Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos (65890 Views)

Photos: Amber Rose Show Off Her Massive Boo*ty In A Curve-hugging New Dress / Photos: Amber Rose Show Up Her Bo*obs As Arrive In Sex*y Outfits To LA Launch / Photo: Amber Rose Show Off Her New Man, Machine Gun Kelly! {picture Here} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by zluqman: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2015
thorpido:
They are men but they go to the hospital and get injected with female hormones and it pumps out their chests and they also get bigger hips.
The question is does he/she still have a penis or it has been cut off
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by winodey(m): 9:33am On Jul 01, 2015
WAEC Seized My English Result Twice – Patrick
Obahiagbon
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by fpeter(f): 9:42am On Jul 01, 2015
thorpido:
I used to see this guy on Allen avenue.It's indeed a crazy world.
He had to bleach too.

wetin u sef dey find for Allen? grin cheesy wink
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by nellyelitz(m): 10:26am On Jul 01, 2015
hmmmm this guy eh undecided
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2015
dannydolly:

A lot of people still don't understand the issue of transgender in Nigeria. Transgender is quite different from homosexual, they are two different things.

Transgender is when a male is trapped in a female body and has most features of a female except for a few features like their reproductive organ being that of a male or when a female is trapped in a male body and has most features of a male.

This is why you see some female with almost a flat chest and deep voice like a male. They have physical features of a male and you can easily mix them up for a male only for them to roll down their trouser and find out that they have a V! Likewise this occur in male too... They have physical structure of a female but they are actually male.

Being transgender doesn't mean you are homosexual (gay or lesbian). I think these features make people find it difficult to place them in a category of sex and so many confuse them as homosexual. Don't be surprise that this guy might have a girl friend. This makes it look like a female dating a female and some of these whites don't mind as long as it is true love.

Makes me remember a lady when I was very young, we call her anti Bolanle. She's more of a male or popularly called tom-boy. No single physical breast, she has a deep voice, she come add salt to injury by always having a low cut. The reason why she's popular in my area, she plays a very good football. At least more than 70% of all Nairaland members :-) . But don't make a mistake to call her male o, she go pin and vex for you so tey na her mama go come settle the fight for field. This is a good example of transgender.

I thought males having physical female qualities and vice-versa was hermaphrodite, which I totally understand

Caitlyn jenner didn't have female organs, he just felt he was a female inside
Transgenders are more like males having female emotional features and vice-versa..
Like a man trapped in a womans body..something like that
They have their reasons though
Men get in touch with their feminine side once in a while, but its still not enough for a man to call himself a woman

transgenders can turn out gay, well they are not officially reffered to as gay because of the sex change, (but im reffering to their former sex hence my use of "gay" )
This is because they also feel the need to be loved and cuddled and other mushy stuff like women feel...though I can't speak for all of them, some might sTill be attracted to women

The diffence between them and gay guys is the gays accept that they are men, but are attracted to other men
While the transsgenders dont accept their gender but could be attracted to men or women(i dont know who trangenders are attracted to)

These lgbt guys have done a good job with confusing humanity with their sex and sexual prefences.........as if life isn't already hard enough angry
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2015
... transgenderCraze d fastest way to bein an overnyt star

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2015
... transgenderCraze d fastest way to bein an overnyt star

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by harmeyd: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2015
she luks lyk monster in human form
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by thorpido(m): 11:25am On Jul 01, 2015
fpeter:

wetin u sef dey find for Allen? grin cheesy wink
Have you ever been to Allen Avenue?Visit there to see what the place is about.
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by thorpido(m): 11:32am On Jul 01, 2015
zluqman:
The question is does he/she still have a penis or it has been cut off
She still has i believe.A few may go to the extreme and have their joystick reworked.The surgeons cut it off and turn it into a hole.
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by OCHOdee(f): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2015
grin[quote][/quote][quote author=solodox post=35349293]

and God be like: whose image?
me: yours sir!
and God be like: GOD FORBID!!!

grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by millionboi(m): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
kamez:
carbon copy of WiliWili

ojuju calabar
hahahaha,u funny oo,wiliwili must hear dis
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
kendrick9:
He looks beautiful... but seriously this sh1t is crazy.. how can someone with his common sense change his/her gender... i fail to see any gain in this..
_
Do you like eating eba? Seriously I fail to see any gain in eating eba therefore you should stop eating it or go to jail.
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by Lilprincey(m): 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mariojane:
you are kidding, right? cos i dont see ho he or she or whatever look finer than nairaland girls. as a lady can't even be friend with her look at her she is not presentable. the shape and the makeup tooo wack
The truth is bitter
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by Femistico(m): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
pls something i didn't knw bout dis transgender ish is dat will there organ also change...so dis man don get toto now?
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by Rotimi47: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
Masquerade.
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
useless rat
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by liongirl: 8:58am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by annabee(f): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
thorpido:
I used to see this guy on Allen avenue.It's indeed a crazy world.
He had to bleach too.

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by thorpido(m): 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
annabee:

That's dapo. Changed his name to dade in oau, now Stephanie. He used to stay with his family on a street behind ogundana street allen. This is madness. He comes from a rich family. Smh
you must know him.I worked around there and sometimes met him in a restaurant close to Ogundana st.He started with wearing earings and sometimes wore bra pads.He later started braiding his hair and painting his lips.
I'm still mystified by this sex tansformation thing.Can't seem to understand why people do it.
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by Liftkid(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=SaintJIMS post=35335312]

she looks like a nollywood ghost.
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2017
[color=#550000][/color] what wrong with all this idiots i dont seems to under what happening
how can a make turn himself to a woman how possible is that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) / Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" / Linda Ikeji Shows The Cars She Has Owned From 2008 Up Till 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.