Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu (12544 Views)

Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani / FG Begins Process To Extradite James Ibori After Gaining Freedom From UK Prison / US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by Thoby1(m): 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
so what's Next??
Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
K
Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by ceecee0703(m): 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
This is jus action film!!
Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by dokyOloye: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
PearlStreet:

So that the proceeds of his crime poisons the society and turns your offspring to crack babies?
I have never seen where a drug user complained he/she was forced to use d drug.
Do U not know that marijuana is legal in some countries including some parts of d almighty USA?
Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by badesco(m): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
victory for democracy and shame to OBJ, Bode George and the likes. Senator Buruji, aluta continua. No shaking joooooooooooooooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by DarryOsh(m): 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
abeg u guys should try and read first before you start start trashing the judge as corrupt. the reason for dismissing the case is stated in the third paragraph.

in summary:

"Justice Gabriel Kolawole in his ruling held that
he lacked jurisdiction to entertain the
suit.... "

please read before you make a fool of yourself.
Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by ugojamali(m): 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
No he is not off the hook. No the Fed government has not lost the case.

Rather the office of the Attorney General did not do he work well. The court lacks jurisdiction to decide the matter. So it's only appropriate that the AG's office will take the matter up at the court of appeal.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by apolonius(m): 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
That is why there are appeal processes created by our laws. Let the FG appeal and make a success in sending this man to a small room in those dark US jail houses.
Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by SUCONANA(m): 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
This is a no case to answer for Senator Kashamu.The Ndlea chairman should be made to suffer for the agency illegal act.
Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
santosesq1:
Is justice atainable in nigeria ?..... Hotel job in Kuwait 4 years contract job with resident permit accomodation health. All you need is pay your visa & flight ticket. Info call: 09098410002
you dey 4bid the kuwait,..scamer like you,.don't let system men start season ur matter,.delete now
Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by ERODEDEAST(f): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
The way this regime is going Boo.hari will soon loss fans

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by neocortex: 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Now OBJ and Obama can go and die. Enough of politically motivated persecutions.
Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by otipoju(m): 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
StevenJay01:
I tot kashamu will repatriated and FFK jailed once buhari assumes power. Just when APC goons tot they had seen light at the end of the tunnel,they didn't know it was a coming train.
Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by kenex4ever(m): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
One nigahhh opened a thread d other time that obasanjo always wins. I laff
Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by armadeo(m): 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
Judge prepping to marry his new wife.

Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with us in this country. Then only black nation that is white.

The case is simple

Armadeo you are accused of drug dealing in the us.

Me: dusts passport let's go I will even sue the country QED

Kashamu you are accused of drug dealing in USA

Kashamu: it is an infringement in my fundamental human right to force me to USA.

Am I the only one wondering

Modified #####

This guy is the only Nigerian politician that Nigerians want to travel abroad all expenses paid. Now that's ironic.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by jacksonite: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
odiereke:
They should just let this man be for God sakes.
Yes! At least he is the one feeding hungry salary-less people of Osun state.
Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by ManTiger(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
ogaofficer:
Am highly disappointed in the judicial system of this nation, people like kashamu are to be restricted from buying political form from INEC let alone of campaigning for the post. in fact the Chief judge of this Nation is a corrupt individual tarnishing the image of this country both home and abroad.
I'm more sad than you are. This is not a case to be decided by the court or not.
Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by precious1967(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
pdp power. one day monkey go go market e no go come back!
Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by Chigold101(m): 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
siraj1402:
So all criminals are off the hook?Buhari better watch your back,small time they will tell you your election is invalid.
how did you know he is a criminal?

Stop false accusation... Wait until court says he is a criminal...

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by musicwriter(m): 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
This's a good news and a victory for Nigeria.

A victory against imperialism and neo-colonialism.

African nations must learn to be independent.

Kudos Nigeria!
Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by spencekat(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
ogaofficer:
Am highly disappointed in the judicial system of this nation, people like kashamu are to be restricted from buying political form from INEC let alone of campaigning for the post. in fact the Chief judge of this Nation is a corrupt individual tarnishing the image of this country both home and abroad.
Stop insulting the highly respected Chief Judge of Nigeria.
Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by quadridam(m): 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
[/i][i] grin[i][/i] Na dat 1 gud pass, backbitting everybody go dey watch theire self
exlinkleads:
Backbitting everywhere

people way get money have judiciary in their pocket

Who won talk? Opposition party......................... Tinubu nko? Him dey ruling party.

I love we country, Naija for life
Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by quadridam(m): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
quadridam:
[/i][i] grin[i][/i] Na dat 1 gud pass, backbitting everybody go dey watch theire self
sure bro
Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by Bright2(m): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Your sins has been forgiven, sin no more.
Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by otokx(m): 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
It is a pity so many fail comprehension.
Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by sunsewa: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
Heart wrecking news today for haters,first fayose escaped impeachment, fani olukayode discharged and kasamu case also discharged.
Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by dapsonlou(m): 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by HADJIWHITE77: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
sunsewa:
Heart wrecking news today for haters,first fayose escaped impeachment, fani olukayode discharged and kasamu case also discharged.
Ooooh my good God dis Boy escape again. Olohun a mu e lojokan
Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by HADJIWHITE77: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
dapsonlou:

Baba be like Judge bo ro je
Ooooh my good God dis Boy escape again
Re: Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu by hibbayueei(m): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Okay.

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Securing 2nd Term More Important Than Nigeria’s Security? -Atiku Asks Buhari / Abati Declares Buhari Cabinet Worst Since 1999, Why 80 Percent Should Be Fired / Atiku Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.