminated. There is no other way.'

These were the kind of quotes attributed to George Rutaganda of the Interahamwe Militia, during the genocide against the Tutsi in Rwanda by the Hutu. The onslaught of his campaign on Radio Télévision Libre des Mille Collines spearheaded and encouraged the genocide of over half a million people in approximately 100 days; killings mostly perpetrated with machetes and clubs by ordinary civilians who were friends, neighbours, and relatives.

It is said that the sporadic way the genocide was carried out was made possible by Rutaganda’s fiery hate dripping words on radio. Words can be encouraging and inspiring. Words can arouse pleasure. They also can be loathing and savagely fierce to carry out agendas from a hate bridled mind. And it is very easy to gain followership of such hate causes in Africa because there is a considerable population of the mentally underdeveloped that seeks out leaders who champion ideologies on the primitive fundamentals of ethnic or religious bigotry.

This is Africa’s reality! And our leaders realize this!

Nigeria is no stranger to genocide. The preceding events that led to the Nigerian/Biafran civil war 1967-1970 was heralded and entrenched in genocide. Still massacres occur today between dissenting groups across Nigeria with an added edge of religious supremacy. The Jos crisis and the continuous Boko Haram menace still encroaches on the fragile tethers of the nation.

We are blessed with a very large population of intellectually deficient people who would ride on the coattails of a supposed leader’s ideology or fiery speech without a moment of questioning, self reflection and content analysis.

This of which has been strategically enforced by the Nigerian government to keep the public illiterate by laying education to rest in perfectly designed coffins of dilapidated schools so that the average Nigerian is decrepit to knowledge, and also decrepit to what entails as social and economic development. Hence his reliance on tribal skirmishes.

This substantial illiterate population poses a threat to Africa as a whole and we need to be wary of this lot. They cause as much danger to the society as the people who have criminally imposed themselves as leaders. The reason is, they are more likely to take up arms to kill their neighbours in a bid to impress their masters based on religious and ethnic ideologies. All it takes is for a lunatic to inspire them to wreak havoc.

It is no wonder why Boko Haram can spread its tentacles and amass dedicated recruits in Nigeria. It is no rocket science why it was very easy for a community in ALUU to lynch four boys on the dictates of their community chief. The population is mentally primitive.

Freedom of speech must be allowed but freedom of speech veering on ethnic and religious supremacy must be destroyed in Nigeria. This is not the 60's, where political correctness was still in its infancy. This is 2015.

It is left for the Nigerian youth to separate himself from the legacy of hatred inherited and perpetrated by these men and women called leaders or ‘elder statesmen’ whose political and cultural differences in ideology are sentimentally laced, garnished and cemented in ethnic and religious prejudices with the sole aim of inciting ‘our’ illiterate population that cannot discern right from wrong - a population that is ready to take up arms to kill in service to their puerile warlords.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Thug Dino Melaye Embarrasses VP Osinbajo (video) / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same / LASCOPA Secures ₦1.65 Million Refund For Petitioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.