Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos (34635 Views)

Lover Murders His Live-In Lover & Son In Lagos For Dating A Rival Cultist / Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) / The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by johnwell(m): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2015
9jatatafo:
What a wicked world. A married woman and a married man committed adultery to the extent that the woman got pregnant and gave birth to twins and died. The adulterous man should be questioned seriously, he could be the one that poison the dead woman. RIP woman and may God protect the young twins.

Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2015
Islie:

What do a married man wants in his wife that he now founds in a woman that has had three issue in her marriage

Ehe.... Some men are just irresponsible
The deceased nko?
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by rupion(f): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2015
oh what a pathetic story may God protect the innocent babies.
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Neplusultra(f): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2015
Gelengelen:
[size=18pt] please dont bury her. it will be an insult to the ground.
[/size]

[size=35pt] BURN HER ADULTEROUS BODY AND THROW HER ASH IN THE WIND. HANG THE OTHER MAN TOO AND FEED HIM TO PIGS[/size]
Seriously!
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Gelengelen: 11:36am On Jul 01, 2015
Neplusultra:
Seriously!
how may i.help you?

1 Like

Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Merelyn(f): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]wt a pity
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by hibbayueei(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2015
What a shameful act..

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by AsanwaKC(f): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2015
everybody is just blaming the woman... angry .. Do we all know why she left her husband undecided if nigeria system is favorable to married women,may be she would have gotten legal separation or divorced from her husband before moving on to another man... You never can tell, her husband might be abusive because for a woman to leave her three kids and even a better environment..to manage life something serious must have caused that.
Am really surprised at comments here, even from fellow women undecided undecided angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
alapamesan:
this is exactly why I dont allow ladies sleep in my house
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by trappatoni(m): 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
elantraceey:
That's what happens when you choose to live an irresponsible life even after marriage undecided

Rip to the dead.
that's a lesson for all of us, the word is CONTENTMENT. WHAT A WAY TO END ONE'S LIFE. RIP SHA.
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

What about the dude with his wanton di....ck and other nonsense he must / may have promised the deceased?
You are a woman and you are here blaming the women solely!
...''likes'' makes some peep's day, don't ya wink grin. And to think she's ''advising'' ladies/girls whereas the female involved is a woman...iyen naa nice cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
ahamonyeka:
Adultery has been yoruba women's birth rite since 1800BC.

That's what a Yoruba guy told me so is true they cheat a lot.
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
alapamesan:
this is exactly why I dont allow ladies sleep in my house
Exactly , one should be careful how you accommodate a lady into your house.

Because if anything goes wrong ,the Nigerian police force will do their job and always trust them to overdo it . grin grin grin
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by elantraceey(f): 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
Max24:
why judge her? do u know what she faced from d former husband?
I didn't judge her.
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by chygift(f): 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
women and fish brain. got pregnant for a man who is not ready to marry you and a married man at that. who lost now? the man will go reconcile with his wife and life continues and your hubby may decide to marry another and life continues as well. You just killed yourself. Who knows whether she poisoned herself out of frustration. may be the man that got her pregnant doesn't give her attention from period of pregnancy till child birth. Women be wise.
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by seangy4konji: 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
If something sweet person fit die there oooo..

We no go die all off a sudden in Jesus name.

Amen.
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hmmmmmm. Well, what should Nairalanders do about this?
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Islie: 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
otunsman:
The deceased nko?

Wasn't the man that promised her heaven on earth that made her run away from her former husband with the three children...... And decided to house her somewhere knowing that she hasn't legally divorced her former husband

The man has the major blame joor
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by notoriousbabe: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
Abiagirl777:
Rip to the dead!
Ladies lets learn to close our legs small bikonu,the result of the deed always comes back to us .these men all have ulterior motives.
wetin we go do if preek dey hungry us as toto no dey eat another food apart from big plantain and body no be wood?

1 Like

Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by rabzy: 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Gelengelen:
[/size]

[size=35pt] BURN HER ADULTEROUS BODY AND THROW HER ASH IN THE WIND. HANG THE OTHER MAN TOO AND FEED HIM TO PIGS[/size]

Pigs dont eat such poo
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Edusouls:
nemesis is real,beleive it or not, it's just time to strike back, it dosent spare when it hits, the woman died a shameful death, corpse rejected by both family and husband.,a wife with 3 kids then went to get pregnant for another man, left her husband and followed the man to an apartment where she gave birth to twins..unfortunately nemesis caught up with her she died at the height of her own iniquities and excesses,so now who do you want bury him,her husband?her new husband? her family? women are really cursed...
It's more like you are cursed, therefore can't reason right.

There's no man involved in all this right? The man isn't married with kids as well? You better keep your hate for women to yourself, it doesn't thrive in the real world.
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by falconxxx(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Gelengelen:
[/size]

so i guess all of them wont end up in the ground they end up in the (wind) grin
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by ahamonyeka(m): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
BiggyB242:

That's what a Yoruba guy told me so is true they cheat a lot.
kai,that's their rite naw I have one close to me she has been giving me green light if not that I have fear for sleeping with married woman I for don finish her.fine young lady with every endowment.
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
Islie:

Wasn't the man that promised her heaven on earth that made her run away from her former husband with the three children...... And decided to house her somewhere knowing that she hasn't legally divorced her former husband

The man has the major blame joor
So the woman no get blame?See osundefender.
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
chygift:
women and fish brain. got pregnant for a man who is not ready to marry you and a married man at that. who lost now? the man will go reconcile with his wife and life continues and your hubby may decide to marry another and life continues as well. You just killed yourself. Who knows whether she poisoned herself out of frustration. may be the man that got her pregnant doesn't give her attention from period of pregnancy till child birth. Women be wise.
She wan test protein na.Maybe her hubby dey dull her ontop bed.
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by dazzysleek(f): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
animalz:
NAIJA WOMEN NO DEY EVER GET SENSE, THERE ARE JUST LIKE GOAT angry

THIS SERVE AS A LESSON TO ALL THOSE FEMALE ANIMALS WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO CLOSE THERE TOILET
ur comment shows that u really have traits of ANIMALZ in ur blood stream
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
help3852:
Even those abusing the dead, maybe be doing something worse.

Just pray you don't get exposed too.

Btw, recent statistics shows that the rate at which married ladies are indulging in extra martial affairs is on the rise. Some analysts argue it's now 50:50 as compared with cheating married men.
The striking part of the research is that they also keep lesbians as girl friends.
Most women,like some men,have been cheating from time immemorial.It's just that they do it in secret.If she didn't get pregnant and died as a result of the pregnancy no one would know.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
AsanwaKC:
everybody is just blaming the woman... angry .. Do we all know why she left her husband undecided if nigeria system is favorable to married women,may be she would have gotten legal separation or divorced from her husband before moving on to another man... You never can tell, her husband might be abusive because for a woman to leave her three kids and even a better environment..to manage life something serious must have caused that.
Am really surprised at comments here, even from fellow women undecided undecided angry

You may have a point there. However, have you considered if she was the abusive one and would always hit him first and she moved out because he didn't like her hitting him?

Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Ifebazz(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
dre11:

Housewife's corpse rejected by husband,family and manfriend after birth of twins

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/30/adultery-housewife-dies-in-lovers-custody/
PM news ba? I nor read again.
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by dre11(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ifebazz:

PM news ba? I nor read again.

Check vanguard and daily post you will find the exact news there
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
dre11:

Housewife's corpse rejected by husband,family and manfriend after birth of twins

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/30/adultery-housewife-dies-in-lovers-custody/

Aya Oye street next to cyril njoku were i onced lived,who could the fatai be sef?*thinking?Why on earth did they release the twins to the man if he wasnt ready to take resposibilities of the corspe??They should arrest the man joor
Re: Housewife Dies In Lover’s Custody In Lagos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
Gelengelen:
[/size]

let him that hath no sin be the first to do what you just said. Bloody hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo / Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) / Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.