Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Hummer For Okotie, Navigator For Oyakilome: - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hummer For Okotie, Navigator For Oyakilome: (2323 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hummer For Okotie, Navigator For Oyakilome: by marvisjoy: 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2009
na wa oooooooooooooo
Re: Hummer For Okotie, Navigator For Oyakilome: by bawomolo(m): 12:14am On Mar 10, 2009
How are they supposed to complain when they've been hypnotized and brainwashed huh!! Huh Huh

they won't be brainwashed if hey actually read the book that is core to their belief. it's not a surprised that a majority of their fanbase congregation are impoverished and/or illiterate people. These pastors are just reaping the fruit of their labor like an overpaid CEO.
Re: Hummer For Okotie, Navigator For Oyakilome: by maddock(m): 8:30am On Mar 10, 2009
Who do expect to drive the Hummer, Kenny Ogungbe and D-One alone abi? While this wonderful men of God should drive the tortoise car. Ignorance gone on rampage. Dont you know the earth is the lord and the fullness thereof. How a the sons of very rich father (God) be poor and all your unbelievers (children of the Devil ) be the ones to enjoy and drive the good cars.
Re: Hummer For Okotie, Navigator For Oyakilome: by KunleOshob(m): 9:30am On Mar 10, 2009
maddock:

Who do expect to drive the Hummer, Kenny Ogungbe and D-One alone abi? While this wonderful men of God should drive the tortoise car. Ignorance gone on rampage. Dont you know the earth is the lord and the fullness thereof. How a the sons of very rich father (God) be poor and all your unbelievers (children of the Devil ) be the ones to enjoy and drive the good cars.
Classic example of stupidity and ignorance at the highest level, Is it good cars that your bible promised you?? The bible tells us to store our treasures in heaven, it also tells us it would be more difficult for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God than for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle. Christianity is not about accumulately worldy wealth like your 419 pastors preach. But then again i don't blame them since they have such gullible and stupid clientele base.
Re: Hummer For Okotie, Navigator For Oyakilome: by SirJohn(m): 9:38am On Mar 10, 2009
maddock:

Word: Delusion

Meaning: 1. false belief: a persistent false belief held in the face of strong contradictory evidence, especially as a symptom of a psychiatric condition
2. mistaken notion: a false or mistaken belief or idea about something
Re: Hummer For Okotie, Navigator For Oyakilome: by fyneguy: 9:42am On Mar 10, 2009
@Kunle

Dont rub your poverty mentality on ppl here. Go back to the scripture you quoted as saying it would be difficult for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God and read the concluding part of the discussion Jesus had with his disciples (I know your mind wont even catch the import of the passage still)

It's your choice to live and die as a poor christian. Others have chosen otherwise.
Re: Hummer For Okotie, Navigator For Oyakilome: by dejiariyo: 9:58am On Mar 10, 2009
i tire for naija pple, in england churches are being turn into industries and stores , nigeria factories are being turned into churches and yall think thats a good thing.

all this pastors are thief like fela said, they have brinawashed my pple to belive things that are not real, they shud all being lynched and its will surely come to past.
Re: Hummer For Okotie, Navigator For Oyakilome: by SirJohn(m): 10:06am On Mar 10, 2009
@fyneguy,
contrary to your pontificates and braggadocio, more than half the members of CE are living below abject poverty. I only pity the very few rich ones that shoulder the flambouyant lifestyle of Mr Chris.
Re: Hummer For Okotie, Navigator For Oyakilome: by maddock(m): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2009
@Kunle and Sir John, sorry i no who send me put mouth for the mata wey no concern me.
But like a poster once said here in this house it will be intellectually fulfilling for me to watch paint dry on a wall than to have an argument with both of u, loafers.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Hummer For Okotie, Navigator For Oyakilome: by KunleOshob(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2009
fyneguy:

@Kunle

Dont rub your poverty mentality on ppl here. Go back to the scripture you quoted as saying it would be difficult for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God and read the concluding part of the discussion Jesus had with his disciples (I know your mind wont even catch the import of the passage still)

It's your choice to live and die as a poor christian. Others have chosen otherwise.
On the contrary i am a very well off and upwardly mobile young man, poverty is far from me and i don't need religion or any 419 pastor to prosper.
Re: Hummer For Okotie, Navigator For Oyakilome: by fyneguy: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2009
@Kunle

Then it will be difficult (or impossible) for you to enter the kingdom of God.
Re: Hummer For Okotie, Navigator For Oyakilome: by SirJohn(m): 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2009
fyneguy:

@Kunle

Then it will be difficult (or impossible) for you to enter the kingdom of God.

Oh yeah! why? because he doesnt need any trickster to prosper?
Re: Hummer For Okotie, Navigator For Oyakilome: by Tudor6(f): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2009
The earlier i give my life to christ the better for my bank account!
See the way thes men of dog dey enjoy brekete. . . shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hummer For Okotie, Navigator For Oyakilome: by nuraabi: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2009
7 HALLELUYAH TO THE 4 CORNERS OF THE EARTH

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What God Has Joined Together . . . / Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! / Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.