Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Konga Orders: What Next - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Konga Orders: What Next (3194 Views)

Why Will Konga Now Charge Full Seperate Delivery Fees On Multiple Items? / Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets / How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konga Orders: What Next by saints2(f): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hello folks,
I got my first order on Konga... Yeah, exciting I know, I have accepted the order, but am confused, whats next after I accepted the order, Should I go the seller's drop off center of what? I am new on Konga. Please reply as fast as possible because I have limited time left.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Konga Orders: What Next by Manutd19: 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Print out the invoice and take it along with the product ordered to nearest Konga drop off centre
Re: Konga Orders: What Next by saints2(f): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Manutd19:
Print out the invoice and take it along with the product ordered to nearest Konga drop off centre

Thanks for your response bro...
What does ship order and konga self fulfillment carrier means?

Please kindly explain
Thanks
Re: Konga Orders: What Next by koredex4love(m): 5:14am On Jul 02, 2015
Go to konga seller community to learn more.this is not the right place for you to ask this questions.

1 Like

Re: Konga Orders: What Next by iMerchant: 7:58am On Jul 02, 2015
saints2:

Thanks for your response bro...
What does ship order and konga self fulfillment carrier means?

Please kindly explain
Thanks

Ship Order means you want to deliver the goods (order) yourself or you want to use Konga's logistic partners (like DHL, EMS etc) to ship the order.

If you want to ship via KExpress, just print the "You have a new order - Order No #Fxxxxxx" email you received from Konga and package your goods, head towards the nearest KExpress centre to drop the order.

Regards
Re: Konga Orders: What Next by saints2(f): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2015
iMerchant:

Ship Order means you want to deliver the goods (order) yourself or you want to use Konga's logistic partners (like DHL, EMS etc) to ship the order.

If you want to ship via KExpress, just print the "You have a new order - Order No #Fxxxxxx" email you received from Konga and package your goods, head towards the nearest KExpress centre to drop the order.

Regards

Thanks bros, God bless you...
Please I have a new challenge, the order was outside lagos and the lady chose the POD, I have to bear the cost of shipping and logistics, do you advice I used K-Express or other courier services? How do I remit commision to Konga?

Thanks.
Re: Konga Orders: What Next by iMerchant: 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
saints2:

Thanks bros, God bless you...
Please I have a new challenge, the order was outside lagos and the lady chose the POD, I have to bear the cost of shipping and logistics, do you advice I used K-Express or other courier services? How do I remit commision to Konga?

Thanks.

Use KExpress. They only charge for successful delivery unlike other logistic partner.

Regards
Re: Konga Orders: What Next by saints2(f): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
iMerchant:

Use KExpress. They only charge for successful delivery unlike other logistic partner.

Regards

Thanks bro... I am grateful, Can I add you up on whatsapp please?
Re: Konga Orders: What Next by pepe1: 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
iMerchant:

Regards
Boss, pls I have a question.

You will find stores on konga that display items worth about #1750 and still offer free delivery to places that would cost abt #1500 to ship using KExpress.

And obviously the product is worth more than #250.

Any idea how they do it?
Re: Konga Orders: What Next by saints2(f): 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
pepe1:

You will find stores on konga that display items worth about #1750 and still offer free delivery to places that would cost abt #1500 to ship using KExpress.

Any idea how they do it?

I dont think this is true, according to my research, K-express are cost effective and quite cheap compare to others, maybe if its when you use other services like dhl, ems etc

I will let iMerchant eleborate more.
Re: Konga Orders: What Next by iMerchant: 7:58am On Jul 03, 2015
saints2:

I dont think this is true, according to my research, K-express are cost effective and quite cheap compare to others, maybe if its when you use other services like dhl, ems etc

I will let iMerchant eleborate more.

Omo come see setup ooooo.

To answer your question:

A lot of new seller don't really understand the concept of free shipping until they receive payment for successful delivery.

Also mind that you can restrict the locations you ship too on the SellerHQ.

The seller mightn't ship nationwide thus its possible to offer FREE shipping.
Re: Konga Orders: What Next by iMerchant: 8:02am On Jul 03, 2015
pepe1:

Any idea how they do it?

You have the option to restrict the states where you ship to on SellerHQ.

If the seller ship nationwide, maybe he/she is just trying to dispose the product at all cost.

Half full cup is better than no water. (I hope you understand)

Regards
Re: Konga Orders: What Next by pepe1: 8:53am On Jul 03, 2015
iMerchant:

You have the option to restrict the states where you ship to on SellerHQ.

If the seller ship nationwide, maybe he/she is just trying to dispose the product at all cost.

Half full cup is better than no water. (I hope you understand)

Regards
Yes boss... I got you very well and that's what I do. Just that whenever I see those listings, I keep wondering whether there is something they know /do that I don't.

Thanks for your response.
Re: Konga Orders: What Next by prowitin(m): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
That's another level of selling online. All my products. On konga has. Free shipping see /previsual-store add my pin if you need the info.
24C632E3

e1 post=35427629]
Yes boss... I got you very well and that's what I do. Just that whenever I see those listings, I keep wondering whether there is something they know /do that I don't.

Thanks for your response. [/quote]
Re: Konga Orders: What Next by pepe1: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
prowitin:

That's another level of selling online. All my products. On konga has. Free shipping see /previsual-store add my pin if you need the info.
24C632E3
BBM invite sent
Re: Konga Orders: What Next by iMerchant: 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
prowitin:

24C632E3

e1 post=35427629]

Thanks for your response.

@OP,

Una dey do Father Xmas or Money Laundering ni.

Your store product called "Travel Portable Easy Fill Perfume Atomizer" is listed for NGN 1,000 and you ship nationwide include location KExpress charge NGN 1.5k.

My questions,
1. What is your cancellation rate?

2. How do you break even with the product?
3. Who pay for the loss you incur when you ship to locations outside state capitals where Konga charge 1.5k?
4. If you use Self-Fulfil, how do you deliver to Locations outside Lagos, say Yobe?

Abeg, come answer this questions.

Thanks.

Notes - Please don't ask me to add you on BBM to get answers. Kindly answer here.

1 Like

Re: Konga Orders: What Next by pepe1: 5:17am On Jul 05, 2015
iMerchant:

@OP,

Una dey do Father Xmas or Money Laundering ni.

Your store product called "Travel Portable Easy Fill Perfume Atomizer" is listed for NGN 1,000 and you ship nationwide include location KExpress charge NGN 1.5k.

My questions,
1. What is your cancellation rate?

2. How do you break even with the product?
3. Who pay for the loss you incur when you ship to locations outside state capitals where Konga charge 1.5k?
4. If you use Self-Fulfil, how do you deliver to Locations outside Lagos, say Yobe?

Abeg, come answer this questions.

Thanks.

Notes - Please don't ask me to add you on BBM to get answers. Kindly answer here.
Me sef tired ooo.
Re: Konga Orders: What Next by iMerchant: 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
pepe1:

Me sef tired ooo.

Abeg, where is Prowitin, the expert who dey sell product for NGN 1,000, then use NGN 1,500 to ship the product and also pay Konga 10% sale commission.

I want learn how una dey make money doing business on Konga.

Please Pepe1, tell the expert (PROWITIN) on your BBM chat to come answer the questions.

God Bless.

1 Like

Re: Konga Orders: What Next by iMerchant: 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
@Prowitin,

Please explain how you make money with this products.

Thank You Sir

Re: Konga Orders: What Next by prowitin(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
lol hahahaah grin grin grin Bro when you don get the scope u go laugh like this too. grin
Re: Konga Orders: What Next by prowitin(m): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Please don try it if you don,t understand it. Have not sold those particular item for 3 months now so what you see there is a form of advert to draw people's attention. its a limited offer.(promo) for the case of the wallet for example i have 2 stores i manage so compare the prices and do the maths to understand how i play the game. check konga.com/macigno

If i sell to someone in lagos i make more money and break even with the other store. get it?

iMerchant:
@Prowitin,

Please explain how you make money with this products.

Thank You Sir
Re: Konga Orders: What Next by iMerchant: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
prowitin:
Please don try it if you don,t understand it. Have not sold those particular item for 3 months now so what you see there is a form of advert to draw people's attention. its a limited offer.(promo) for the case of the wallet for example i have 2 stores i manage so compare the prices and do the maths to understand how i play the game. check konga.com/macigno

If i sell to someone in lagos i make more money and break even with the other store. get it?

Well I understand the concept but I want you to note the following:

1. Instead of listing the product at a ridiculous price, try product bundle.

2. The product price will affect your conversion.

3. Make the price reasonable in order to build credibility for your store (Well, you really do not need it because of your other store)

4. I also observed you don't offer return for the product, I guess that why sales drop for the item. Nigerian will not typically (willing) buy stuff they can't return.

That's my 2 cent, wetin me know sef, you're the Boss.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Konga Orders: What Next by prowitin(m): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Abeg ooo. Am not the boss ooo. We are all learning. I will take your advice and remove. The no return policy and see what happens.

I also noticed that 50% of my customers who buy my product listing them as free shipping came from Lagos. And its just 5h for shipping. Within lagos. I make money this way. Actually did the free shipping hopping to getmore traffick and sales. But that did. Not happen still the same. Volume of sales. But. More profit.

I have another plan in mind to list a. Product on whole sale and see. What. Happens.
Meaning.
Eg.
A. Product of 3k
I Sell it at 1k but they will hv to buy more than. 10 of it at. A time.

Fingers crossed.
iMerchant:

Well I understand the concept but I want you to note the following:

1. Instead of listing the product at a ridiculous price, try product bundle.

2. The product price will affect your conversion.

3. Make the price reasonable in order to build credibility for your store (Well, you really do not need it because of your other store)

4. I also observed you don't offer return for the product, I guess that why sales drop for the item. Nigerian will not typically (willing) buy stuff they can't return.

That's my 2 cent, wetin me know sef, you're the Boss.

Peace
Re: Konga Orders: What Next by bellaanyansi: 9:05am On May 06, 2016
please anyone who is conversant with selling on konga should pls let me know. i need help. please their response team is too slow and time is running out
Re: Konga Orders: What Next by lekan0741(m): 10:01pm On May 06, 2016
@Saints2
Kindly help me with the requirements to be a merchant in selling ones products on konga.Thanks
Re: Konga Orders: What Next by saints2(f): 12:09pm On May 07, 2016
lekan0741:
@Saints2
Kindly help me with the requirements to be a merchant in selling ones products on konga.Thanks

Go on shq.Konga.com

Its well easy to understand

(1) (Reply)

CBN, NEXIM Vote N500b For Local Manufacturers, Others / Hire Purchase Business / Is It True That Mmm Nigeria Has Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.