Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Pop - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pop (512 Views)

Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) / Buhari Attends POP Of Nigerian Defence Academy (photos) / El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pop by estee123: 3:59am On Jul 02, 2015
With so much excitement and jubilation for the successful completion of a Memorable Service Year with heart felt gratitude to God I say Thank you.
Nigeria the giant of African, a nation with enviable resources at our disposal, enviable. and commendable raw materials which if utilise and intelligently appropriated much of today suffering would have been curbed.
I state here categorically that the detrimental atmospheric condition of National Service Corp is abysmally an Eyesore and a breach of human right
It is usually a thing of joy to POP to better life but the table subsequently had been turned around and many a corpers are full of disappointment to call to a halt the finished and Man initiated policy which if not revisited and amended to the present society that you and I, are citizens then the doom to come shall stare at us without a cure to the malignant disease. The questions begging for swift response are yet unattended to and to say Nigeria will be Better that's lie, you cant build a house on a sand and expect a result, the house will in a shortly collapse.
Corpers are paid little token ranging from 4500, 2500 and diminishing return go on and on depending on your PPA which is barely enough to meet our daily needs.
In the present day society, Change is inevitable, it is the only countermeasure to saving and protecting our prestige, Who is ready to walk the endurance road to a better Nigeria obviously You and I, to save the future.

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Opinion?? / Obasanjo Is To Blame For Boko Haram / Police Foil Attempt To Burn Federal High Court In Port harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.