Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (377 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon August 3rd 2015)- RETARDED PROGRESS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 9:06am On Jul 01, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Wednesday - 1/7//15)- RETURN REDUCED WAGES!

1.Thank you Father for the privilege and grace to see the beginning of another new month.

2.Thank you Father for counting me worthy to be among the living.

3.Father, in any way I have cheated my employees or delayed or denied them their entitlement, please, forgive and have mercy upon me.

4.Father, whatever will prevent me from making heaven, please, neutralise and destroy it by the blood of Jesus.

5.Father, this month, let all my entitlements in the hands of men, women, government, organisations, be paid unto me. In Jesus' name.

6.Holy Spirit bring to my memory, anything that I took by fraud and grant me the power and the grace to restitute them to their owners.

7.Father, this month, go ahead of me and straighten every crooked path.

8.Father, this month, supply all my needs according to your riches in glory by christ Jesus.

9.Father, go ahead of me and dismantle every satanic roadblock and obstacle, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let your peace that passeth all human understanding keep my heart and mind, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, grant unto me the resources, I require to pay all my debts.

12.Your Personal Petitions.(Phil 4:6)
13. In Jesus name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Of What Use Is It To You That After Going To Church And Gathering At Night Vigil / Create The Life You Want! / TAC Convention: Little Or No Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.