Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Is Ana Ivanovic The Sexiest Female Tennis Player? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Ana Ivanovic The Sexiest Female Tennis Player? (7611 Views)

Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. / Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 / Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ana Ivanovic The Sexiest Female Tennis Player? by Orikinla(m): 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Is Ana Ivanovic the sexiest female Tennis Player?

Ana Ivanovic without dispute is a sex symbol on and off court.

Not your regular 27-year-old, former world No. 1 Ana Ivanovic has been travelling the world since she was 12, picking up as many fans as she has air miles. Born in Belgrade, Serbia, in 1987, Ana now resides in Bern, Switzerland. Having turned pro in 2003, the highlight of Ana's career came in 2008 when she won the French Open: two days later she ascended to the summit of the global rankings. She currently ranks 7th in the world and works with the adidas Player Development Program and consultant Mats Merkel.

Not content with simply getting to the top of her sport, Ana enjoys being challenged intellectually; she has studied finance, has a keen interest in psychology and is a modern art lover, citing Mark Rothko and photographer Helmut Newton among her favorite artists. Embodying determination, empowerment and self-confidence, Ana is a modern sports icon for women across the globe and has graced the pages of Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Vanity Fair and TIME magazine. If she hadn't become a professional tennis player Ana says she would probably be a secret service agent.

Off the court, Ana has been recognized for her philanthropy and humanitarianism: she is a UNICEF National Ambassador for Serbia and recently became an ambassador of the Quercus Biasi Foundation, which helps improve the lives of children living in extreme poverty.

Source: TALK OF THE TOWN By Orikinla

Re: Is Ana Ivanovic The Sexiest Female Tennis Player? by justjify(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Wait, lemmie consult the gods

Re: Is Ana Ivanovic The Sexiest Female Tennis Player? by ammyluv2002(f): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
She's hot
Re: Is Ana Ivanovic The Sexiest Female Tennis Player? by Orikinla(m): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
ammyluv2002:
She's hot
Hotter than summer.
Ana Ivanovic has just been announced as the Global Beauty Ambassador for SHISEIDO WetForce Sun Protection.

Re: Is Ana Ivanovic The Sexiest Female Tennis Player? by justjify(m): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Yeah i know Orikinla i am hot
grin
Re: Is Ana Ivanovic The Sexiest Female Tennis Player? by DuchessLily(f): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
She is very pretty ..... But sexy?? Oh well maybe in the Onyibo way... Cos no endowments
Re: Is Ana Ivanovic The Sexiest Female Tennis Player? by Orikinla(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
DuchessLily:
She is very pretty ..... But sexy?? Oh well maybe in the Onyibo way... Cos no endowments
Until she is undressed?
Re: Is Ana Ivanovic The Sexiest Female Tennis Player? by fernandoc(m): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
My gal fine pass an 10x
Re: Is Ana Ivanovic The Sexiest Female Tennis Player? by DuchessLily(f): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
Orikinla:

Until she is undressed?

Nope ! U can see sexy/endowments when a person is fully clothed bro
Re: Is Ana Ivanovic The Sexiest Female Tennis Player? by Orikinla(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
DuchessLily:

Nope ! U can see sexy/endowments when a person is fully clothed bro

She is very sexy and she does not need to have over sized breasts and buttocks to prove it.

Re: Is Ana Ivanovic The Sexiest Female Tennis Player? by DuchessLily(f): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Orikinla:

She is very sexy and she does not need to have over sized breasts and buttocks to prove it.

Not over size, but her size. She's got height , so DAT is not her size

Use any of these words beautiful, pretty, gorgeous, elegant ....
Re: Is Ana Ivanovic The Sexiest Female Tennis Player? by doreenvee(f): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
I can't say she is the sexiet cuz I've not seen all the female tennis players.
Re: Is Ana Ivanovic The Sexiest Female Tennis Player? by Tawis06(m): 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
she b Chelsea player wife na (ikebe) undecided
Re: Is Ana Ivanovic The Sexiest Female Tennis Player? by evy1(m): 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
i go with maria sharapova anytime anday
Re: Is Ana Ivanovic The Sexiest Female Tennis Player? by Ama80(f): 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
I prefer sharapova

1 Like

Re: Is Ana Ivanovic The Sexiest Female Tennis Player? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
ammyluv2002:
She's hot

Hot ?? Funny
Re: Is Ana Ivanovic The Sexiest Female Tennis Player? by Orikinla(m): 3:35am On Jul 01, 2015
evy1:
i go with maria sharapova anytime anday
. Post her sexiest photos to compare; including sports critics reports and endorsements.
Re: Is Ana Ivanovic The Sexiest Female Tennis Player? by Jonwesley(m): 3:51am On Jul 01, 2015
What about Anna kornikover? Not sure I got that spelling right. Height, hips and elegant lady I think.
Re: Is Ana Ivanovic The Sexiest Female Tennis Player? by Orikinla(m): 6:58am On Jul 01, 2015
Maria is very hot too.
She should be a movie star.

Re: Is Ana Ivanovic The Sexiest Female Tennis Player? by Orikinla(m): 7:03am On Jul 01, 2015
Jonwesley:
What about Anna kornikover? Not sure I got that spelling right. Height, hips and elegant lady I think.
Anna Kournikova.
Hot Russian blonde bombshell will make any man well any day on and off court.

Re: Is Ana Ivanovic The Sexiest Female Tennis Player? by Jonwesley(m): 9:06am On Jul 01, 2015
Orikinla:

Anna Kournikova.
Hot Russian blonde bombshell will make any man well any day on and off court.

Yes, my guy! Thanks for the correction. I knew I didn't get the spelling right. She is a stunning tennis queen to me.
Re: Is Ana Ivanovic The Sexiest Female Tennis Player? by Orikinla(m): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
Jonwesley:

Yes, my guy! Thanks for the correction. I knew I didn't get the spelling right. She is a stunning tennis queen to me.
With massageable bum too.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Comedian Chuks D'General Speaks On Youth Participation At Press Conference / Nigerian Singer Faze & Twin Sister Celebrates Birthday Today At A Private Party / Happy Birthday Teckno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.