Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi (15525 Views)

Musi: Jumabee – I Miss Good Music Ft. Banky W, Sound Sultan, Niyola & Chigurl / VIDEO: M.I Abaga – 'Phase 2' Ft. Moti Cakes / Download Timaya And Iceprince Newly Released Song Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 02, 2015
my.notjustok.com/track/22684/
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by desmondDessi(m): 11:10am On Jul 02, 2015
Not good..

its gonna affect them BADLY,ok mi should be the chairman,but VP should be an anonymous nigga,like an administrator,not an artist....chia....I foresee trouble

I Wish them success
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by desmondDessi(m): 11:18am On Jul 02, 2015
azimibraun:
first thing.... Get Brymo and Jesse Jagz back.
Jesse is back...been kinda long now...u should know if u listen to rap

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by Leyqute(m): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2015
AirstarKane:

Ok I don't thought you were some1 I knew. 10ks.

That was a clue, yeye. Rem RCCF OAU?
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by AirstarKane(f): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2015
Leyqute:

That was a clue, yeye. Rem RCCF OAU?

Yeah!!! I do pls who are you? grin you making me anxious now
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by Larminess: 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Yea under 30minutes
vickerz:

30 mins ??
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by no2fuks(m): 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
both of their music suck. MI had a spark when he started but now he's just garbage
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by KMJY(f): 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
They tryna put me down from the top of my game... I don't give up coz... Nobody test me, test me, test me. Shout out 2 ma niggaz. Keep reping Jtown

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by Awesomeking: 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
dasphinx1:

Loosekaynon is officially on choc city. the recently released T.I.C.B.N album was a pointer to that fact....All Loopy music artists are officially Choc Boi's now.....
good,he better not forget my wife lambo,i want her to be successful too
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
hollarwaley:

u must be dreaming
about what?
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
princejayboss:

You started listening three years ago... If MI na father ... Rugged man go be what?
rugged watin? did you read? "father of hip-hop industry" was there a hip-hop industry in the time of rugged man? who listens to rap then? it was MI that changed all these that nigeria listens to rap now when he came.....

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by dasphinx1(m): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Awesomeking:
good,he better not forget my wife lambo,i want her to be successful too

Lambo is included as well wink

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by Awesomeking: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
veekid:
Na who b d president before?
audu maikori
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by Gynacologist(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
runzlord:
congrats to the father of nigerian hip hop industry, MI
hu dash am
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by TheAdvocate(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Larminess:
shocked Jesse Abaga nko atleast U guys started together wayyy back from jos even before una met audu, n don't 4get d monster produced olenu under 30minutes

MI and Jesse are blood brothers so it will not be proper.
Re: MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi by princejayboss: 2:33am On Jul 03, 2015
runzlord:

rugged watin? did you read? "father of hip-hop industry" was there a hip-hop industry in the time of rugged man? who listens to rap then? it was MI that changed all these that nigeria listens to rap now when he came.....

CHILD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders, What Is Your Current Ringtone? / Femi Kuti Performs On KLM Flight From Amsterdam To Lagos / Bob Marley Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Was Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.