Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers (33869 Views)

Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! / NYSC Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers / Congratulatory Messages For Batch B 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by bamac(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nafizzey:
have done that several times but my profile is not showing (name, surname, state code number, Grade, etc)
please make sure you quickly report to your state secretariat to lodge this complain, it's beyond my own knowledge now... Or possibly talk with your LGI for further directives, but i know the state secretariat is the last resort
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by WAJW: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
After confirming my details as correct, I am unable to change my passport from the old pix with red background. What can I do? It saying details verified for certificate printing.
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by Slimfeez(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
GO̲̅O̲̅D̅ day fellow Corp members, if γφυ want †✆ verify your details without stressing yoursef Õoooº°˚. ˚°º r γφυ have forgotten your login details either the email you register with Õoooº°˚. ˚°º r your login password...... Kindly add me up with M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ Digit..... 08069150847.......... send your email & password along with your white background passport size "not more than 15kb in size..... Thanks
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by Ultimus: 7:05am On Jul 08, 2015
WAJW:
After confirming my details as correct, I am unable to change my passport from the old pix with red background. What can I do? It saying details verified for certificate printing.

I also have the same problem. I mailed the contacts on the portal and they told me to go to my state secretariat. Why is NYSC doing all this rubbish?
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by effty(m): 4:13am On Jul 21, 2015
You can as well "goan" die na.
olrotimi:

what's our business with with your ppa and if ur a ghost Copa?
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by missy007: 11:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
Please house I need your help. I am a batch C corps member. I have a problem with my name in my  basic details online and I have been to my state secretariat for correction but the correction is yet to be effected in my basic details online. I don't want this mistake repeated in my certificate. Please help. Don't know why nysc is using our jamb details and not the details sent to them by our individual universities.
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by Shinelle(f): 6:05am On Sep 26, 2015
missy007:
Please house I need your help. I am a batch C corps member. I have a problem with my name in my  basic details online and I have been to my state secretariat for correction but the correction is yet to be effected in my basic details online. I don't want this mistake repeated in my certificate. Please help. Don't know why nysc is using our jamb details and not the details sent to them by our individual universities.

same here, Iv been to the secretariat twice on it.. spoke with some officials who said I shudnt worry, that the information I filled myself in the 'book of life' and in the 'certificate format' form while in camp is what they would use . comfort urself with these words while we wait for October 15
Re: Verification Of Details For Batch C 2014 Corpers by SHOPPERS(m): 7:31am On Sep 26, 2015
Pls o. I'm just trying to login now. The link is not going through pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Certificates Acquired During NYSC / Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? / REVALIDATION ISSUE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.