Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie (892 Views)

ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala / What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed / Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie by Joseosas(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Edo state Governor Adams Oshiomhole has replied former Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala who yesterday denied allegations he made that she she spent N2.1 billion from the Excess Crude Account without authorization from members of the National Economic Council.

Speaking on Channels TV this morning, Governor Oshiomole said;

"I think with all due respect to former Minister Okonjo Iweala, she knows how to play around, I don't want to say lie with statistics. I have made this point that she keeps opening only parts of the pages and not the entire book. The logic of transparency is that the honorable minister must publish in full what is accruing to the federation account month to month and what is distributed to who?

What she has been publishing is what went to the Federal government, state government and Local government. What she has never published simultaneously is what is it that accrued during the period out of which this said some was distributed so we can net what is distributed from all that was collected so we can see what was left in the Excess Crude. Now you can see her changing the goal post. Okonjo was a member of the National Economic Council, I was a member and we have asked her and I am on record at asking her , don't give us verbal report on matters of federation account. Give us written report and the power to spend is not vested in Commissioners, she knows that. You look at the constitution and tell me what section gives the commissioners of finance presided over by the Finance Minister all not elected by Nigerians. The membership of NEC is clear-the governors chaired by the Vice President representing the President, the CBN governor and other federal relevant ministries such as the ministry of National Planning. How would she avoid this level of responsibility? When people are abusing governors today nobody is talking about Finance commissioners.Sometimes not even finance Minister. Why will she rather have the conversation with Commissioners of Finance and not the governors? So she has some explanation to do."he said

Source: Channels tv(sunrise)...........................................

Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie by INTROVERT(f): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mrs Okonjo over to you..
We need a detailed response or else.
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie by robinicule(m): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie by Freciprocal: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
Entirely True...

This Osho of a guy is just looking fresh... am I the only one noticing this? grin
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie by oyindare(m): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
Just in case
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie by oyindare(m): 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
Mrs Okonjo over to you..
We need a detailed response or else. INTROVeRT

No forget ur court day on Monday ooooo

Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie by nerodenero: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
Madam Gele needs a lot of explanation to do. If Oshobaba and his colleagues had shared in the loot, he will be singing a different song now. Anyway, if not for transition from one party to another, it would have been business as usual and this revelation would haven't been made public.

Oshobaba should remember all those paid programmes aired on NTA about his own escapades. It is well documented but now that Osho's party is the ruling party, believe it or not, it has become story for the gods.
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie by okangisaiah(f): 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
The drama keeps unfolding
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie by ZeezaRapture(m): 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hmmmm this is getting interesting oogrin

i dey come make i go buy popcorncheesy

Z.R
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie by myweb(m): 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
I'm tired of all this accusations and counter accusation, its getting boring. In the meantime, see what Dele Momodu says about his experience at Aso Rock. Read here >>>http://www.naijablower.com/we-have-move-from-a-radical-departure-from-those-days-of-cantakerous-aides-dele-momodu-pix/
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie by okangaijele: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
spokesman of APC Oshiomole...go and pay your workers salary. If they open the books what would you decode from it? Olodo Governor.
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie by Mamaflex(f): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
My able governor.
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie by Mamaflex(f): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
okangaijele:
spokesman of APC Oshiomole...go and pay your workers salary. If they open the books what would you decode from it? Olodo Governor.
Like seriously?
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie by ahamonyeka(m): 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
We will get there.
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie by Ultimate300(m): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
w
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie by help3852: 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
See why Nigeria will continue to fail, all the governors depend on allocation to survive, they hardly sit down and articulate ways to generate funds.

#Big shame to Oshomiole
Re: Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie by kettykings: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
This fool that can not even generate enough revenue to pay workers in his state despite being in office for more than 6 years.

Very prudent governors are busy with state work while some foolish governors leave their state and are busy arguing with economist about expenditure and disbursement of state money.

(1) (Reply)

Who Are They? / Real Reason Why Buhari sacked Immigration Comptroller / See Pics Of Guns Recovered From A Militant Leader In Benue State By The Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.