Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,338 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders (1202 Views)

Please Fellow Nairalanders I,need A Candid Adivce About My Girl Friend / Happy New Month / It's Another New Month, Share Your New Month greetings/Messages Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by bamac(m): 7:18am On Jul 01, 2015
We are in another new month, so it's almost our norm that we send/share new month messages among our family, friends, relatives and other loved ones. Let us also share our message here among the nairaland's one big family.
Re: Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by bamac(m): 7:18am On Jul 01, 2015
It's half of the year already, may God grant you unmerited favour and mercies. You shall start this half with laughter and it shall not depart from your mouth.... Happy new month from http://facebook.com/bamisepetersblog
Re: Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by HungerBAD: 7:19am On Jul 01, 2015
Cool.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by Abisoyeodebunmi(f): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2015
July shall be a month of Blessings, Joy
and Upliftment for you and your household. Happy new month Nairalanders
Re: Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by bamac(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2015
Calling on the attention of lalasticlala and other super mods to support this motion...
Re: Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by dangotesmummy: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2015
Happy new month to my sugar pies
KanwuliaJara aka texas orchard
cococandy aka Loretta
EfemenaXY
damiso
Ewuro4 aka Jidegirl
Chillisauce
RoyalRoy aka Mr emergency man baba Zeus
edwife
Shymexxx
Tearoses aka chair cover
Francis tony
Francis Christopher
Sophyrocks
Mr Brown jay

and so on and so forth grin

Oya one one piece of lace for you grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by lakesidepapa(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2015
Hello friends, Happy new month and Hope ur day is going fine, Do you know you can have your weight reduce by 7-10kg within 9days and also have your stretch marks cleared? Yes you can, all what you need is our natural products that gets rid of these. For more info and order placement, contact Mr. Lekan on BBM-2A4E7C16,Call or Whatsapp +2347062435594
Re: Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by cococandy(f): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Same to you pumpkin pie kiss kiss kiss
dangotesmummy:
Happy new month to my sugars grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by edwife(f): 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
Thank you dangontesmummy aka sambarry.Happy new month to you.... wink

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
dangotesmummy:
cococandy aka Loretta
EfemenaXY
damiso
Ewuro4 aka Jidegirl
Chillisauce
edwife
Shymexxx
Tearoses
Francis tony
Francis Christopher
Sophyrocks
Mr Brown jay

Ma babe God bless you
Please send me the Blue one kiss kiss kiss
I have one red gele and shoe to match it.

Thanks for the greeting sis
May it be a month of favour, blessings and joy for all of us.

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by damiso(f): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
dangotesmummy:
cococandy aka Loretta
EfemenaXY
damiso
Ewuro4 aka Jidegirl
Chillisauce
edwife
Shymexxx
Tearoses aka chair cover
Francis tony
Francis Christopher
Sophyrocks
Mr Brown jay

Iya dangote I like this lace o

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by Ewuro4: 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sambarry thanks dearie, Happy and lucky new month too kiss

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by kaboninc(m): 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
dangotesmummy:

Iya Dango...you did not even wish me happy new month.....after hosting ma owambe for you?
Re: Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by KanwuliaJara: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
dangotesmummy:
cococandy aka Loretta
EfemenaXY
damiso
Ewuro4 aka Jidegirl
Chillisauce
edwife
Shymexxx
Tearoses aka chair cover
Francis tony
Francis Christopher
Sophyrocks
Mr Brown jay

Happy NM my one and only NL baby sis! grin
Abeg tell "Bra Shymess" to change my name to "The Texas Garden on Eden" na!

My orchard done grow with many trees and branches tey-tey o! cheesy

Abi make I post pissssures to proooVAHN! wink

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by kaboninc(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Happy NM my one and only NL baby sis! grin Abeg tell "Bra Shymess" to change my name to "The Texas Garden on Eden" na!
I wan confirm. Post.
Re: Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by KanwuliaJara: 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
kaboninc:
grin

I wan confirm. Post.

Sooooo, na dat to you dey wait? grin

You wan ConFAHN? wink
Re: Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 3:22am On Jul 02, 2015
dangotesmummy:
cococandy aka Loretta
EfemenaXY
damiso
Ewuro4 aka Jidegirl
Chillisauce
edwife
Shymexxx
Tearoses aka chair cover
Francis tony
Francis Christopher
Sophyrocks
Mr Brown jay

Happy New Month to you too, dear smiley kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by kaboninc(m): 7:41am On Jul 02, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Sooooo, na dat to you dey wait? grin
You wan ConFAHN? wink
I wan conFAHN!!!!
Showww me nau....
Re: Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by KanwuliaJara: 7:51am On Jul 02, 2015
Duplipost! wink
Re: Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by KanwuliaJara: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2015
kaboninc:

I wan conFAHN!!!!

Showww me nau....

'Ow musssh you wahn pay?
Oya "prize" beta market!
You know say you be my best customer na! wink

The price muss dey "commiserate" witi de meat-i-o! wink
Re: Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by kaboninc(m): 8:48am On Jul 02, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

'Ow musssh you wahn pay?
Oya "prize" beta market!
You know say you be my best customer na! wink

The price muss dey "commiserate" witi de meat-i-o! wink

I go double my normal pay with you as your regular customer..... wink

Hope say e go do?
Re: Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by KanwuliaJara: 9:00am On Jul 02, 2015
kaboninc:

I go double my normal pay with you as your regular customer..... wink

Hope say e go do?

Yessir! wink
Re: Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by kaboninc(m): 9:02am On Jul 02, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Yessir! wink

In as much as you claim to be an ANGRY BLACK WOMAN,

Here's wishing you a fabulous day! wink wink

Cheers! smiley smiley
Re: Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by KanwuliaJara: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2015
kaboninc:

In as much as you claim to be an ANGRY BLACK WOMAN,

Here's wishing you a fabulous day! wink wink

Cheers! smiley smiley

You too! wink

•yipppppeeeeee! somebody likes moi• wink

2 Likes

Re: Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by dangotesmummy: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2015
gringringringrin why are you calling shymex "bra shymess" grin "bra" sounds more like bra as in brassiere cheesy abi is he shymex a she man? Like those men wearing bra?
KanwuliaJara:

Happy NM my one and only NL baby sis! grin
Abeg tell "Bra Shymess" to change my name to "The Texas Garden on Eden" na!

Re: Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by dangotesmummy: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2015
Kaboninc and KanwuliaJara wetin una dey price? gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

una no go kill person for this nl gringringringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by dangotesmummy: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2015
kaboninc:

Iya Dango...you did not even wish me happy new month.....after hosting ma owambe for you?
dangotesmummy has just been released wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let's Share Our New Month greetings Here To Our Fellow Nairalanders by dangotesmummy: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2015
Amen o cheesy
tearoses:

Ma babe God bless you
Please send me the Blue one kiss kiss kiss
I have one red gele and shoe to match it.

Thanks for the greeting sis
May it be a month of favour, blessings and joy for all of us.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Convo Between Mum And Daughter (photos) / Patricia Bright Shows Off An Incredible Post-baby Bump Less Than 2 Months / Do Some Nigerians Now Beg For Money To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.