Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. (21766 Views)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.. / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. / Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by MrsChima(f): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Thank you sweetheart - Been waiting to die in your arms.

Gimme the cyanide lemme drink it already. cheesy

grin grin
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
Eseohe23:
Happy New Month to
LadyB oss1

S inaj

Agara wu23

Ronal d4lif

All romancelander.wishing y'all a blessed month and a smooth 2nd half of the year.

And a happy birthday to Agape Charis.....Best wishes.
Thanks. smiley
What's up with your siggy? grin
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Tashaamania(f): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

Thanks and I wish you happiness and success throughout the month. Olisa gozie gi.
Amen..
Are you from Ekwulobia?
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by peeparty(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

she don already arrive our destination sef.
OK oo y she been d form like say ,na here be d only destination wey una get?
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
peeparty:

page 0
oh! i should mention five monikers & wish them happy new month...ok

sameer1212
peeparty
mhizkel
whizqueen
chiam55

wishing you guys all the best this month.

1 Like

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Thanks. smiley
What's up with your siggy? grin

Wlc.
smiley
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
cyndax:
My new month wishes goes to...
#Twaci#
#Busayochic#
#Scent#
#kinglekan#
#Naijaboy#
#Orijin#
#Lekinz#
#Adeh39#
#Ted#
#tunnamania#..
and to other NL members...wish u all ..a blessed .prosperious ...month ...IJN...AMEN"!!!
Cyndy baby, thanks dear. kiss
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by peeparty(m): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
Midehi:

sameer1212 peeparty mhizkel whizqueen chiam55

lipsrsealed
Midehi:

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
peeparty:
blood of God guy wetin be dis na
guy free me jare...
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
peeparty:
lipsrsealed
are you ok now?
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Mhizkel(f): 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
Midehi:

Thanks dear.cheesy Wish you same.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Truckpusher(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Such a sad one embarassed embarassed..
May his soul rest in peace...

But I thought Rumuibekwe was secured due to Shell occupants around there?

Since Nyesom W dismissed TIMARIV, the rate of crime, and recklessness has increased in PH City..

The other day, I heard there were gunshots around D-line (broad day light).

I just dunno why our leaders bring in 'politics' in everything they do, life inclusive..

Before dissolving TIMARIV, he should have made arrangements for another set of public officers to take place but, NO.. He wants to frustrate abi delete everything Amaechi from the state..
That wasn't even the case as most of these drive-by shootings usually happens during odd hours.
I simply think that crooks and small time criminals are only using this transition period to commit crimes well aware that attention is greatly divided.

But again Timariv wouldn't make any difference because they are not a crime fighting outfit - They are basically there to apprehend traffic offenders for traffic offenses that do not fall into our national road safety rules,regulations and as well as make up for the unequal distribution of manpower and close down the shortfalls that arises from our road safety lack of personnel.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by peeparty(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
guy free me jare...
free you for my thread? please next time follow the instruction thank you.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by peeparty(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
Midehi:
are you ok now?

mtcheeee
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by peeparty(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
That wasn't even the case as most of these drive-by shootings usually happens during odd hours.
I simply think that crooks and small time criminals are only using this transition period to commit crimes well aware that attention is greatly divided.

But again Timariv wouldn't make any difference because they are not a crime fighting outfit - They are basically there to apprehend traffic offenders for traffic offenses that do not fall into our national road safety rules,regulations and as well as make up for the unequal distribution of manpower and close down the shortfalls that arises from our road safety lack of personnel.

trukie please can we stop this sir.thanks
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by whizqueen(f): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
Midehi:

sameer1212
peeparty
mhizkel
whizqueen
chiam55

Awwwww. .. Thanks dear.
Happy new month to you too.
May great and fabulous things come your way this second half of the year and beyond. smiley
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Aminat508(f): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
Happy new month

CC
Jaybee3
Kelvingraphics
Agarawu23
Missclassy
Cherlene
Loomer
Ladyboss1
Jollyjolly
Peeparty
Ademoladeji
Tohpaz
Tunamannia11
Scentmarlc
Adeh39
Tomfrench
MuhdG
Kazrem
Omotayur123
Midolian
Kinibigdeal

Happy new month sir/ma
kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Nairalandar: 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Caseless:
Naso Una de take snatch people wife. Ring Ko, tyre ni.
Lolzzx..u don take am personal
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by peeparty(m): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
Aminat508:
Happy new month
CC Jaybee3 Kelvingraphics Agarawu23 Missclassy Cherlene Loomer Ladyboss1 Jollyjolly Peeparty Ademoladeji Tohpaz Tunamannia11 Scentmarlc Adeh39 Tomfrench MuhdG Kazrem Omotayur123 Midolian Kinibigdeal
Happy new month sir/ma
kiss kiss kiss

thanks ma.but I said 5 oo
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by IamLEGEND1: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
peeparty:

OK oo y she been d form like say ,na here be d only destination wey una get?

i see say she don dey apologise.....

(sori, i'm derailing again)

#Legend......OUT.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:

And the recklessness of drivers undecided?

The other day, a little girl was knocked down, all because a driver was dodging traffic..

'The fear of TIMARIV was the beginning of wisdom in this state', inasmuch as most of erm were criminals too grin grin..
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
peeparty:

free you for my thread?
please next time follow the instruction thank you.
Instructions ke ?! Mtchew...
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Happy new month and HBD Agapecharis, more FTC to your elbow lol. Llnp jawe. kiss

Okotv

Pineapp

Okirewaju

Evina

Happy new month to you all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Truckpusher(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

And the recklessness of drivers undecided?

The other day, a little girl was knocked down, all because a driver was dodging traffic..

'The fear of TIMARIV was the beginning of wisdom in this state', inasmuch as most of erm were criminals too grin grin..
Yeah but sometimes you'll hate them. cheesy

They can't try that shiit with us - we run that town wink cheesy grin
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeah but sometimes you'll hate them. cheesy

They can't try that shiit with us - we run that town wink cheesy grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
With your truck, abi?
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
Aminat508:
Happy new month
CC Jaybee3 Kelvingraphics Agarawu23 Missclassy Cherlene Loomer Ladyboss1 Jollyjolly Peeparty Ademoladeji Tohpaz Tunamannia11 Scentmarlc Adeh39 Tomfrench MuhdG Kazrem Omotayur123 Midolian Kinibigdeal
Happy new month sir/ma
kiss kiss kiss
Na so life be? O ga ooo
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by ronald4lif(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
Tashaamania:

Amen..
Are you from Ekwulobia?

Mba, from Oko. It's like you're from Aguata area?.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Truckpusher(m): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
With your truck, abi?
Big time.

cheesy
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by ronald4lif(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Eseohe23:
Happy New Month to
Lad yBoss1

Sin aj

Agara wu23

Ronald 4lif

All romancelander.wishing y'all a blessed month and a smooth 2nd half of the year.

And a happy birthday to Agap eCharis.....Best wishes.

Thanks and God bless. How do one say thank you in your local lingua
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by midolian(m): 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
Aminat508:
Happy new month

CC
Jaybee3
Kelvingraphics
Agarawu23
Missclassy
Cherlene
Loomer
Ladyboss1
Jollyjolly
Peeparty
Ademoladeji
Tohpaz
Tunamannia11
Scentmarlc
Adeh39
Tomfrench
MuhdG
Kazrem
Omotayur123
Midolian
Kinibigdeal

Happy new month sir/ma
kiss kiss kiss
same to yu. thanks mucho. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

Thanks and God bless. How do one say thank you in your local lingua
Lol.
Obílú
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
ronald4lif:
Thanks to Wristwatch, Tohpahz, Sleekyshuga, AgapeCharis and everyone else for the new month wishes. I wish you all and everyone the best of health, success and God's blessings.

Amen my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars / Can One Plan A White Wedding With 450k? / Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.