Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,424 members, 7,826,652 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos (65581 Views)

Photos: Amber Rose Show Off Her Massive Boo*ty In A Curve-hugging New Dress / Photos: Amber Rose Show Up Her Bo*obs As Arrive In Sex*y Outfits To LA Launch / Photo: Amber Rose Show Off Her New Man, Machine Gun Kelly! {picture Here} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by semitunde: 12:34am On Jul 01, 2015
I'd see him in school then and be like 'why is this babe's legs looking so odd, like a man's legs...?"

Then I'd look at the face well and realise...

Got several beatings by awo boys but didn't change.
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by adamilen(f): 12:54am On Jul 01, 2015
Give her the full woman package with the monthly periods and childbirth, let us see whether she will still continue in this self deceit.

In the word of the female prison warden assistant in "orange is the new black" tv series

“Why would anyone give up being a man? It’s like winning the lottery and giving the ticket back,”

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by chinedusamson(m): 12:56am On Jul 01, 2015
Pls flog the lost sheep back to the cage...mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by inimitkel(m): 12:56am On Jul 01, 2015
Absurdity @its peak

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by Purereal(m): 1:12am On Jul 01, 2015
Freemanan:
grin

Wake me up when she realize her mistake.
i will jare
he will definitely

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by piagetskinner(m): 1:29am On Jul 01, 2015
Madnesss!!! Where is thunder when u need it to fire some people?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by miky(m): 2:09am On Jul 01, 2015
good for her, i salute her courage to be who she wants too be..
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by cococandy(f): 2:55am On Jul 01, 2015
Even transgender folks no go gree for this one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by omojeesu(m): 3:59am On Jul 01, 2015
kendrick9:
He looks beautiful... but seriously this sh1t is crazy.. how can someone with his common sense change his/her gender... i fail to see any gain in this..

It is about being DISSATISFIED WITH GOD'S WORK and UNGRATEFUL to Him. It's about DEMONIC INFLUENCE and perhaps POSSESSION.

Romans 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but BECAME VAIN in their IMAGINATIONS, and their FOOLISH HEART was DARKENED.

Rom 1:22 PROFESSING themselves to be wise, they became FOOLS,

Rom 1:24 Wherefore GOD ALSO GAVE THEM UP to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to DISHONOUR THEIR OWN BODIES between themselves:

Rom 1:28 And even as THEY DID NOT like to retain God in their knowledge, GOD GAVE THEM OVER to a REPROBATE mind, TO DO THOSE THINGS WHICH ARE NOT CONVENIENT;

This is in the context of all sexual perversions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by omojeesu(m): 4:06am On Jul 01, 2015
S/he's 'gone with the wind' of end time demonic activities. May there be a place here for repentance for him.her!
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 01, 2015
Dapo Adaralegbe lol we were both law students at O.A.U Ife (he dropped out before Law school of course). I bet he's happy now that Obama has said 'I do' to the Zimbabwean gagul...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 01, 2015
If I didn't know, I would have gone twice or thrice before I realize my mistake onyioshi
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by Jymes: 4:18am On Jul 01, 2015
Souljeezy:
So uhm..does this gal have a real d*ck nd a real bre*st or is it only the d*ck that is real nd a fake bre*st?*no offense please...jxt curious*
He has a Diick o because back then in ife he wears tight-fitting pants so you can see his diick bulge.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by eronxdabishop(m): 4:22am On Jul 01, 2015
Sometimes I ask myself the kind of evil spirit that possess this people.God created you a male and you think you are better off being a female?May you not experience the hotest part of hell
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by 14DUI(m): 4:23am On Jul 01, 2015
I remember the day he was beaten around oduduwa hall.
Dapo popularly called Dapsy, always around ladies with his dramatic eyebrows.
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by homesteady(m): 4:40am On Jul 01, 2015
Why are some people saying he looks beautiful? shocked
I thought he was mammy water when I 1st saw the picture! Taky makeup and ugly skin color!
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by todayguest(m): 4:44am On Jul 01, 2015
I'm treating cases like this as mental disorder. Instead of celebrating, I show empathy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 01, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
haba bros why na. No make me burst inside my trouser na sad

Burst to this instead

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by ALISMILE(m): 5:12am On Jul 01, 2015
Cooouuuuuggghhhh!!!!! Vimits for d seventh time!!!!!! Cooooouuuuuggghhhh! Stillll vomittin!
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by upsonn(m): 5:14am On Jul 01, 2015
How does she menstruate?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by dannydolly: 5:20am On Jul 01, 2015
oseod:
Why are transgenders making headlines these days

Shey this mascufeminine or female man is like every other transgender..abi?

Or did he create a new programming language or make forbes list so the headline woulda been, "

nigerian transgender become 2nd richest manwoman in africa" or something like that

He just posted photos of himself!!!!!! Just photos!!!! And its news, I also blame myself for commenting
I believe its all of us who publicize them

The more we talk, post and comment about them or criticize, applaud, praise or hate them, the more popular they get....
We should just ignore news like these and their publicity would sink rapidly

A lot of people still don't understand the issue of transgender in Nigeria. Transgender is quite different from homosexual, they are two different things.

Transgender is when a male is trapped in a female body and has most features of a female except for a few features like their reproductive organ being that of a male or when a female is trapped in a male body and has most features of a male.

This is why you see some female with almost a flat chest and deep voice like a male. They have physical features of a male and you can easily mix them up for a male only for them to roll down their trouser and find out that they have a V! Likewise this occur in male too... They have physical structure of a female but they are actually male.

Being transgender doesn't mean you are homosexual (gay or lesbian). I think these features make people find it difficult to place them in a category of sex and so many confuse them as homosexual. Don't be surprise that this guy might have a girl friend. This makes it look like a female dating a female and some of these whites don't mind as long as it is true love.

Makes me remember a lady when I was very young, we call her anti Bolanle. She's more of a male or popularly called tom-boy. No single physical breast, she has a deep voice, she come add salt to injury by always having a low cut. The reason why she's popular in my area, she plays a very good football. At least more than 70% of all Nairaland members :-) . But don't make a mistake to call her male o, she go pin and vex for you so tey na her mama go come settle the fight for field. This is a good example of transgender.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by kevoh(m): 5:39am On Jul 01, 2015
You beat him up in OAU around your halls, expelled him(forced him out) from OAU. Dude runs to Netherlands for safety where he is now comfortable with himself. What else do you guys want from him again that you are bashing left right center? He should return to Nigeria so that you can have your vampiric bloodthirst fill and kill him just because he is transgender? I don't understand ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by aboabai(m): 5:40am On Jul 01, 2015
Fake life, signs of the said end time, Brethren be prepared , the word of God is coming to manifestation. What is happening this day is seriously unbelievable. Look at what the USA, the UK, China, Germany are all passing into laws. God safe us from the generation of waste, hatred, destruction, abomination., unGodly people. , demonic leaders, etc.
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by liveexoticfish: 5:44am On Jul 01, 2015
U will soon fed up of your shit mistake u will be in hell fire GOD SWT will punished u were omo
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by jabojafa(m): 5:46am On Jul 01, 2015
thorpido:
They are men but they go to the hospital and get injected with female hormones and it pumps out their chests and they also get bigger hips.
does d hormones also pump out d virgina and cut out his d**k?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 01, 2015
Aare2050:
ONE OF D REASON BOKO BOYS BOMB.
you sound suspicious.
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by TS2(m): 5:52am On Jul 01, 2015
Ehen. We have started our own. More to come
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 01, 2015
pretty she-man
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by nunzk: 6:00am On Jul 01, 2015
Its so sad how crazy we 've gone in this world.it is a freak of science now. *smh#[quote author=SaintJIMS post=3533531

www.silifa.com/2015/06/nigerian-transgender-stephanie-rose.html?m=1[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 01, 2015
marrying abroad its a whole lot of work! A guy would be tracking his fellow dude thinking he is girl! God forbid, Naija girls still the ultimate.
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by wordbank(m): 6:27am On Jul 01, 2015
Hin mama go dey 'chei my pikin, my pikin' with her two hands on top of her head
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by otusnorahs(f): 6:42am On Jul 01, 2015
Sooo artificial esp d ist pix wt dat hips pad on. I don't find 'her' attractive one bit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Rocks Wizkid’s 'Louis Vuitton Worth N2.5Million', He Reacts / Mike Edwards' Look Without Beard. Fans React / Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.