Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

DSS, DMI, DIA Are All Useless Organisations! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS, DMI, DIA Are All Useless Organisations! (1687 Views)

Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening / Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening / Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS, DMI, DIA Are All Useless Organisations! by olapluto(m): 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
So Imagine you are privy to some high level information as regards national security. This information needs urgent attention, and urgent action to save lives. To be more precise, if you overhear terrorist planning an attack that will kill many people, who will you call?
The first place I went to was the DSS website. On Monday, I called the emergency number on DSS website at 8pm (Nigerian time), the number rang and no one picked it. I called the other lines, it was just ringing and no one picked it.
I thought they will call me back.I was wrong. No call back. I decided to call them back today. I called their emergency number and after ringing a bit, someone picked up. The place seemed like a noisy cyber cafe, so I had to ask them again if it was DSS. The conversations was like this.
Me: Good morning
DSS lady: Yes good morning......
Me: I want to report an issue paramount to national security
DSS: keeps quiet as if she didnt hear me
Me: Hello again...(I felt like I was disturbing her)
DSS: Hello na! I am yearing you
Me: I said I want to report an issue important to national security
DSS: Ok. Hold on (I thought finally, they will record it or at least I will talk to someone more ready to hear me)
Me: (after like 40 seconds of holding) hello.....
DSS: Yes am hearing you
Me: I want to report an issue important to national security
DSS: May I know where you're calling from sir
Me: I'm not in Nigeria, and will like to keep that to myself (NB my number was visible, so they could see the call code and deduce)
DSS: OK. So whats your name sir
Me: Please my name is not as important as the information I have for you
DSS: OK go on na. Whats the report?
Me: xxxxxx is happening right now in YYYYY and you can get there by ZZZZZ
DSS: Silent
Me: Helloo...
DSS: Yes, you said you want to report an issue, and Im writing it down!!!!
Me: OK, have you gotten what I said?
DSS: You said Bleep is happening at GGGG and you can get there by YYYYY
Me: NO! thats not what I said. *I repeated myself*, and asked her to repeat what I said.
DSS: Repeats it
Me: Thank you, good bye.
I was very angry that such a weighty issue was handled so lightly and decided to call the DIA (Defence Intelligence Agency). Similar situation, in fact, they refused to hear the complain if I dont say my name.
After this I was so scared for myself and Nigerians. Buhari really needs to clean up these agencies.
If you dont believe me, call DSS or DIA on the numbers given on their website.
Re: DSS, DMI, DIA Are All Useless Organisations! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
hahahahaha, from the voice you head say the truth and let the devil be ashamed, what tribe was the person . An average Nigerian can guess other Nigerians tribe from his or her intonation .

We all know the people ruining this country.
Re: DSS, DMI, DIA Are All Useless Organisations! by olapluto(m): 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
If thieves are attacking your house, you cant call police.
If terrorist is about to strike, you call DSS and the person who collects the info is filling it in a form.
We are one day away from a serious disaster in that Nigeria.
Re: DSS, DMI, DIA Are All Useless Organisations! by abiambo(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sorry For that.. grin
Re: DSS, DMI, DIA Are All Useless Organisations! by umar745(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
LoL.
Call them again, this time around record it I don't believe you now
Re: DSS, DMI, DIA Are All Useless Organisations! by seniorklop: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
No wonder PMD doesn't want them around him angry

1 Like

Re: DSS, DMI, DIA Are All Useless Organisations! by olapluto(m): 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
umar745:
LoL.
Call them again, this time around record it I don't believe you now
I planned on doing that. I will call ALL forces in Nigeria and record their responses. The audio will be put on youtube for the world to see. I will call their headquaters and say that Boko Haram suicide bomber is approaching them. I will see if they take me serious after that.
Re: DSS, DMI, DIA Are All Useless Organisations! by oduastates: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Yes, those organisations are very useless .
No more intelligence reside in those organisation
I can set up and control Nigeria security with an intelligence organisation of less 500 people .
Re: DSS, DMI, DIA Are All Useless Organisations! by tayoxx(m): 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Useless pple...The only no how to harass pple with gun de sabe.
Re: DSS, DMI, DIA Are All Useless Organisations! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
You called but refuse to identify yourself and your location yet you want them to give you attention.

If you call an emergency line abroad, you must idenify your name especially your location before they take you serious.
Re: DSS, DMI, DIA Are All Useless Organisations! by umar745(m): 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
olapluto:

I planned on doing that. I will call ALL forces in Nigeria and record their responses. The audio will be put on youtube for the world to see. I will call their headquaters and say that Boko Haram suicide bomber is approaching them. I will see if they take me serious after that.

Take great precautions for your safety sha.

But if you do it and it gets attention it will make them wake up
Re: DSS, DMI, DIA Are All Useless Organisations! by gabng(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bluetooth2:

You called but refuse to identify yourself and your location yet you want them to give you attention.

If you call an emergency line abroad, you must idenify your name especially your location before they take you serious.

Dumbest post on this thread. If you call in into a counter terrorism organzation the rule of thumb is to get the main tip first, Tracking solutions (GPS, Mobile Tower Triangulation, etc) will take care of the rest.

The truth is that your beloved country has never taken foreign intelligence gathering serious. For the past 3 years I and my team have been unable to introduce a cost effective strategic capability solution for ELINT with coverage of sub sharan Africa to the ONSA and in turn the DIA feel on deaf ears. The stage in which operation zaman lafia is will need for the most effective use of ELINT/HUMINT over grunt.

NB: ELINT : ELECTRONIC INTELLIGENCE
HUMINT : HUMAN INTELLIGENCE

If there are interested there should call us (08032270271). Done trying to innovate for this country.

(1) (Reply)

Unmasking The Real Monguno, The New Defence Intelligence Chief / Wailing Wailers Officially Launch A Twitter Handle. / Kerosene To Sell At N83 – PPPRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.