Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls (26965 Views)

Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Professional Mechanic(pics) / Sandra Aguebor: Nigeria’s First Female Car Mechanic Is Changing The World / Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by sensyman(m): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2015
sensyman:
Congract
Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by Gelengelen: 10:03am On Jul 01, 2015
alphaStoner:
[size=90pt] cool story [/size]
u want receive ban abi?
Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by Akeem79(m): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2015
Ok
Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by ogaofficer(m): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2015
rip we love you

Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by belloabdulsalam: 10:03am On Jul 01, 2015
Cool grin
Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by seedorfg(m): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2015
very good
Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by damiloladuke: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2015
great

HOW I PRANKED A GIRL THAT WANTED TO CHOP MY MONEY www.nairaland.com/2414463/how-pranked-girl-wanted-2chop
Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by anonimi: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by gbidu(m): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2015
Below are mtn cheapest data price list:
1GB for #1100 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N1,200 (Via Airtime) 2GB for #2200 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N2,400 (Via Airtime) 3GB for #3300 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N3,600 (Via Airtime) 4GB for #4400 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N4,700 (Via Airtime) 5GB for #5500 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N5,800 (Via Airtime) Lest I forget, the validity of any of this plan is 28-30 days. You can compare the prices above with the normal MTN data bundles to see how much you will be saving yourself. Any of the plans above work on any device, eg. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, etc To order for any of the plans, contact Nnaji ThankGod Sunday on any of the contacts below: Call/Whatsapp: 08037421796 Call: 08056777866 BB: 55B3773D Email: sunnythanksman@yahoo.com or sunnythanksman@gmail.com N:B – You don’t have to doubt if this is real or not. Just get it and try it out. If it doesn’t work as stated above and more … or if you don’t absolutely love it and have more fun using cheap data …just let me know

Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by belloabdulsalam: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2015
smiley
Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by Robinhood477: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2015
good for she
Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by tellwisdom: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2015
So anybody wey wear dirty cloth now, na mechanic?? sad
Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2015
Anything a man can do,a woman can do later
Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by ITUNUTG: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2015
abegi
Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by nobul(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2015
Lively
Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by Bants(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2015
Respect
Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by alphaStoner(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2015
Gelengelen:
u want receive ban abi?

I hope this isn't a threat because I don't respond well to threats grin
Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2015
ahsekeena:
Hmmm

Hehehe. It shows you can't open the bonnet let alone check the water level in the radiator. tongue
Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by An2elect2(f): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2015
Not cool. Leave this work for men.
Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 01, 2015
ok....
Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by Robinhood477: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2015
buhari pls be faithful and sent ur son so that he can be a good mechanie
Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by NoRetreat(m): 10:19am On Jul 01, 2015
Lacomus:
She's not the 100th let alone the first.
She only has the opportunity of press. We have thousands of unsung heroes.
Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 01, 2015
Money dey for mechanic work, if you are the best among the rest..
Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by Roughfyzay(m): 10:20am On Jul 01, 2015
See introvert fellow woman o. Introvert you better go and learn vulcanizer
Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by Gelengelen: 10:23am On Jul 01, 2015
alphaStoner:

I hope this isn't a threat because I don't respond well to threats grin
u used 90 pt instead of normal 50, why? tongue

1 Like

Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by alphaStoner(m): 10:29am On Jul 01, 2015
Gelengelen:
u used 90 pt instead of normal 50, why? tongue

To get noticed lol
Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by tonididdy(m): 10:33am On Jul 01, 2015
anonimi:

........not according to Aisha Buhari oh shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2244241_BUHARIAISHA_jpg8c9dfe148ba83b580aa3117afdebef23
bring the exact speech as proof dumbass
Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by Gelengelen: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2015
alphaStoner:

To get noticed lol
guy.....this large font is so sweet. i cant do without it anymore.
Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by Omotayor123(f): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2015
Yes.. she cangrin
Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by alphaStoner(m): 10:47am On Jul 01, 2015
Gelengelen:
guy.....this large font is so sweet. i cant do without it anymore.
Me neither
Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by Lagusta(m): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2015
iykebest1:
Can her urine go up before coming down?

Chaaai, nairaland!!!! grin grin
Re: 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls by anonimi: 10:51am On Jul 01, 2015
tonididdy:
bring the exact speech as proof dumbass

There you are, misitah-I-am-not-a-dumbass =>

Ishilove:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDjfd-7pobQ

His Excellency the executive governor, of Edo State, Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomole, and our dear mother Hajia Aisha Oshiomole, His excellency the deputy governor of Edo state and his able and beautiful wife, the wife of our ... the wife of the chairman of our great party Mrs Oyegun, our zonal national woman leader, our state woman leader, the wives of the governors with me and the wives of the former governors that are with me, and the ones that we met here.

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, we are here in Edo to see my sisters and mothers. The moment the executive governor started introducing some women to me, I know* that I am in the right place and I met the right APC women. ((crowd cheers)) This is what is called digital! These are digital women! I am so delighted to be here and I am overwhelmed by the reception I got from the women of Edo state.

We are not here to campaign but to say a very good thank you, a very very big thank you to my sister the wife of the deputy governor, the commissioner for women affairs, the wife of the chairman of the party, the zonal woman leader, and the state woman leader for the job well done they’ve been doing in educating the electorate in Edo state.

In each zone of the country we have peculiar problems; our problems differs*. For me in this zone, girl-child trafficking should be considered one of our problems, though I know there is unemployment. The unemployment is the major factor that contributes to brain drain and also the girl-child trafficking. General Muhammadu Buhari is a leader, he was a leader, he led Nigeria some decades ago, and he is coming back now to sanitise the system.

For those that are campaigning, saying that he is coming to jail Nigerians, I don’t know what their fear*, but they shouldn’t because we are all yearning for change. The insecurity of the country, the very very very bad healthcare system, lack of education and other basic necessities that people are lacking. I think they need somebody like him now, and already some years back he have* been contesting. They have painted him black using religion. I’m happy today Nigerians discovered that they use religion as a cover to loot Nigeria to nonsense*. They’ve grounded the country. Whoever talks to you about religion in this country, a politician that can talk to you about religion, he is a liar. He is a liar, he wants to loot! He wants to loot the little resources you supposed* to enjoy, so say no to politics, comparing it, matching it with religion to deceive people.

I’m here today to let Edo women know that when my husband elected* into the office of the ... president of the federal republic of Nigeria, all these are going to be history. The insecurity, the girl-child trafficking, suffering of the widows in the south-east will come to an end. There must be a design, a cultural design that can accommodate the widow, and then a design that can make the girl-child comfortable wherever she is in this country. [size=14pt]She doesn’t need to leave her country to go and prostitute elsewhere.[/size] It is not her portion. Her portion is to have a moral, a highly standard* moral society for her to live, get married, have children, train them ... train them and also mould them to become the future of our leaders*.

We’re here today to also educate you and to let you know that the collection of PVCs is important. You collect your PVC and don’t sell it. Don’t ever sell it. Don’t ever sell it; it’s like selling your future again. When you sell it for five thousand, you won't see five thousand* again till after four years, which is too bad for you. Get your PVC, vote for APC, vote for freedom, vote for new Nigeria. Good security, good education, good health care, good road* and all the basic necessities should be given to you.

I thank you all for being here this afternoon, being under the sun for hours waiting to see me. Thank you so much, I love you all. Thank you, thank you so much.

Last week ... sorry last week we lost a sister, a mother, a former woman leader, Mrs Modinat Omoduwa. Can we have a one minute silence* for her…
((8 second pause))
May her soul rest in perfect peace. Thank you so much.

APC!! APC!! APC!! Edo!! Edo!! Nigeria!!

God bless you all.

* -> Verbatim

[img]http://1.bp..com/-w3616-MiOlY/VMS-W-IAuUI/AAAAAAAEXj0/puKhCx2TjBk/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Manage Your Salary Wisely / Massive Sack At Union Bank? / 10 Ways To Recognize Ponzi Schemes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.