Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Is It Right For A Pastor To The Advertising His Ministry On Massmedia ?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For A Pastor To The Advertising His Ministry On Massmedia ?? (636 Views)

Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Pastor To The Advertising His Ministry On Massmedia ?? by Officialcart3rG(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
i hear advertisement of different churches on radio everyday and can't help but shake my head. END TIME THINGS
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To The Advertising His Ministry On Massmedia ?? by Ahmad4452(m): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To The Advertising His Ministry On Massmedia ?? by ProfGday(m): 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Make I merketize my own first....................

Oya, if anybody say we no go make am, hear dis: Ayipa niti steering. Atepa niti brake, Afapa niti gear. Afepa niti tyre. Awapa niti motor. Na so ur enemy life go be.
Oya gba ori re mu...... Kio kepe Oluwa lohun rara...... Pariwo bi eniti team e score..... So wipe Babaooooooo!!! Oooooluwa ooooo!!! Tani eni naa t'o gba blackberry Q10 lowo mi, t'o wa gbe Nokia 3310 lemi l'owo...... Ina Olorun ooooo!!! Jo won pa, ki o si fi BB Porsch ropo. # copied # HAPPY 2ND SEASON OF 2015.
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To The Advertising His Ministry On Massmedia ?? by ojimbo(m): 6:29am On Jul 02, 2015
Officialcart3rG:
i hear advertisement of different churches on radio everyday and can't help but shake my head. END TIME THINGS
must every foolishness from Christian be and end time things?
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To The Advertising His Ministry On Massmedia ?? by NumberOne2(m): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nothing wrong with advertising. If there were TV's and Internet in Jesus time, he would have used it.
Re: Is It Right For A Pastor To The Advertising His Ministry On Massmedia ?? by charlsecy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Officialcart3rG:
i hear advertisement of different churches on radio everyday
ojimbo:
must every foolishness from Christian be and end time things?

It is evangelism. ... digital evengelism... The essence is not different from the traditional preaching. Paul, for example, used letter-writing in spreading the Message. And I believe he would use TV/Internet if he were preaching today.

NumberOne2:
Nothing wrong with advertising. If there were TV's and Internet in Jesus time, he would have used it.
I believe you're right.

(1) (Reply)

A Church Of Cannabis Tests Limits Of Religious Law / What Did Jesus Meant When He Said ''be Ye Perfect''? / Between Now And September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.