Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality (4686 Views)

Relationship Between Alcoholic Beer And Solar Electricity / 33 Tips For Life And Personality / Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by latsy: 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Babies born in August – are more likely to have a tough time at school.

They are 20 per cent less likely to go to a leading university compared with friends born in September.

And kids born in August are also more likely to be bullied or be unhappy at school, research by the Institute For Fiscal Studies has discovered.

It is thought that the school term starting in September is to blame because August-born kids are in the same year as those born in September – but they are almost 12 months younger.

Other studies have shown September babies have a greater chance of becoming sports stars. And if you are born in certain months you tend to go into certain professions. So does a date really make such a big difference?

Here, JENNA SLOAN reveals how the month you are born in could make or break your life – and finds out which celebs could be affected.

January

A high proportion of GPs and debt collectors are born in January.

Teen mums are more likely to give birth than any other month, according to US statistics.

There are more cases of Alzheimer’s, Crohn’s disease and epilepsy.

CELEB BIRTHS: Nick Clegg, Gary Barlow, Kate Middleton.

February

High number of artists, as well as traffic wardens.

Prone to the sleep disorder narcolepsy.

Winter babies have a slightly higher risk of schizophrenia and food allergies.

CELEB BIRTHS: Artist Pierre-Auguste Renoir, Bob Marley, Jennifer Aniston.

March

Spring babies are thought to be at greater risk of asthma than those born at other times of the year.

March is a peak birth time for creative people including musicians.

There is a spike in births in March and an above-average number of pilots are born in this month.

CELEB BIRTHS: Lady GaGa, Justin Bieber, Bruce Willis.

April

A study has found that those born between April and July typically live an average of 101 days below their life expectancy.

April babies are more likely to develop an eating disorder, become an alcoholic or suffer from Parkinson’s.

CELEB BIRTHS: Victoria Beckham, Emma Watson.

DICTATOR BIRTHS: Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussein.

May

The lowest chance of captaining England at sport. David Beckham is a rare exception.

People born in spring or early summer have an increased risk of suicide and are more likely to develop anorexia – but the risk of most diseases is slightly lower.

CELEB BIRTHS: Andy Murray, Kylie Minogue, David Beckham.

June

Babies born this month have a higher risk of developing diabetes and multiple sclerosis.

There is a slight peak in the number of chief executives whose birthday is in June. And five of the past 22 Nobel Peace Prize winners were born this month.

CELEB BIRTHS: Cheryl Cole, Prince William, Angelina Jolie, Alan Carr.

July

Summer babies are thought to be more optimistic than those born in winter, who have a gloomier outlook.

An Israeli study of 300,000 military applicants found that June and July babies have a higher risk of suffering from short-sightedness.

Train drivers and bricklayers are more likely to be born in July.

CELEB BIRTHS:Richard Branson, Tom Cruise, Nelson Mandela.

August

The worst month to be born. August babies are more likely to struggle at school and score substantially lower in national achievement tests.

An above average proportion of hairdressers are born during this month.

CELEB BIRTHS:Barack Obama, Mother Teresa, Stephen Fry, Bill Clinton, Roger Federer.

September

The[b] highest achievers in school[/b] tend to be born in September.

In 2002 scientists at Germany’s Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research announced that people born in the autumn live longer than those born in spring – and are less likely to become as ill in old age.

CELEB BIRTHS: Charlie Sheen, Beyonce, Hugh Grant, Amy Winehouse.

October

More likely to live the longest – outliving those born in March by an average of 215 days.

Babies born in autumn are also reckoned to be more sporty. Those with birthdays in the springtime are said to be nine per cent less active.

CELEB BIRTHS: Wayne Rooney, Simon Cowell, Margaret Thatcher, David Cameron, Zac Efron.

November

Seventeen serial killers were born in November, compared with an average of nine for other months, out of a total of more than 100 in the study.

Those born in November are most likely to believe they get a raw deal. A 2005 study found that they grow up to be the most pessimistic.

CELEB BIRTHS: Gordon Ramsay, Leonardo DiCaprio, P Diddy, Bjork.

December

You have a lower risk of asthma if your birthday is in this month. An above average number of dentists are born in December.

Winter babies are more likely to have bipolar disorder or have less educated mothers, according to a US study.

CELEB BIRTHS: Amir Khan, Ozzy Osbourne, Steven Spielberg.

Source: http://uber-facts.com/2012/12/11/the-month-your-born-in-affects-your-life-experience/

Cc: lalasticlala , ishilove

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by Haywhymido(m): 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ah don hear
Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by coogaluta(f): 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
Serial killer keh undecided
Anyways, FTC tongue

1 Like

Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by CountDracula(m): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
Like if ure september and ure brilliant

5 Likes

Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
well I'm April and have lactose intolerance... but... still don't count

2 Likes

Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by marshalcarter: 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
Anoda useless post

Who told you I have food disorder and m alcoholic Nonsense!!!!!!!!!!! Rubbish
Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by kinibigdeal(m): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
This must be from west germany

3 Likes

Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by kinibigdeal(m): 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
coogaluta:
Anyways, FTC tongue

grin
Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by Stillfire: 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
coogaluta:
Anyways, FTC tongue

Lol, I have two sisters born in November. Very troublesome girls. grin grin

September repping in the house. cool cool cool We don't age either. grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by Creamish(f): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lolz... U took November right outta my DP.. tongue

hmm....serial killer... as innocent as I am.. grin

1 Like

Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Objection op,

i go with this grin

1 Like

Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by kinibigdeal(m): 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Creamish:

only God knows ow many people eyaf killed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by Yustash001(m): 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Eating disorder ke?.....alcoholic?...not me...
Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by joywendy(f): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
This is hilarious and weird! grin

All this list sha, they get has them be

Edit: people should be relaxed and not get hyper over this, who you will likely become not who you would become. Just an assumption.

3 Likes

Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by joywendy(f): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
marshalcarter:
Anoda useless post

Who told you I have food disorder and m alcoholic
Nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!
Rubbish
Lol! Take a chill pill! it didn't say you have a food disorder.

Read well it says more likely to have food disorders and be an alcoholic,obviously there would be some exceptions to the rule.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by neocortex: 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Creamish:

You are on this thread ?
SK alert!
Removes shoes and flee undecided

1 Like

Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by latsy: 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Creamish:

Really ?

3 Likes

Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
You say August babies struggle in school yet Barack Obama and Bill Clinton are on the list...

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by latsy: 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
lolaredvelvet:
You say August babies struggle in school yet Barack Obama and Bill Clinton are on the list...

Smh
As you know there is always an exception to every rule.
Obama and Clinton are August's exceptions.

3 Likes

Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by lawen(m): 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
Wow, now I know why.
This thread deserves FP.
lalasticlala do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by neocortex: 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by neocortex: 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
coogaluta:
Anyways, FTC tongue

So you are one of them ? undecided
Nairaland is no longer safe these days grin
Serial Killers are everywhere.
I'm going to need armoured suit to survive chainsaw branding folks
on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
The write up is full of negativity making it look absurd and more like a joke.

1 Like

Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by blessedchick(f): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
lies
Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by Creamish(f): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
neocortex:

You are on this thread ? SK alert! Removes shoes and flee undecided
lolz... u wish SKs are this sexy...

1 Like

Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by latsy: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
chinma414:
The write up is full of negativity making it look absurd and more like a joke.

I'm sorry if your month's prediction wasn't that great undecided

2 Likes

Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by neocortex: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Creamish:

lolz... u wish SKs are this sexy...

Looks left and right then types : shocked
I have heard it on good authority that the more sexier SKs are more dangerous. grin
Hmmn.
Am I safe ?

1 Like

Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by MurderX: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
Another stupid onyibo nonsense. Useless sensless statistics.
Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by latsy: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
blessedchick:
lies
Guilty conscience.

1 Like

Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by neocortex: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
latsy:

I am also November born but not a serial killer.
I think this post is more of probabilistic tendencies and attributes
than certainties.
For example , serial killers are known to be decisive and strategic , attributes that
are common with highly successful people.
So don't worry because you are not alone.

Singing Michael Jackson's:
You are not alone , I am here with you , cry cry
Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by lawen(m): 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
MurderX:
Another stupid onyibo nonsense. Useless sensless statistics.
Hmn , i guess you were born in August.
Re: Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality by marshalcarter: 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
joywendy:

Lol! Take a chill pill! it didn't say you have a food disorder.

Read well it says more likely to have food disorders and be an alcoholic,obviously there would be some exceptions to the rule.
Iffa see you....na to flog you sure pass

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now / Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. / For Your Mom To Make Love To Her Houseboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.