Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers (33845 Views)

Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! / NYSC Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers / Congratulatory Messages For Batch B 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by hYpErbOi: 9:50am On Jul 02, 2015
abigdwn:
directory not found

Get on a pc to get it done.. The page won't open from your phone browser..
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by bamac(m): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2015
hYpErbOi:
Get on a pc to get it done.. The page won't open from your phone browser..
i swear i did mine on my phone this morning
... If you need to reduce d size of your passport and u don't want to download any app for it i am willing to help, just like my FB page then request for my whatsap number through message.

1 Like

Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by Ojisik(m): 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
chichomchin:
NYSC ; All batch C corps 2014 members are hereby REQUIRED to go online to verify their details and upload passport photograph with a white background.
note : urgent

I just received the above text minutes ago. Corpers in the house, who else have received the above text message. If u have and you have any information relating to it kindly share. Thank you
Edited by mod.

Please what's that "Signature" part at the bottom of the page referring to?

Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by undefeated(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
I DON'T THINK PROVISION IS MADE FOR EDITING, AS MY NAME WAS REPEATED FOR MY SURNAME, ANY BODY HAS SIMILAR PROBLEM PLEASE SHARE ON HOW TO EDIT, THANKS
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by slimzey91: 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
I said it b4, this Nysc allowed na blood money. Alert never show, fed govt don de plot how to start expense on top am. Still on d mata, no cafe here in dis rural area oh.. .
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by slimzey91: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
I said it b4, this Nysc allowee na blood money. Alert never show, fed govt don de plot how to start expense on top am. Still on d mata, no cafe here in dis rural area oh.. .
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by bamac(m): 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
slimzey91:
I said it b4, this Nysc allowee na blood money. Alert never show, fed govt don de plot how to start expense on top am. Still on d mata, no cafe here in dis rural area oh.. .
do it on your phone bro, click on the link in my signature to do it.... If you wl need to resize ur pix and u cant do it on ur phone just send it to me tru my watsap numb above...
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by slimzey91: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
[Pls sir in a situation where the email used to register is lost, how do i go abt it?quote author=bamac post=35402154]do it on your phone bro, click on the link in my signature to do it.... If you wl need to resize ur pix and u cant do it on ur phone just send it to me tru my watsap numb above... [/quote]
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by bamac(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
slimzey91:
[Pls sir in a situation where the email used to register is lost, how do i go abt it?quote author=bamac post=35402154]do it on your phone bro, click on the link in my signature to do it.... If you wl need to resize ur pix and u cant do it on ur phone just send it to me tru my watsap numb above...
#myopinion, if you have forgotten your username(email) just go and meet your LGI for further directives. Some of those that try doing it on the mobile tru my blog have forgoten their username.... So they need to see the LGI. Pls anyone that knows wat can b done without seeing the LGI should share with the house
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by ailehwise(m): 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
Danihell1:
Why all this people disturbing us like this, we cant even login.
I tire o . They said invalid password. I requested for another wich they gave me. Enter it, nd still invalid. I can't login.
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by MDJALO(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
I all say congrate to the corps members of 2014, baba go no wuna all soon

Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
bamac:
... If you need to reduce d size of your passport and u don't want to download any app for it i am willing to help, just send it to me on whatsapp (08091180137)
?

1 Like

Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by ayokunle032(m): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
undefeated:
I DON'T THINK PROVISION IS MADE FOR EDITING, AS MY NAME WAS REPEATED FOR MY SURNAME, ANY BODY HAS SIMILAR PROBLEM PLEASE SHARE ON HOW TO EDIT, THANKS

bro i'v got same problem mehnn ma surname is soo incorrect, buh i guess this can only b corrected from the state sectariat.

2014 Batch 'C' Corps Members have been calling to inquire
if the SMS is genuine and which link to use, etc. I'm sure
you all have been receiving similar calls. In view of the
enquiries on how to go about it, below are the steps to take.
Steps: 1. CMs are to go online to the registration portal
(http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/ resumepayment.aspx) 2.
Enter login details (Email & password) used for online
registration, which takes them to their dashboards 4. On
their respective dashboards, you are to click on 'Verify
Details' This takes them to the interface, where to re-upload
their passport photograph 'IF' it doesn't meet the
specification. 5. CMs are to also verify their basic details
including; - Surname - First name - Other names - State
Code - Gender - Institution - Course - Qualification - Grade
Those with errors in their basic details are to notify the
Secretariat, which in turn forward all errors in Excel to ICT
Dept NDHQ for corrections. Note: CMs will have to upload
valid passport with the required specifications to enable
them confirm their details. Thank you
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by bamac(m): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Peaceisgold:

d pix i originally did mine wit was nt wit a white background. Am i to still use d previous pix or snap anoda pix?
mostly, the essence of the verification is to change the pix to the one with white background except for some oda instances of mispelt name or thereabout. We all have a passport there but the instructions from nysc state clearly that we should change it to another one with white background. So go change it now.
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by clemsblog(m): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
I just found a link containing step by step solutions on how to verify and correct your details for 2014 batch c corp members, Click on this link http://clemtips..com/2015/07/verification-of-details-for-batch-c.html
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Abisoyeodebunmi:
I did my own on my phone by following the steps here http://bamisepeters..com/2015/07/do-nysc-batch-c14-online-verification.html
I just finished it. Thanks
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by Abisoyeodebunmi(f): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
xoxo001:

I just finished it. Thanks
thank God at last, som1 testify to the link someone previously abused me for to be a working link for the success of nysc mobile verification... You are welcome jare.
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by bamac(m): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
clemsblog:
I just found a link containing step by step solutions on how to verify and correct your details for 2014 batch c corp members, Click on this link http://clemtips..com/2015/07/verification-of-details-for-batch-c.html
this only works with laptop or computer
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by bamac(m): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Abisoyeodebunmi:
I did my own on my phone by following the steps here http://bamisepeters..com/2015/07/do-nysc-batch-c14-online-verification.html
thank you Abisoyeodebunmi for this. I am also willing to help anyone who is unable to do the verification mayb because of location or unforseen circumstances. like my Facebook page and request for my whatsap number. you will Just send ur pix, nysc username(email) and password to me on the number I will gv u... but pls don't abuse my help
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by ailehwise(m): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
bamac:
... If you need to reduce d size of your passport and u don't want to download any app for it i am willing to help, just send it to me on whatsapp (08091180137)
Bros I appreciate for doing it for me. God bless u

1 Like

Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by ailehwise(m): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
bamac:
Bros tanks for doing mine. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by bamac(m): 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Am happy to be of help...

Now, in case you have forgotten ur email or password just read the simple way of how to go about it here... http://bamisepeters..com/2015/07/do-nysc-batch-c14-online-verification.html?m=1 i actually recovered someone's email and password through it now.
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by orekelewa09(f): 5:35am On Jul 03, 2015
I don't have white background picture. is there anyhow I can do it?
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by bamac(m): 6:09am On Jul 03, 2015
orekelewa09:
I don't have white background picture. is there anyhow I can do it?
get anything white or off-white and use your phone, i have seen many ppl use their cover cloth, towel etc, urs shouldn't be an exception ...
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by Shinelle(f): 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Pls i need your help guys...

After uploading my passport, i discovered an error appears in the spelling of my name..
the directive says to print .
I just wanted to know if anyone has been in such a situation cos i dont want the spelling mistake on the final certificate. What is the most effective means to achieve that?

Advice pls..
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by bamac(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2015
Shinelle:
Pls i need your help guys...

After uploading my passport, i discovered an error appears in the spelling of my name..
the directive says to print .
I just wanted to know if anyone has been in such a situation cos i dont want the spelling mistake on the final certificate. What is the most effective means to achieve that?

Advice pls..
you have to quickly report to your state secretariat to lodge the complain since no provision to edit than to change passport.
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by bamac(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2015
like my Facebook page http://Facebook.com/bamisepetersblog and make your request through message as I will remove my number from here. Thank you for confiding in me and am happy to have helped those I helped and those still willing to be helped.
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by bamac(m): 8:18am On Jul 06, 2015
ailehwise:

I tire o . They said invalid password. I requested for another wich they gave me. Enter it, nd still invalid. I can't login.
is it on ur mobile phone that the password reset was sent to? I did for someone too ,after the password was sent to phone and I logged in it gave me invalid password, I then requested it to be sent to email, it was after they sent it to email that the thing logged the account in. Maybe you try same if you have not done it
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by Nafizzey(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
bamac:
is it on ur mobile phone that the password reset was sent to? I did for someone too ,after the password was sent to phone and I logged in it gave me invalid password, I then requested it to be sent to email, it was after they sent it to email that the thing logged the account in. Maybe you try same if you have not done it
Great job.. i just went to did mine now. My details are correct so all I did was to upload a new pix with a white background which i successful did. Howerver, this is what am facing, after replacing the old picture with the new requested one, I can't see my details again...
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by bamac(m): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nafizzey:
Great job.. i just went to did mine now. My details are correct so all I did was to upload a new pix with a white background which i successful did. Howerver, this is what am facing, after replacing the old picture with the new requested one, I can't see my details again...
Log out and login again
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by Nafizzey(m): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
bamac:
Log out and login again
have done that several times but my profile is not showing (name, surname, state code number, Grade, etc)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Certificates Acquired During NYSC / NYSC: Which State/Year Did You Serve? / Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.