Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Caption These Photos Of Rochas Okorocha And His Female Fan In Owerri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption These Photos Of Rochas Okorocha And His Female Fan In Owerri (673 Views)

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Rochas And Shettima Surface In Abuja / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption These Photos Of Rochas Okorocha And His Female Fan In Owerri by dainformant(m): 9:26am On Jul 02, 2015
The excitement on the woman's face is exciting.....One won't be wrong to say the amiable governor has got the hearts of his people.. Governor Rochas Okorocha was seen putting smiles on the faces of Imo residents during a recent outing in the state capital, Owerri . The people came out in their numbers as they hailed the smiling governor surrounded by stern looking security men.

Source;http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/governor-of-imo-state-caption-these.html

Re: Caption These Photos Of Rochas Okorocha And His Female Fan In Owerri by axiliborha(f): 9:26am On Jul 02, 2015
grin
Re: Caption These Photos Of Rochas Okorocha And His Female Fan In Owerri by glimpse33(m): 9:26am On Jul 02, 2015
grin
Re: Caption These Photos Of Rochas Okorocha And His Female Fan In Owerri by INTROVERT(f): 9:27am On Jul 02, 2015
The two females above me are giving me a hard time but it's alright. I've gingered them.
Re: Caption These Photos Of Rochas Okorocha And His Female Fan In Owerri by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2015
a FEMALE FAN, i see...
Re: Caption These Photos Of Rochas Okorocha And His Female Fan In Owerri by gmacnoms(m): 9:27am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Caption These Photos Of Rochas Okorocha And His Female Fan In Owerri by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2015
lovely
Re: Caption These Photos Of Rochas Okorocha And His Female Fan In Owerri by moment5(m): 9:28am On Jul 02, 2015
She never esperedit...
Re: Caption These Photos Of Rochas Okorocha And His Female Fan In Owerri by piicity(m): 9:28am On Jul 02, 2015
Nothing to capture,na small girl she be
Re: Caption These Photos Of Rochas Okorocha And His Female Fan In Owerri by Ochiske(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2015
axiliborha hurray!!!! Let's formally welcome the newest INTROVERT gringringrin
Re: Caption These Photos Of Rochas Okorocha And His Female Fan In Owerri by axiliborha(f): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2015
Ochiske:
axiliborha hurray!!!! Let's formally welcome the newest INTROVERT gringringrin
Re: Caption These Photos Of Rochas Okorocha And His Female Fan In Owerri by Beremx(f): 9:36am On Jul 02, 2015
My ever smiling governor. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! We Are Ready To Negotiate With Boko Haram (audio) – Buhari / M Obanikoro The Most Deceived In The Nigerian Political System. / T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s ₦500,000 Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.