Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) (54983 Views)

John Momoh Elected BON Chairman (Photo) / PDP Appoints Jibrin As Acting Bot Chairman (photo) / Why Buhari Rejected Wali As Acting INEC Chairman - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by fejicruz(m): 3:21am On Jul 01, 2015
Editor1:
A woman on the saddle...bet me, Our dullard won't take none of that.
He only listens to his cows. They gave him the idea of West Germany.

Qoute me and get choked on Burnt Dodo
I'm sure it was your anus that was doing the talking. That's why shit could come out so freely.
Who gave NAFDAC the name it has today?
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by aresa: 3:38am On Jul 01, 2015
AdamsBashforth:

Thanks

Don't bother..
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by sweatlana: 4:47am On Jul 01, 2015
OH GOD ARISE AND DEFEND YOUR PEOPLE!

IF GEJ HAD APPOINTED A SOUTHERNER AS INEC CHAIRMAN THIS COUNTY WOULD HAVE ERUPTED.

IT'S TIME TO DECIDE OUR FAITH.

SELF DETERMINATION!!!

8 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 01, 2015
Sunofgod:
The Islamization of Naija has started . . . . . grin

You can say that again
Buhari leaving nothing to chances
North must continue to rule beyond 2019
This time even Buhari cows go vote
Oil money sweet no be small
One of the rules in Islam is that the wealth of Christians (infidels)should be plundered
That's why hausa man/woman no dey look back when they loot

6 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by ussy09(m): 6:20am On Jul 01, 2015
Sunofgod:
The Islamization of Naija has started . . . . . grin
if only dey will lead well den I have no p
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by ifedubacorg: 6:24am On Jul 01, 2015
Another Northerner takes power.

4 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Positiveminds(m): 7:00am On Jul 01, 2015
Nigerians wanted change, now you got it. The North and the North has ownership of Nigeria. It is a pointer to the days ahead.

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 01, 2015
sukkot:
[b]oh i never said i dont like people enjoying life. however ' enjoying life ' means different things to different people. for me enjoying life is having a higher calling. a higher purpose. engaging your higher self instead of your lower self. seeking wisdom knowledge and understanding. like they did in atlantis ( the garden of eden ) before it got destroyed. their is a higher path in this life that many dont know about. we are electromagnetic beings and in the air are different electromagnetic frequencies that our spirit syncs into. some call it vibration and some call it dimensions. there are higher dimensions for souls who have graduated from seeking to fulfill their lower self and want to enrich their higher self. so many are still trapped in a destroyed 3 dimensional way of living but there is a higher path and that higher path will be fully manifested after the luna eclipse of september 28. its called the return of the ancient gods of old. the return of christ. right now as we speak we have jupiter and venus in a very close conjunction, the likes of which has not happened in 2000 years. it is called the star of bethlehem signifying what ? the return of the ancient gods is here. the annunaki or nephilim. beings who operate on the highest vibratory frequencies. they are coming back. so the point to this whole rant is, your idea of enjoyment is the lowest dimensional existence for the ' left behinds ' and the ' destroyed '. there is a higher path and those on that higher path have different ' ways of enjoying themselves '. am not knocking you for your likes. its just that me personally i am more attracted to beings with substance. people who live for something. people on a mission. a higher path. like i would be fascinated by characters like malcolm x, thomas sankara, tunde idiagbon, buhari etc etc. [/b] grin

then you have very low vibratory beings who live for their lusts and desires which is why all they think about is looting the treasury when they get some kind of power. the goodlucks, the diezani maduekes, the iwealas, etc
You are so sooo shallow and lack gravitas if Buhari can be your hero
The north you represent or love so much are more lustful than any tribe in Nigeria
Thier lust knows no bounds......anything goes
It's no news how they treat women,they commit incense (father daughter etc)they marry and divorce at will,they are lazy,they sleep with anytin, Buhari will soon decriminalize same sex union for them because it is thier forte

4 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by hollarwaley: 8:16am On Jul 01, 2015
toluleke:
I hope in 2years time same people who hailed buhari won't be the one bringing him down..All I see is "All PROGRESIVE Confusion"the party is confused,the president is confused..Even we Nigerians are ConFuseD.. Different news everywhere..some confused people will like the post and even more confused people will quote me..
even u too is confused
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Agrika: 8:29am On Jul 01, 2015
aresa:

Very deranged and thoughtless rant...
Why can't you just learn to use ur brain and look at issues critically without sentiments....i was no fan of GEJ but from what I have seen so far, am beginning to regret ever supporting PMB....throughly there is going to be change.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 01, 2015
A northerner can not be both president and INEC chairman na! That is not right at all! Common sense is really not common!

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 01, 2015
ElDeeVee:
Another Northerner

Is dis northernocracy?
A govt of the north, by the north and to the north.
Northernocracy indeed. As a Northerner myself, North central as she is, I do not fancy this winner takes all politics orchestrated to favour one part of the country. However, I will want to believe her post is in acting capacity pending the appointment of a substantial head of INEC. Let's wait and see.
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by digitsolution: 9:02am On Jul 01, 2015
This woman will be tougher than JEGA mark my words!

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by MrPresident1: 9:19am On Jul 01, 2015
sukkot:
hmmm lol ok bros. whatever you say. grin

Yeah. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by ogagwa(m): 9:48am On Jul 01, 2015
sukkot:
for the most part. there is a reason why stereotypes are used as one of the tools for FBI and CIA and INTERPOL profiling. if a black woman is caught being a prostitute in italy the italian police know she is edo. if a black man is caught with drugs in asia the asians know he is igbo, etc etc. these stereotypes are real.

the asians know he is igbo and italians know she is edo. would they also speak their languages.....dude u are one crazy dude

i sincerely pray that u would end up being misrepresented and profiled wrongly

since that may be the only way to shock you back to your senses

because fbi and russians do it does that makes it right
is every black man a thief/criminal
is every yoruba person dirty and untrustworthy backstabber
own up to what u really are......a tribal bigot

3 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Period007(m): 9:53am On Jul 01, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
Wetin pharmacist dey find for INEC?
shes not the first pharmacist bro,google prof Maurice Iwu
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2015
What about Yorubas aka the Used Ones?

No be only northerners dey Nigeria oo.

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by ogagwa(m): 9:58am On Jul 01, 2015
sukkot:
for the most part. there is a reason why stereotypes are used as one of the tools for FBI and CIA and INTERPOL profiling. if a black woman is caught being a prostitute in italy the italian police know she is edo. if a black man is caught with drugs in asia the asians know he is igbo, etc etc. these stereotypes are real.

for all this reason i cant stand southerners. they are all rascals and potential thieves and lustful.

the soyinkas the chiamandas , achebes , okochas, mikel obis , fasholas ,

all rascals and potential thieves ( when these folks acheive
when southerners acheive on the world stage they are nigerians abi? and u would gladly associate and call urself nigerian then
guy do your self a favour and refund your school fees to ur folks

a grown ass man making such assertions

i truly weep for this country

u are why white supremacists profile us as monkeys

damn myopic slowpoke bigot

gonna leave nairaland to fools like you all

cannot open a thread without seeing buffoons like u up in here

2 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Futureleader201(m): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2015
Ogoi:
Another northerner
And some idiotic human animals are busy shouting one Nigeria. Fools!

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by merry02(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2015
The Oracle is worried this morning. The appointment of Amina Zakari as Acting INEC Chairman (Jigawa, NW as PMB's geo-political zone)
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by erinalex: 10:17am On Jul 01, 2015
ElDeeVee:
Another Northerner

Is dis northernocracy?
A govt of the north, by the north and to the north.
yes,it's Northernocracy,prepare your self for more appointment from the North;if u'r not comfortable with it, DO YOUR WORST,better still go back to Biafra.
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by erinalex: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2015
Futureleader201:
And some idiotic human animals are busy shouting one Nigeria. Fools!
Stop ranting on Nairaland, it will never help you,if you mean businees,go and form a formidable Biafra,that's d only time we'll take u serious,anything short of that, amounts to a WASTE of time.Abusing me will never give u your desired goals. Pls do the needful,and stop cring on social media.
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by sukkot: 10:38am On Jul 01, 2015
ogagwa:

for all this reason i cant stand southerners. they are all rascals and potential thieves and lustful.

the soyinkas the chiamandas , achebes , okochas, mikel obis , fasholas ,

all rascals and potential thieves ( when these folks acheive
when southerners acheive on the world stage they are nigerians abi? and u would gladly associate and call urself nigerian then
guy do your self a favour and refund your school fees to ur folks

a grown ass man making such assertions

i truly weep for this country

u are why white supremacists profile us as monkeys

damn myopic slowpoke bigot

gonna leave nairaland to fools like you all

cannot open a thread without seeing buffoons like u up in here

you should weep for the country. it is full of demons and rascals and thieves like madueke and iweala and goodluck and ta orji etc etc grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by sukkot: 10:39am On Jul 01, 2015
ogagwa:

the asians know he is igbo and italians know she is edo. would they also speak their languages.....dude u are one crazy dude

i sincerely pray that u would end up being misrepresented and profiled wrongly

since that may be the only way to shock you back to your senses

because fbi and russians do it does that makes it right
is every black man a thief/criminal
is every yoruba person dirty and untrustworthy backstabber
own up to what u really are......a tribal bigot
yeah pretty much grin grin
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by free13: 10:53am On Jul 01, 2015
Chanji...

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by ElDeeVee(m): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2015
erinalex:
yes,it's Northernocracy,prepare your self for more appointment from the North;if u'r not comfortable with it, DO YOUR WORST,better still go back to Biafra.
What are you saying?
Who told u I'm Igbo?

Well here's wat Putin have for you

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Orunto: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nigeria don win be that. Orubabe go marry her. Na him go stop her tears. AI will arraign her and Orubabe for war crime.
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Orunto: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
She has PHD in NA, AA and BH.
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by apolonius(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
I have read the ignorant chants of ethnic champions here on this appointment. Too sad that most of our youths are unclear thinkers.

Is she an INEC commissioner? Yes!
Has she become the substantive INEC boss? NO!

She is an INEC commissioner, one of the very few not retiring before September. She is acting; yet our bigots won't see that.

The retired buffoon of Bayelsa state led the crudest era of cronyism, nepostism and corruption since our independence, these same people hailed him a messiah.

I have no fears for Nigeria today; I have deep fears for her tomorrow when these anonymous ignorant youths will emerge anywhere as leaders.
Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
dipopooo:
Na wa oooo from abok! to abok!

Abok! everywhere
hahahahahahaha na wa o, everybody go soon start to dey carry em own kettle waka now o lol Aboki just dey rule now

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) by IamThrive(m): 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
How can a Pharmacist handle a political inclined position like INEC chairman?

Is this the change being promised?

#NigeriansAreMorePoliticallyAlertSince2015Elections

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos / FG Flies ISIS Fighters’ Family Members In Libya, Others To Nigeria / Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.