Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report (20043 Views)

CBN Asks Nigerians To Report Any Bank That Fails To Give Them FOREX / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian / Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by Maintech: 8:17am On Jul 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
What is happening? This is certainly not the change Nigerians wanted. This Dullard called Buhari needs to wake up o. This one is going to affect me directly. May God help us.

You are living in the past. SE and SS have nothing in this administration so cry me a river. Baba won't appoint ministers till September, deal with it.
Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 02, 2015
THIS COUNTRY IS FULL OF SHIT

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:18am On Jul 02, 2015
Useless "Change" Government

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by ipreach: 8:22am On Jul 02, 2015
that is the CHANGE APC promised us during the campaign

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by omenka(m): 8:24am On Jul 02, 2015
rigarmortis:

you are a bluffing, huffing, puffing, slow to the draw, not in the know hothead, fly away and try that bonehead jive with someone as dumbfucked as you, instead of attempting suicide by engaging eggheads in the know.

a dumbfuck like you thinks everyone doesn't know jackshit like him, sucker, you are not in demand, go somewhere quiet and cry, or just pour some hot sand down your garrotted throat and end your misery.

when you were spinning more tales than walt Disney against GEJ it was all good, do you deny that there was food security during GEJs tenure, you think everyone is blind or ignorant? now that your man is making baby mistakes in the beginning and people are pointing it out you are crying foul, you don't like your balls clipped huh?.....suck one of 'em till you choke.

you are a typical cyber clutter wolf, slow on the draw, keep huffing and puffing and blow down your house of straw, jackass.

now go Bleep yourself d0rgy style.
Says a pained WailingWailer. grin
Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by pinky1974: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
What is happening? This is certainly not the change Nigerians wanted. This Dullard called Buhari needs to wake up o. This one is going to affect me directly. May God help us.
Ha. Calling him names will not change anything, show some respect please cool
Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:26am On Jul 02, 2015
mistabiola:

Another troll on the loose.... cheesy cheesy A bigotry #WailingWailers. cheesy cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2581351_img20150702040511_jpeg6486cba9a2927afd7526f2c79822b97b

Una don design graphics quick quick?
Hmmmm, country pipo.
Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by benjaminiyke(m): 8:29am On Jul 02, 2015
OnyeEgo1:
Negative news do not affect me nor does it hamper my progression, my faith doesn't understand dat market analysis jargon.... Morning everyone[email]Negative news do not affect me nor does it hamper my progression, my faith doesn't understand dat market analysis jargon.... Morning everyone[/email]Negative news do not affect me nor does it hamper my progression, my faith doesn't understand dat market analysis jargon.... Morning everyone
. Seconded... Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by mistabiola: 8:29am On Jul 02, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Una don design graphics quick quick?
Hmmmm, country pipo.

#NigbaMelo cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:30am On Jul 02, 2015
mistabiola:

#NigbaMelo cheesy cheesy
Nigba meta! CLOWN!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by ololo12: 8:31am On Jul 02, 2015
Where are the defenders of Sai Buhari? I am talking about Berem, Egift, Sincere9ja, and et tal. Seems air don blow fowl yansh, and they've gone into hiding. Una never see anything, by the time Buhari finishes with you guys. You'd be regretting why you voted for him in the first place. Brace yourself up for the worst economic hardship ever in Nigerian history lol.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by rigarmortis: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2015
omenka:
Says a pained WailingWailer. grin

you are obviously demented, you should have saved everyone your nationalistic toga rhetoric of yore and proclaim that you are just a fan of buhari instead of making it seem that you are fighting for something.

to imps like you, buhari can never do wrong even when he is obviously doing wrong.

don't be angry, ignorance is bliss, its all good to be wrong and not in the know.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by omenka(m): 8:35am On Jul 02, 2015
rigarmortis:

you are obviously demented, you should have saved everyone your nationalistic toga rhetoric of yore and proclaim that you are just a fan of buhari instead of making it seem that you are fighting for something.

to imps like you, buhari can never do wrong even when he is obviously doing wrong.

don't be angry, ignorance is bliss, its all good to be wrong and not in know.
Says a WailingWailer. cheesy
Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by rigarmortis: 8:38am On Jul 02, 2015
omenka:
Says a WailingWailer. cheesy

one sure sign of madness is repeating same word over and over again, like some broken CD. your fixation is the bolded.

your problem is now half solved, don't thank me, submit yourself to the relevant authorities.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by holajeedayy: 8:40am On Jul 02, 2015
Ppl blame no leader but foolish nigerian dat vote without sense cox of 2000naira

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by Mgbadike80: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2015
Utchman1:

Effect of poorly managed economy. Jonathan why did you do this to us? Oil sold for over $100 dollars per barrel though out your six year rule.

What we have to show is drop in foreign reserve from $67b to 29.
for the last four years, food supply was steady and prices falling even during festivities.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by omenka(m): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2015
rigarmortis:

one sure sign of madness is repeating same word over and over again, like some broken CD. your fixation is the bolded.

your problem is now half solved, don't thank me, submit yourself to the relevant authorities.

Says a pained WailingWailer again! cheesycheesy
Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by holajeedayy: 8:53am On Jul 02, 2015
U guy ar here wit political beefing again.....d issue is d buhari not jona now,he does not know what to do as president,he is meeting wit world leaders for what? He should work straight on power sector and work on youth to provide employment.he should meet with acedemicia to go into reasearch on science and technology which is d basic rock of modern day economy which ll solve economical issue and youth employment not political uselessness they are doing now

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by rigarmortis: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2015
omenka:
Says a pained WailingWailer again! cheesycheesy

your case is beyond treatment, go ahead and commit suicide.

it will be one less mo.ron on earth, don't forget, your final words on earth should be the only one you know, a la "says a pained wailing wailer" right before you jump off that cliff.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by holajeedayy: 8:56am On Jul 02, 2015
NOTE no country will help nigeria,no country will teach nigeria how to fish but rather fish and sell to us inother to improve der own economy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by omenka(m): 8:59am On Jul 02, 2015
rigarmortis:

your case is beyond treatment, go ahead and commit suicide.

it will be one less mo.ron on earth, don't forget, your final words on earth should be the only one you know, a la "says a pained wailing wailer" right before you jump off that cliff.
Says a PainedWailingWailer. gringringrin
Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by rigarmortis: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2015
omenka:
Says a PainedWailingWailer. gringringrin

you should be dead by now, having said those last words.

RIP omenCunt, you won't be missed.
Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by Phlegmatic12(f): 9:04am On Jul 02, 2015
May God help us ooooo,things r jxt being complicated

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by KanwuliaJara: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2015
All na change na! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by natedalo: 9:19am On Jul 02, 2015
This did not happen in the past regime. In the past regime price of food was relatively stable. Our food import bill was reduced. Things are indeed changing.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by 400billionman: 10:07am On Jul 02, 2015
Goodluck made staple food very cheap, fuel always available at stations and people said he made no achievement.

I am afraid Nigeria has gone back to the days of recurrent fuel scarcity and high cost of food.

These two items remove the highest amount of money from any individual pocket monthly. Go figure..

Shame on the agents of Negative CHANGE. I kept asking them, this Change you want to sell, is it Negative or Positive change ?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by 400billionman: 10:12am On Jul 02, 2015
Please has Boogarri appointed a Minister for Agriculture ?

Does Boogarri want to serve in all the ministries including Petroleum ?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by breakeven: 10:13am On Jul 02, 2015
The days of essential commodity(essenco) are back. well for those of you who do not know. In the days of Buhari as a military leader, Basic commodities were not available,they were rationed and hoarding was common. force had to be used to make people release basic commodity to the market. I just hope we are not going back to that Era. Uhmm!! talking of change undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by 400billionman: 10:17am On Jul 02, 2015
breakeven:
The days of essential commodity(essenco) are back. well for those of you who do not know. In the days of Buhari as a military leader, Basic commodities were not available,they were rationed and hoarding was common. force had to be used to make people release basic commodity to the market. I just hope we are not going back to that Era. Uhmm!! talking of change undecided

It seems you were old enough to know how he ruled.

Wish my mum or dad was here to tell me more about him and what Nigerians should expect. Anyway, we should trust the National assembly to weild their stick if Nigerians demand them to.

The worst leaders of this country called Nigeria have always come from the NUT.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by princejayboss: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2015
omenka:
Oh shut the hell up. When it is negative news, you say it is Buhari, when it is positive, you say it is a result of what Jonathan had done because it is still too early to start seeing the results of Buhari's admin.

What a bunch of Wailing Wailers. cheesy

You are the one to rethink and take away sentiments but see that the nation is moving towards the crash site..... One problem in Africa us that we allow our sentiments to cloud our sense of reasoning and responsibility

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by princejayboss: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2015
Utchman1:

Effect of poorly managed economy. Jonathan why did you do this to us? Oil sold for over $100 dollars per barrel though out your six year rule.

What we have to show is drop in foreign reserve from $67b to 29.

Keep showing how great it was a mistake for your dad to visit your mom without protection to produce a waste like you.... Keep the blame going ....mumu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report by CSTR2: 10:47am On Jul 02, 2015
I have no pity for Nigerians.
Stupidd lots that voted for an almajiri with a history of austerity in governance and no credible education.
Its just a shame that my people who were wise enough to vote differently will suffer with the stupidd majority.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prices Of Goods, Services Hit All Time High In October / Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation / China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.