Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Jesus Wardrobe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Wardrobe (578 Views)

Monday Morning Meditation: A Corpse In My Wardrobe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Wardrobe by PROPHETmichael: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2015
So important is your prosperity to the heart of the Father that He did all in His power to guarantee that you prosper in life. This He did by sending His precious Son to die in abject poverty as your substitute so that, through His vicarious sacrifice, you could be rich! As inscribed in the sacred epistles,

"For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though He was rich, yet for your sake He became poor, that ye through His poverty might be rich" (2 Corinthians 8:9).

For many years now, Jesus Christ has been typecast in movies, books, magazines, and pulpits as a poor itinerant preacher who, with a small band of uneducated men, wandered about from place to place telling colorful stories about God and the importance of good deeds while living off the handouts of charitable people. Yet, truth be told, Scripture says otherwise. Jesus actually was a rich prophet from Nazareth who was highly respected by the rich (Lk. 19:1-6), whose ministry was financially underwritten by the rich (Mk. 12:41; Lk. 8:1-3), and who, when He died, was buried among the rich by the rich (Isa. 53:9; Matt. 27:57-60). Everything about Jesus’ life smacked of affluence, even to the point where He chose only to ride upon a donkey “whereon man never sat” (Mk. 11:1-6 c.f. Ps. 45:3, 4). Moreover, He wore only those bodily fragrances which were found, not in the marketplaces of the common people, but among those fine quality perfumes accessible only to the wealthy within the palaces of the elite (Ps. 45 : 8 ). He also had a personal accountant whom He would customarily require to take portions of His immense wealth with which to donate to charity (Jn. 13:29).

In fact, Christ was so financially prosperous that, when He was crucified, a band of Roman soldiers standing at the foot of the cross, perceiving the elegance of His clothing, actually gambled among themselves to determine who would get to keep His crème de la crème coat, a tailor-made coat that was seamless from top to bottom (Jn. 19:23, 24)!
In the mind of the Father, the plundering of Jesus’ material wealth at Calvary, because it was vicarious in nature, was credited to your account! This He did so that, once becoming born again, you could experience material abundance throughout the remainder of your life.

PROSPERITY IS YOUR BIRTHRIGHT! Wherefore, you must joyfully embrace your inheritance with childlike acceptance. Because you have chosen to come into covenant with the Creator, you have a divine right to the best things in life. This is your reward for accepting the sacrifice of His Son on Calvary. For it is written, "If they obey and serve Him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures" (Job 36:11).
Re: Jesus Wardrobe by Visocrate(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2015
my family and I will serve the lord no matter the circumstances prevailing at any point in time in our lives whether it seems God is still working or had finished working we shall serve the lord. all I pray and ask for is the grace to continue this race because the battle is not for the strong nor for the weak but onto God that shows mercy on whom he chooses to show God I am available for your mercy and grace locate my family and me too lift the bane of worldly desires and instil in us the spirit of kindness and thirst for your word all these I ask through Christ our lord Amen
Re: Jesus Wardrobe by PROPHETmichael: 10:35am On Jul 01, 2015
Visocrate:
my family and I will serve the lord no matter the circumstances prevailing at any point in time in our lives whether it seems God is still working or had finished working we shall serve the lord. all I pray and ask for is the grace to continue this race because the battle is not for the strong nor for the weak but onto God that shows mercy on whom he chooses to show God I am available for your mercy and grace locate my family and me too lift the bane of worldly desires and instil in us the spirit of kindness and thirst for your word all these I ask through Christ our lord Amen

"BEHOLD, I AM THE LORD, THE GOD OF ALL FLESH: IS THERE ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR ME?" (Jer. 32:27). No, Father, we know and are sure that there is absolutely nothing too hard for you to do. And that is why we, your obedient children, trust in you implicitly. I join my faith with my brother and i pray for even the sure mercies of David(Isa 53:3) to abide in his family in Jesus mighty name.
Amen.
Re: Jesus Wardrobe by Visocrate(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2015
PROPHETmichael:

"BEHOLD, I AM THE LORD, THE GOD OF ALL FLESH: IS THERE ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR ME?" (Jer. 32:27). No, Father, we know and are sure that there is absolutely nothing too hard for you to do. And that is why we, your obedient children, trust in you implicitly. I join my faith with my brother and i pray for even the sure mercies of David(Isa 53:3) to abide in his family in Jesus mighty name.
Amen.
Amen brother

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Ramadan And Fasting In General? / Watchtower Britain Found Liable For The Actions Of Child Rapist Peter Stewart / photo: Kentucky Clerk Jailed For Defying Court Orders On Gay Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.