Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

LWKMD: Blogger Calls Out Glo For Making Korede Bello Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LWKMD: Blogger Calls Out Glo For Making Korede Bello Ambassador (450 Views)

Nigerian Blogger Calls Lura Ikeji A Cow For Taking Advantage Of Her Sister Fame / Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / LWKMD: Blogger Calls Out Glo For Making Korede Bello Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LWKMD: Blogger Calls Out Glo For Making Korede Bello Ambassador by Ignyte(m): 7:25am On Jul 02, 2015
I have been reading Peter Jev and his blogs for a while and I must say his NaijaAjebo blog might be the most suucessful of his four blogs, anyway, I copied the post and have brought it here y'all should follow that blog, he can be funny ehn....

I know I just posted but this one dey disturb me die

So, I had just completed the last post when I saw an Ad saying Korede Bello has become a glo ambassador. Abeg Glo come and explain this thing for me o...

Ayaf waited and taya for u people, when will you start making bloggers ambassador ehn... See even if it is not the millions you will pay us; haba!! Only yearly subscription is okay for me. Somebody even said bloggers are not entertainers.... We dey entertain una o. Some people will read this post now and laff their butts off. Others might not even get the joke. Some bellovers will even be attempting sue me to for mentioning Korede. Make una no vex it is all part of the industry. I have no problem with Korede, its just that his story is the last straw that broke the camel's back. Glo my number is: 08075794884.... ayam waiting for your message o

To Korede:
If glo follow make me ambassador na godwin
To Glo
I will go and stand in the middle of Lagos Ibadan Expressway if I don't become ambassador this week.
To My Readers:
Comment your thoughts and share until it reaches Uncle Adenuga for me.
Re: LWKMD: Blogger Calls Out Glo For Making Korede Bello Ambassador by Crysallis(m): 7:28am On Jul 02, 2015
Na wa o. i be think say you get better reason why dem for no make Bello ambassador.
Re: LWKMD: Blogger Calls Out Glo For Making Korede Bello Ambassador by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 02, 2015
Well, just like he predicted. Some folks won't get the joke and I happen to be one of them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wimbledon Champions Serena Williams, Djokovic Take To Dance Floor / Annie Idibia Steps Out In Style / (just_for_fun) Hello Nairalander, How Was Your Day??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.