Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now (4711 Views)

No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex / I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home / No Money, No Erection!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by lordMac80(m): 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hello. I don't really know how anybody can help, but don't know what else to do. I just thought I should ask, I literally cannot afford no food right now and i am so hungry..

Edit:
So I finally graduated and got a Job which I am to travel for today. I just want to put this up to anyone going through difficult time. August 2017 was when I posted this. As at the time, I had no accommodation, no food, no money, no job. For the last two years I have felt completely useless.

Somehow I managed to scale through school and graduated without a roof over my head doing menial jobs the days I get one and still try to balance up with school. Got to point I was so desperate and all I was begging God was to help me not derail to a point I won't be able to turn back. I was ready to do almost anything and everything to survive but I would never steal that I promised myself.

One upside to this whole ordeal was I learned who really has my back and have deepened my friendships with those individuals.
There were days I wish I didn't have to wake up, there were days I thought about suicide, I had gone weeks without a proper meal. It seems that no matter how hard I try, I end up in the same spot, in the same position having to start all over again, and my inability to change my messed up emotional patterns took an excruciating toll.

I can't tell all that has happened these years but i hope this can help someone out or at least show some light at the end of the tunnel.
Even though It’s not the job I expected to be doing after university but I feel so relieved knowing this job come with an accommodation and I am so desperate for a pay slip so I have to grab this first offer and run with it, hopefully I can come back to clear up my bills in school and apply for a more better job with my certificate in hand.
Thanks to those that left some words of encouragement.
Truth is after reading some comments about what a scammer I was, I didn't wish to open this thread again and I hope no one has to go through such an ordeal.

Now the search is over. I cannot begin to express how relieved I feel. I was almost in tears when I got the call last week asking if I can resume this week. Just glad to have the sense I can be able to take care of me again.

Perseverance is key. To those still looking, don’t give up.. Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
I wish I could.. I hate seeing things like this, it breaks my heart.
Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by alanka(f): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
lordMac80:
Hello. I don't really know how anybodyelp, but don't know what else to do. I just thought I should ask, I literally cannot afford no food right now and i am so hungry..
Join me to do this that I am doing. because nobody cares.

If you think anyone is waiting to help you I am sorry someone is only waiting and making jokes about you.

I have resolved that in my life, perhaps till i die I will never again sleep, or live in a house that is not my own or rented by me.

If they give me the greatest and most beautiful house on earth I will not sleep or live it.

IF YOU DONT HAVE MIMD THAT CAN DO THIS YOU WILL BE TOYED AROUND. THIS WORLD IS ONLY WICKED PLACE I HAVE FOUND IN THE UNIVERSE

OYA RESOLVE

If I can not build or rent one for myself then it means I don't deserve to live in a home and I don't want any more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by lordMac80(m): 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
alanka:
Join me to do this that I am doing. because nobody cares.

If you think anyone is waiting to help you I am sorry someone is only waiting and making jokes about you.

I have resolved that in my life, perhaps till i die I will never again sleep, or live in a house that is not my own or rented by me.

If they give me the greatest and most beautiful house on earth I will not sleep or live it.

IF YOU DONT HAVE MIMD THAT CAN DO THIS YOU WILL BE TOYED AROUND. THIS WORLD IS ONLY WICKED PLACE I HAVE FOUND IN THE UNIVERSE

OYA RESOLVE

If I can not build or rent one for myself then it means I don't deserve to live in a home and I don't want any more.

Which is what please?
Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by alanka(f): 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
lordMac80:

Which is what please?
have you not seen that this world is give-and-take if you dont give you don't take. you must always ready to give more than you can take...

To everyone that gives you, you must serve partially like a slave, prostitute or housemaid. One way or the other they will always have a way to remind you that they are the one sustaining you, they are the one giving you chance to live they are the one filling the god gap in your life. And they have a mocking way of doing it.

Have you not know this world that much? I know it much more. To every gift they give you is in the back of their mind that they have recorded themselves in your heart and note they did not help you so you can get out of your trouble but to register themselves into your heart and they will always be waiting for the day to remind you that they are your gods.

Next week, I will be resolving on all kind of gift I dont collect gift of money or anything from anyone. i will never never beg anyone for anuthing. If hunger can kill I want to experience it. I will Rather die

That is my message for you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by Kayoski(m): 2:32am On Jul 18, 2017
alanka:
have you not seen that this world is give-and-take if you dont give you don't take. you must always ready to give more than you can take...

To everyone that gives you, you must serve partially like a slave, prostitute or housemaid. One way or the other they will always have a way to remind you that they are the one sustaining you, they are the one giving you chance to live they are the one filling the god gap in your life. And they have a mocking way of doing it.

Have you not know this world that much? I know it much more. To every gift they give you is in the back of their mind that they have recorded themselves in your heart and note they did not help you so you can get out of your trouble but to register themselves into your heart and they will always be waiting for the day to remind you that they are your gods.

Next week, I will be resolving on all kind of gift I dont collect gift of money or anything from anyone. i will never never beg anyone for anuthing. If hunger can kill I want to experience it. I will Rather die

Ha Eyan ma le o

Dude is hungry for food and you are feeding him with your epistle of no-one gives a Bleep
Na wah o

21 Likes

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by baby124: 2:56am On Jul 18, 2017
Tell us about yourself. You write well too. Are you willing to work so you can eat? Or you want people that toil under the sun and in the heat to feed you. While you form sharp guy behind laptop?

6 Likes

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by lordMac80(m): 4:11am On Jul 18, 2017
baby124:
Tell us about yourself. You write well too. Are you willing to work so you can eat? Or you want people that toil under the sun and in the heat to feed you. While you form sharp guy behind laptop?

I am a student and i also hustle around too.
I take tutorials, write exams for people(pretty wrong but for survival), started a business of packaging grains in my level two but the whole thing nose-dived two months into the business, I started some kind of recruiting agency(which i am still working on). All of these and more I have done and have survived since my part one in school(Have paid all of my bills in school until now doing all of these). So No, I am not a lazy ass, i am out of school at the mo cos i am suppose to be doing my Industrial Training but have no placement yet.
The little I had, I had used all for transportation in search of IT placement and had fed myself. All of these challenges are only ephemeral that i am pretty sure of. Yes i feel weak and vulnerable asking but have discovered the weakness in itself is having to go through all of these without reaching out for help.

I have some things I am working on, was hoping if I get a job within the four to five months left before returning to school, I might be able to save enough just so I can purchase the needed materials to kick-start what I have in mind. Right now I am just totally out of cash and have no expectation from nowhere and to answer the question--- NO, I am no sharp guy sitting behind the laptop. I can work..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by ZirdoRoray(m): 4:23am On Jul 18, 2017
Inbox me, let me teach you something that will bring you money. Something is coming up this sunday, I'm also doing it too. Sorry for not replying your last pm, I have been very busy. This time I will help you, but you have take what I tell you seriously. Lastly, I'm still working on details you sent me, Its one of the many projects I'm doing that is keeping me busy.
Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by lordMac80(m): 4:29am On Jul 18, 2017
alanka:

Wow, All of what you said seem so and i really appreciate your comment. Yes it is a cruel world we live in. Truth is that at the very moment your eyes passing these very words, people are dying while others are crying. Millions of souls in this world are slowly losing faith in their dreams and hopes such as a candle light flickering just before it’s final moments of forever being blown out. There are people who are losing everything they ever loved, who are depressed beyond belief.
At this moment, there are people who are starving wondering where to find food each day. And at this moment, someone out there is ending their life because they decided they couldn’t handle the cruelty of this world any more. And throughout all this, we stand and witness all this sadness and destruction.
And that’s just it. The world is a cruel place, but it is not without its good. I mean, for how evil this world is, there are so many people who doesn’t sit by and not do anything about it. There are countless of people who are trying to help the less fortunate, who are trying to right the wrongs, and if anything…continued hoping for a better tomorrow.

In a world full of darkness, it is still important to remember there are countless lights of good people with good hearts that still can be found and with it, hope for a this world to improve and be better. And as you’re reading this, please be one of the lights in this vast darkness. Be one of the good in this cruel world.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by alanka(f): 7:54am On Jul 18, 2017
Kayoski:

Ha Eyan ma le o

Dude is hungry for food and you are feeding him with your epistle of no-one gives a Bleep
Na wah o
You can use this opportunity to show him that you care but you don't. Your real person does not care about if someone lives fine or not.

Some people have risen on this thread to show the young man that they care, people like you. Naturally, they don't give a damn, what influences them is numerous.

In their hearts they know, doing good to other is as hard as suicide.

The only thing that this world knows how to do well is evil and since many years back I have been helping them yo achieve their aims.
The bleep can full him than being partially controlled by yje demons who rules here
Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by baby124: 8:19am On Jul 18, 2017
OP, are you Alanka also? Maybe you are trying to play another angle here because I don't understand what Alanka is doing and saying on this thread that you are supporting. Nice script. Well since you are looking for a job, it's good. Can you work on a building site?

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by alanka(f): 8:31am On Jul 18, 2017
baby124:
OP, are you Alanka also? Maybe you are trying to play another angle here because I don't understand what Alanka is doing and saying on this thread that you are supporting. Nice script. Well since you are looking for a job, it's good. Can you work on a building site?
supporting alanka or support is experience, supporting his understanding of how world runs? You are biased
Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by lordMac80(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
Inbox me, let me teach you something that will bring you money. Something is coming up this sunday, I'm also doing it too. Sorry for not replying your last pm, I have been very busy. This time I will help you, but you have take what I tell you seriously. Lastly, I'm still working on details you sent me, Its one of the many projects I'm doing that is keeping me busy.

I have Sir
Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by lordMac80(m): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2017
baby124:

yes I can please, When can I start?
Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by Kayoski(m): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2017
alanka:
You can use this opportunity to show him that you care but you don't. Your real person does not care about if someone lives fine or not.

Some people have risen on this thread to show the young man that they care, people like you. Naturally, they don't give a damn, what influences them is numerous.

In their hearts they know, doing good to other is as hard as suicide.

The only thing that this world knows how to do well is evil and since many years back I have been helping them yo achieve their aims.
The bleep can full him than being partially controlled by yje demons who rules here
madam life isn't as complicated as the epistles that you have been writing all this while.
Give to who asks , he needs food, will a begger on the street request food or money on the road and you will be giving Epistle of life

I need food ,take and eat or sorry I Dont have now ..

Life can be simple if you want it to

9 Likes

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by alanka(f): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2017
Kayoski:

madam life isn't as complicated as the epistles that you have been writing all this while.
Give to who asks , he needs food, will a begger on the street request food or money on the road and you will be giving Epistle of life

I need food ,take and eat or sorry I Dont have now ..

Life can be simple if you want it to
I have given him peace of mind. Now he has seen and known that the best way to live on is resolve.

How much have you given him? Don't forget he will still needs tomorrow can you give him again ? For how long can give him? But I have given once and severally he will feed on it.

However, you are trying to tell the world that while I was writing epistle you have deep you hand into your pocket and give him. We all now understand that you have helped someone in need you are now his god of gap (GoG)

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kayoski:

Ha Eyan ma le o

Na wah o
i agree. no need for her unecessary, incoherent epistles.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Instead of using money to buy data for your phone, use your money to eat.

7 Likes

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by vincentjk(m): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Instead of using money to buy data for your phone, use your money to eat.

How sure are you that he subscribes??

He might be using free Wi-Fi i guess
Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
vincentjk:

How sure are you that he subscribes??

He might be using free Wi-Fi i guess

His post history and profile indicates that is a lie. Hungry people won't be on a site like NL looking for food. They're going to be out on the street face to face, begging for food.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by baby124: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
lordMac80:

yes I can please, When can I start?
I don't live in PH. So I cannot help. But it's good that you indicate that you want to work. So that those who have work in PH will contact you. As a man, never beg for money but for work. It will make people want to help you and also empower you. People feeding you will not last as long as a job in your hands.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by lordMac80(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
baby124:

I don't live in PH. So I cannot help. But it's good that you indicate that you want to work. So that those who have work in PH will contact you. As a man, never beg for money but for work. It will make people want to help you and also empower you. People feeding you will not last as long as a job in your hands.

I can travel down if accommodation will be provided
Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by lordMac80(m): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
FortuneTeller:

His post history and profile indicates that is a lie. Hungry people won't be on a site like NL looking for food. They're going to be out on the street face to face, begging for food.

You can tell one that is smart by what they laugh at..

1 Like

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
lordMac80:

You can tell one that is smart by what they laugh at..

You're a liar. Stop trying to run a scam and find some real work.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by baby124: 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
lordMac80:

I can travel down if accommodation will be provided
Ok. I hope someone in your vicinity sees this and contacts you as I can't provide accommodation. Can you sit down and pray one morning. Then step out with a determination to find something to do. Find a building site and ask if they need help 'at God come through for you. I will see what I can do.
Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by redcurry(f): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Hello Fortuneteller.How are u doing?I sent a mail to u.pls I beg u in d name of God,reply.thanks alot.
Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
redcurry:
Hello Fortuneteller.How are u doing?I sent a mail to u.pls I beg u in d name of God,reply.thanks alot.

I do not reply to PMs, emails or anything off this site. If you would like to ask me a question, please create a thread in one of the less active forums on this website. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by lordMac80(m): 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Apparently you have been noticed, Can u take a chill pill now?
Everything on the internet is scam to you, deal with your trust issues and leave me alone, I don't know who broke your heart
You can't have brain cancer without a brain.

Don't judge what u don't know.

9 Likes

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by lordMac80(m): 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
baby124:

Ok. I hope someone in your vicinity sees this and contacts you as I can't provide accommodation. Can you sit down and pray one morning. Then step out with a determination to find something to do. Find a building site and ask if they need help 'at God come through for you. I will see what I can do.

Thank you for stopping by
Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 19, 2017
lordMac80:

Apparently you have been noticed, Can u take a chill pill now?
Everything on the internet is scam to you, deal with your trust issues and leave me alone, I don't know who broke your heart
You can't have brain cancer without a brain.

Don't judge what u don't know.

I won't stand by while you scam some innocent soul. Anyone reading this should please use common sense and examine the facts. This boy/man is not hungry.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by lordMac80(m): 6:41am On Jul 19, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I won't stand by while you scam some innocent soul. Anyone reading this should please use common sense and examine the facts. This boy/man is not hungry.

I won't dignify any more of your comments with an answer.. You are not wise, I wish you had said something reasonable since you stumbled upon this thread, but No, You just have to abuse the privilege of being stupid. You came to this world with nothing and you will someday leave with nothing. You rant like no one is ever helped you before, everyone no matter how strong and skillful he/she is at some point in life is being helped.. You are what you are today cos somebody helped you somewhere. I don't blame opportunist like you and I pray u don't have to ever go through anything that will push you to ask for help. You are too arrogant for a woman.. Have some respect for people. You shouldn't be stupid and be proud of that. Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This True About Feminisim / Is It True That Cinema Is In Shoprite Ringroad Ibadan / What Are The Procedures, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Marriage Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.