Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

My Father Warned Me Against Wrecking My Marriage—gloria Young - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Father Warned Me Against Wrecking My Marriage—gloria Young (1416 Views)

D'banj: Why I Kept My Marriage To Didi Kilgrow A Secret / Reekado Banks: "My Father Warned Me Not To Leave Jesus Christ" / Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Warned Me Against Wrecking My Marriage—gloria Young by Mariojane(f): 9:44am On Jul 01, 2015
The marriage of Nollywood stars, Gloria and Nobert Young has become inspiration to many people both within and outside the entertainment industry in Nigeria.

They have been together for a long time and no issue has so far be reported about their marriage unlike some marriages of celebrities contracted years after theirs.

In a recent interview with Newswatch, Gloria explained what has kept her home intact. According to her, her father has influenced it.

“Now if I go home (her parents’ house) without giving him (father) prior notice, he would ask if there is any problem. He would always want to be notified when I am coming because, according to him, his house is no longer my home,” she said.

“He would always tell me to go and make my home. He also told me to be bold. He would say, ‘do not show anyone that you are afraid of them. Do not be rude. Go after what you want with all boldness.’ He warned me not to break my marriage and return home on account of my stubbornness,” she further revealed.

Re: My Father Warned Me Against Wrecking My Marriage—gloria Young by robinicule(m): 9:46am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: My Father Warned Me Against Wrecking My Marriage—gloria Young by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:46am On Jul 01, 2015
She smoke weed ni. #herEyes
Re: My Father Warned Me Against Wrecking My Marriage—gloria Young by waistaa(f): 9:47am On Jul 01, 2015
Best marriage advise ever,thank u ma.#word#
Re: My Father Warned Me Against Wrecking My Marriage—gloria Young by oyindare(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2015
Just in case
Re: My Father Warned Me Against Wrecking My Marriage—gloria Young by Shortyy(f): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2015
-
Re: My Father Warned Me Against Wrecking My Marriage—gloria Young by edwife(f): 10:22am On Jul 01, 2015
Gloria young was a very mature woman when she got married to Norbert.They both knew what they wanted from the get go,they wanted a family.
It is easy to keep a home when both partner have the same objective and realization.
Commitment is the key.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Not Dangerous? See What Ibadan Football Fans Did Yesterday / Photo:please Is This Outfit Sexy Or Unnecessary? / Amber Rose Is Unrecognizable In Long Dark Hair [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.