Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping (47590 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Letenwam: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
Did Linda Ikeji fake her engagement, that is the question most Nigerians have been asking since her Sholaye Jeremi dumping revelation.

Recall that we reported earlier that Linda Ikeji disclosed that her baby daddy dumped her and became so wicked to her, after she got pregnant for him. 

However at some point in her lengthy disclosure, she stated that they planned a traditional marriage but never disclosed if she got proposed to by her estranged baby daddy. She further disclosed that they will never married. She wrote; 

Around when I was about three months pregnant, he did come to see my parents and actually became very cool with my dad. They were literally exchanging Whatsapp messages every day. He later agreed to a traditional wedding which he didn’t follow through and then he switched. He began to treat me with so much hate and aggression that I and my family had to cut him off completely.

While some Nigerians are asking now is if Linda Ikeji faked her engagement, others are saying she is facing karma as she criticized baby mamas in the past. Here are tweets below; 

https://lailasnews.com/did-linda-ikeji-fake-her-engagement-nigerians-ask-after-sholaye-jeremi-dumping-revelation/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by ashewoboy(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
the child does not need DNA test. it shows she is not phucking around. she faked the engagement. so what? let her be. if you read her write up. age was the determining factor that made her engage in pre marital sex. no time for ladies. she is happy with her child. she has a child of her own now. I could see the excitement in her write up.

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Nnemuka(f): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
Linda never said she was engaged...
Laura the loud one, the aproko in the house started the engagement stories ooo then Sandra decided to follow but never did Linda say anything about her engagement.

Y'all should free her abeg.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Stingard: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
She faked it

14 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by SingleWahala(f): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
grin grin grin Aunty Celibacy grin grin grin

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Fernandowski(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
Imagine taking celebrities serious at this stage of my life

I rather sleep

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by JohnViruxz: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
if you ask me, na who i go ask?

17 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by PStacks(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
Let's Forget All Dis thing abeg..

Linda Ikeji is just a Coprate OLosho..

Confirm Abana

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Centcanada: 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
Okey na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Heywhizzy(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
She made mention of plans of traditional marriage that went futile, so therefore, they might have truly been an engagement ring

I heard Linda makes cool cash from Gossip, dear OP, if you ain't making money from your gossip, this is as futile as her planned marriage

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by nazablossom(f): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
From her epistle, there was no mention of engagement of any sort. It's safe to say that she faked it.

17 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Bustincole(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
Wat do u xpect b4

Na fake life we all livin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Dinho20(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
LINDA IKEJI CAN GET MARRIED TO ANY MAN OF HER CHOICE

BUT SHE IS HIDING SOMETHING.

I KNOW WHAT LINDA IS HIDING

BUT I WILL NOT SAY IT IN THE PUBLIC

BECAUSE, SHE IS MY SISTER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by lilmax(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
you can imagine people saying take it easy on her, as if she took it easy on others she broke

All I can say is be your own motivation instead because others will lead you astray

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by JayPeeOham: 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
OK.....WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND FTC

3 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Riversides2003(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
She wan make us start to Dey reason some of the things said by aunty Kemi.

17 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Stingard: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
But we are yet to hear from the man's side

3 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by festacman(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
All these inquisition will not help anybody. The fact is Linda fell for a player who dribbled her.

However something tells me there is no way the man will see his look-alike handsome son and still sleep soundly at night without reaching out. Nobody knows how Linda will react.

The months and years ahead promise some drama. Hope it turns out interesting and of course end well for the little innocent boy caught in between.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by scarybeeeee: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
We will all get over Linda and her matter,very soon a more interesting topic will come up.

10 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by sammyuche(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
ashewoboy:
the child does not need DNA test. it shows she is not phucking around. she faked the engagement. so what? let her be. if you read her write up. age was the determining factor that made her engage in pre marital sex. no time for ladies. she is happy with her child. she has a child of her own now. I could see the excitement in her write up.

Be like sey u no know how this lady preached celibacy reach... She preach am die

23 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Thoby1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
Humm
Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Unik3030: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
karma ehnn..... karma gat no joy at all, waiting for kemi olunloyo's reply

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by addikt(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
She was never engaged , that woman up there is a big liar !!!....

Most painful thing is that she didn't allow thousands of young ladies out there to eat some bananas as they want all because their role model is acting as a celibacy chairwoman, fool !!!....

NOW YOU KNOW THAT You can only hear the truth from that woman called OLUNLOYO

28 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Bossontop(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
So hanty kemi was ryt all along.......i wonder wat else she was ryt about

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by kamez(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
who cares

babe that has already bought 500million house at banana island.. babe that has probably secured the financial future of both herself and her son.. I will now be wasting time that I am supposed to use to secure my own financial freedom on Linda ikeji's matter

God forbid bad thing.....those of u killing urself because of linda ikeji should pls get a life!!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
shocked shocked

Well Linda is "paying " Jeremi on monthly basis so he wouldn't let the cat out of the bag if you know you know undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by legibow: 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ahahah, na wa.... No sleep for ikeji today... That what's it is like when you publish others... You have entered it....

4 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by Dogshow(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hmm!
Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by fortunechy(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Kemi was right after all

24 Likes

Re: Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping by tola9jaa: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ask Google

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Linda Ikeji As A Struggling Model / Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma / What Can Be Making Davido Laugh Out This Much? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.