Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,438 members, 7,843,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss (31045 Views)

Makanjuola Ogundipe's South-West PDP Rejects Fayose / Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory / Buhari Set To Confirm Zakari As INEC Chairman: Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by lexy2014: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
hamilton62:

For continuity and the intergrity of Prof. Jega if he was plain as we are meant to believe... Wali still stands positive because a man's (Jega) reputation speaks for him unless PMB is telling Nigerians that Prof. Jega can not be trusted so that is why his appointment to avoid a vaccum.... If PMB means that Prof Jega's appointment has a flaw then it means that Prof. Jega has no reputation as we are meant to believe and that he was used by the present and their should be continues monopoly of power on INEC
but I thought that d reason d president went 4 zakari over wali was cos she is d senior of d two? Then again, what is d supposed r/ship btw d president and madam zakari?
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by ocelot2006(m): 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
donc26:
Like seriously.never knew sane people still support pdp

Compared to the airheads and twats who were duped to vote in that fraud called APC, i"'ll rather stick with the PDP crew.
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by disumusa: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
ifeanyija:
Really? Pdp no worry
who is ready to asociate with failure.
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by hamilton62(m): 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
lexy2014:
but I thought that d reason d president went 4 zakari over wali was cos she is d senior of d two? Then again, what is d supposed r/ship btw d president and madam zakari?
was Prof Jega blind in taking the decision for Wali?
There is a vaccum here so i further no more since Prof Jega is of good reputation
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by billyG(m): 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
VOICEOFJUSTICE:
ABEG MAKE UNA HELP ME BEG WIKE SAY MAKE HIM USE THE 30 BILLION WEY HIM DON BORROW WITHIN 30 DAYS TAKE PAY US OUR SALARY O. FAMILIES DEY STARVE O. WETIN BE DIS NA?
U never see anything shay na una dey shout vote wike,wait till he borrow #100biln take clean mouth.
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by Olamitisoji(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
1stola:

She is a wife and mother of four kids YOU SON OF A WHÒRE!
lexy2014:
is that so? Really interesting. U must have been a participant or an observer 2 have come 2 that conclusion
akilo1:
whatbis the last time you visit the hospital for your drugs?toomuch mental problem this days
orimahspence:
PearlStreet post=35368311:

Are you always this daft or you are putting up your best behaviour?

You disrespectful eunuch. Who should he have used, your mother?

And who are the people clicking likes on this rubbish?
arabianights:

dont be silly and crude, this shows how you are in your family and the upbringing u got.what nonsense, how dare u? a widow with 5 kids and u are tryimg to tarnish her reputation? do u assignment you dumb thing, shes next most senior commissioner so who the hell is supposed to be there?

not every one is like your father. you lost soul

when i see people insulting a political figure i like, i keep my mouth shut because i don't know who they really are i just like them based on what they have done that seems right to me, and i will insult and diss whoever that does wrong. Its called OPINION okay. You all i mentioned just sound ridiculous because, when this your people you are defending are probably shamed in the end, you all will look dumb. So next time on a public forum read, like and share the comments you like, you can post your own comment or just Bleep the hell outta the topic without any comment.
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by nanzozo(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
koboko69:
So wetin go happen? Besides thr word is "acting"

Must PDP lament over everything?
Have u forgotten so easily how the APC lambasted the PDP during there own regime? I am frowning@ u oh!
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by lexy2014: 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
hamilton62:

was Prof Jega blind in taking the decision for Wali?
There is a vaccum here so i further no more since Prof Jega is of good reputation
Jeez bro, y can't u just keep within d discussion? I didn't ask u about jega. If I needed 2 question Jega's credibility I would have asked. D topic was PDPs response 2 madam's emergence as INEC chairman and d PDP spokesman didn't talk about Jega. Wow, u really amaze me
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by billyG(m): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ark111:

PDP wanst Baba to appoint their member as Ag. INEC Chairman. See Amb. Wali's profile:

Abdallah Muhammad Wali was elected Senator for the Sokoto South constituency of Sokoto State, Nigeria at the start of the Nigerian Fourth Republic, running on the[b] People's Democratic Party (PDP) [/b]platform. He took office on 29 May 1999.

Wali was born in Tambuwal Local Government Area, Sokoto State. He obtained a B.Sc in Management from Usman Danfodiyo University, Sokoto and an MBA from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaira.

After taking his seat in the Senate in June 1999, he was appointed to committees on Selection, Senate Services, Public Accounts, Defense and Federal Character.[3] He was senate Leader from June 1999 to November 1999, and Chair of the Senate Committee on Economic Affairs from 2000-2003. He was the PDP candidate for governor of Sokoto State in 2003.

In January 2007 Wali was appointed Minister for the National Planning Commission, and Deputy Chairman of the Commission, by President Olusegun Obasanjo.[4] Later he was appointed ambassador to the Kingdom of Morocco. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdallah_Wali
Ha!Ha!!Metuh u see yur life now?metuh Go & shake ogogoro & Die!
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by lexy2014: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Olamitisoji:

when i see people insulting a political figure i like, i keep my mouth shut because i don't know who they really are i just like them based on what they have done that seems right to me, and i will insult and diss whoever that does wrong. Its called OPINION okay. You all i mentioned just sound ridiculous because, when this your people you are defending are probably shamed in the end, you all will look dumb. So next time on a public forum read, like and share the comments you like, you can post your own comment or just Bleep the hell outta the topic without any comment.
at least u got d msg. Someone finally got thru 2u
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by strongerthaneva(m): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
aguiyi:

let them exercise their right
exercise which yeye right..So na Ambali that is close to them he should elect..Ambani is a fucking PDP and tanoids..So to hell with him..enemies are not needed to close with the Godwin..
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by philips70(m): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
chrisxxx:

People like you who inherently have cranium rectum inversion start every discussion with abuse of any person who has contrary opinion. And in your myopic reasoning if at all you do not lack cerebrum you deduce that the chairman then had rigging option. What led to malfunctioning card reader machines especially in your tin god strongholds?

Clap for yourself for being unrepentantly incorrigible and unstable. One day you shall come around.
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by billyG(m): 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ha!Ha!!Pdp una see una life now,a demonic party that boasted they will rule for 60 damn yrs,now is an opposition party,bushmeat don dey chase hunter,no condition is permanent.
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by hamilton62(m): 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
lexy2014:
Jeez bro, y can't u just keep within d discussion? I didn't ask u about jega. If I needed 2 question Jega's credibility I would have asked. D topic was PDPs response 2 madam's emergence as INEC chairman and d PDP spokesman didn't talk about Jega. Wow, u really amaze me
waooo you don't amaze me.... i should follow you like a lamb to slaughter ground without reasoning and reasons..
bye
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by Boscala: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
I think she served Gov Elrufai when he was FCT minister.
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by front247: 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Dis baba one Chance is becoming tribalistic, Gej was free and fair he apointed a northerner can d dullard apoint a no nonsense southern into dat position
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by front247: 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
Baba declare ur assets publicly u said no, Gej has d power to apoint a south south person but he did not. All d positions now he is giving them to north. We ar watching in 3D
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by danlamiturawa(m): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
Eyah........
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by Luukasz(m): 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mtcheew na who sabi Those Cyphers called PDP wey don go into Extinction....if they are not okay with PMB's decision they should go & commit suicide after they don commit suicide we go tell PoliceMen say wetin,Say make dem go carry dem useless body go throway for Lagoon
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by susolzik(m): 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
But was she not a national commissioner appointed by GEJ?
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by wirinet(m): 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
MeesterMAN:

The national leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party has rejected the appointment of Mrs. Amina Zakari as the Acting National Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission.

Zakari was appointed as the acting boss of the commission on Tuesday by President Muhammadu Buhari following the conclusion of the term of office of Prof. Attahiru Jega.

The Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Mr. Danladi Kifasi, who conveyed the appointment in a letter, said the appointment was with effect from 30th June 2015 until the appointment of a substantive Chairman.

But before her appointment was announced, Jega had handed over to Amb. Mohammed Wali, a national commissioner of the commission from Sokoto State.

While rejecting the appointment of Zakari, the PDP alleged that the new acting boss of the electoral body “is too close to the Presidency.”
National Publicity Secretary of the party, Chief Olisa Metuh, stated his party’s position at a crowded press conference in Abuja on Wednesday.
Metuh said his party would want the acting chairman of the commission to state her alleged closeness to the Presidency and one of the governors of the All Progressives Congress from the North-West.

Can PDP/TANoids explain what the bolded statement above means. What is the meaning of " too close to the Presidency"?
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by chrisxxx(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
philips70:

Clap for yourself for being unrepentantly incorrigible and unstable. One day you shall come around.
In all honesty I have myself to blame for not giving u a fool's treatment. Most times our imagination is correlated to our experiences. U have just given credence to what I speculated about your mentality- deranged and incapacitated.
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by calebbintus: 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
Olamitisoji:
That woman is PMB's Professor Maurice Iwu. PMB is paying his sex worker with a good position.

You messed up man.
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by nelandrewz(m): 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
The Wailing Wailers and bunch of comedians
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by hedonistic: 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
I don't expect Buhari and the APC to repeat the same foolish mistake made by Jonathan in appointing a dubious/uncontrollable character of its a tribalistic agenda as INEC helmsman. If Jonathan had known better he would have never appointed that bastard called Jega or at least would have removed him long before the 2015 elections.

Unfortunately, the APC would certainly ensure that a puppet like Zakari occupies this all important seat. I don't see how the APC would ever allow a free and fair election in the manner Jonathan naively did.
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by Kingspin(m): 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
dustmalik:
PDP must be joking. Who told them they have a say on who heads INEC grin grin grin grin grin I laugh in Cantonese
PDP know more than what u and ur Buhari know and if they didnot raise the alarm ur bigot president may continue. For the record the northerners are not perfomers generally.
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by Hashimyussufamao(m): 4:56am On Jul 02, 2015
PDP u sabi damn way?
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by Myself2(m): 8:01am On Jul 02, 2015
dustmalik:
PDP must be joking. Who told them they have a say on who heads INEC grin grin grin grin grin I laugh in Cantonese

They do have a say,,,,,, but not the way
Re: PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2015
for d sake of opposition

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election / Reno Omokri Shares 1983 Throwback Photo: My Nigerian Accent Opened Doors For Me / Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.