Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari (19542 Views)

11 Lawmakers Drag Dogara To Court / Dogara Has Declared War Against Buhari, Party, Says Pro-gbajabiamila Group / NASS Crisis: Dogara Group Concedes House Leader To Gbajabiamila Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by FISAYOADEX(m): 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
We would look into it. Any other thing?
Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by Atlantian: 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
Very immature and useless party. Even their elected president can not even name ministers. Very dull and brainless set of mor0ns.

4 Likes

Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by mastengsynergy: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
The Gbajabiamila group should understand simple politics. We needed Change in Nigeria and we got it. Is it a must for Gbajabiamila to be the Speaker or the Majority leader? I think these people are just fighting over nothing. Nigeria belongs to us all no group of persons or an individual can hold us to ransom. The President has made it clear that "he belong to Everybody and that he belongs to Nobody".
Please let the music play on!

1 Like

Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Make I boil yam...

Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by godoluwa(m): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Association of Political Cancerworms

1 Like

Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by Goldmaxx(f): 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hit like if u believe tinubu has been raped

6 Likes

Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by 9jatatafo(m): 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
All I see is greed, selfishness and employing all possible tactics to wrestle power. What is so special about Gbaja and Lawan? APC park well jare! My dear Gbaja, you are a lawyer and you know about the principle of separation of power among the arms of government. The president of the country being the head of the executive arm of government cannot influence who and who is in charge at the legislative arm, it can't happen. If not for this arakadede and chop-I-chop politics. The APC lawmakers are so shameless and they don't know how the different arms of government work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by PointB: 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Isn't it Gbaja, his godfather Tinubu, and his gangsters the one destroying the APC? Why can't they allow Dongora, and Saraki the freedom to run their respective houses while strategising on how to handle him?

Surely this open fight is bound to produce no winner except the PDP? hehehehehe

By the way, I don't mean to teach the "sophisticated" one politics, but they are becoming very childish, petty, and discombobulated recently.

2 Likes

Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by softwareman(m): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
OKDnigeria:
they said Dogara was desperate for power. but the one who is desperate is dis Gbaja
You wanted to be speaker, u lost. And now u want to house leader by all means. is it dat u can't survive without being in a leadership position?
What's dat if not desperation?
You obviously sound like you are too confused or partisan to analyse the issues.
IF THE PARTY AND THE APC CAUCUS CAN NOT ELECT THEIR LEADER, IS IT DOGARA AND HIS PDP MASTERS THAT HAS THE RIGHT TO ZONE AND CHOOSE LEADERS FOR APC MEMBERS IN THE HOUSE.
PARTY SUPRE,MACY OR DOGARA SUPREMACY!!

1 Like

Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
still waiting for a liter of fuel = 40 naira, free education for all, one full malu for 100 naira, Buhari cangi

1 Like

Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by vital: 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
This southwesterners are really joking with the north.PMB is from katsina,dogara is from bauchi,they speak common language. gbajamila abi roja Milla,if ure not from those state that speaks what PMB hears,ure really wasting time

1 Like

Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by softwareman(m): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
PointB:
Isn't it Gbaja, his godfather Tinubu, and his gangsters the one destroying the APC? Why can't they allow Dongora, and Saraki the freedom to run their respective houses while strategising on how to handle him?

Surely this open fight is bound to produce no winner except the PDP? hehehehehe

By the way, I don't mean to teach the "sophisticated" one politics, but they are becoming very childish, petty, and discombobulated recently.
Allow Dogara and SARAKI to run the affairs of APC MEMBERS AGAINST THE WISH OF MAJORITY APC MEMBERS TO CHOOSE A MAJORITY LEADER FOR APC IN THE HOUSE.?
SHOULD THEY SARAKI AMD DOGARA CHOOSE MINORITY LEADERS FOR PDP TOO?

PDP GOONS ARE TRULY CONFUSED ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY DABBLE UN-INVITED INTO APC MATTERS!!!

1 Like

Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by Goke7: 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
its funny the way people are justifying all of Dogara's actions here just because the constitution favours him now, the day he will be on the other side where the constitution will not pay him, I hope the people who are supporting him will not cry foul then. It may look for Dogara now, but everyday is not christmas.
Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by softwareman(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
vital:
This southwesterners are really joking with the north.PMB is from katsina,dogara is from bauchi,they speak common language. gbajamila abi roja Milla,if ure not from those state that speaks what PMB hears,ure really wasting time
Every single member from katsina and kaduna and 90 % from kano voted for gbaja and are members of his group.
PMB and the governors are also with the party. Dogara support base is principally AMONG PDP AND THEIR SUPPORTERS!
Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by pomporiking: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
mastengsynergy:
The Gbajabiamila group should understand simple politics. We needed Change in Nigeria and we got it. Is it a must for Gbajabiamila to be the Speaker or the Majority leader? I think these people are just fighting over nothing. Nigeria belongs to us all no group of persons or an individual can hold us to ransom. The President has made it clear that "he belong to Everybody and that he belongs to Nobody".
Please let the music play on!

Gbaja lost to dogara and accepted defeat.now he has been chosen to be majority leader by the party with the backing of his colleagues and dogara is still against it.this isn't about nigeria but doing what is right
Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
OKDnigeria:
they said Dogara was desperate for power. but the one who is desperate is dis Gbaja
You wanted to be speaker, u lost. And now u want to house leader by all means. is it dat u can't survive without being in a leadership position?
What's dat if not desperation?

gbaja has worked for the party. He deserves that seat. He was part of the original and founding members of APC that battled PDP. and now the battle is won, you want to deprive him of his due prize?

There's God o
Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by change49ja: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
While noting that the Speaker’s group had cited the Federal Character principle as the reason why they will not honour the party’s directive on the choice of the remaining principal officers, the lawmakers said that principle was not applicable to the National Assembly.

“It should be noted that the Federal Character principle as embedded in the 1999 Constitution (as amended) is not justiciable and of no legal consequence.

“Its provision in S.14 of the Constitution is only applicable to appointments in Federal Ministries and Agencies.

“The House of Representatives is not an agency of the Federal government and the principal officers’ positions are elective and not by appointment.

“If the Federal Character is applicable to the National Assembly, then both the Senate President and the Speaker cannot come from the North, one of them should be advised to step down,” they argued.
Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by seangy4konji: 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dongara smoking dongoyaro.

All of una deh mad...after all d plenty billions weh deh ya acct u na still deh do like pikin up and down..

U aff all madan thinx
Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by okpurukata(f): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
The house which represents Nigerians and the party which is for a few, who is really supreme? Me thinks the interest of Nigerians supercedes that of a few.

Gbaja should go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by Charly68: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
This matter is very simple ,since they are all gunning for juicy posts because of money,the presidency should cut them to sizes by starving them with funds. All they will do is to threaten impeachment which Nigerians will never agree.. We will chase them into their homes if they mess up. Already they have proved to be arrogant and greedy. No credibility for them because of their greed
Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by PointB: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
softwareman:

Allow Dogara and SARAKI to run the affairs of APC MEMBERS AGAINST THE WISH OF MAJORITY APC MEMBERS TO CHOOSE A MAJORITY LEADER FOR APC IN THE HOUSE.?
SHOULD THEY SARAKI AMD DOGARA CHOOSE MINORITY LEADERS FOR PDP TOO?

PDP GOONS ARE TRULY CONFUSED ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY DABBLE UN-INVITED INTO APC MATTERS!!!

APC matter ke? Actually it's a matter for the whole country. You APC people should just let have peace.

If you like you can remove them or go to court. Just stop over-heating the polity with your confusion, ego, and pettiness. That's all we are saying.

1 Like

Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by buchilino(m): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
allanphash7:
For how long would we continue with this rubbish and nonsense?

dis is just d beginning i feel so sorry 4 those who claimed they voted 4 change

1 Like

Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by HirstMOG(m): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mr. PMB the rightful owner of daura cattle farm belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody. Go and handle your problems yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by Lionsclaw: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Emenahagos02:
I read that, so what are they trying to say?.
They are in other words asking Buhari to interfere in the otherwise independent legislative arm of govt and thereby make it a footstool of the executive arm

1 Like

Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by christendom2004: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
what goes around comes around. APC beaten at their game na Godwin.

1 Like

Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by IAmTobore(m): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Call Dogara to order or you should call your supporters to order?

1 Like

Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by christendom2004: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
softwareman:

You obviously sound like you are too confused or partisan to analyse the issues.
IF THE PARTY AND THE APC CAUCUS CAN NOT ELECT THEIR LEADER, IS IT DOGARA AND HIS PDP MASTERS THAT HAS THE RIGHT TO ZONE AND CHOOSE LEADERS FOR APC MEMBERS IN THE HOUSE.
PARTY SUPRE,MACY OR DOGARA SUPREMACY!!

You have quickly forgotten how Tambuwal backstab his party while he held sway as the speaker of NASS., It is simple-what is good for the geese is good for the gander. Live with it and leave Dogara alone to perform his constitutional functions

1 Like

Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by Success1sMine: 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Agwoden:
This is like being beaten in school by your mate and you run home to report to your father instead of fighting back. The act is called 'sophisticated cowardice'.
...hmn...
Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by elohorayodele: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
To order how?

Is this a military regime?

Are we in 1984?

1 Like

Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by hibbayueei(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
APC shld put their house in order.

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by anwe: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dannyset:
If this isn't party affair as Dogara has said, then he should also be the one to choose the Minority position for PDP. If not, then he is an hypocrite, a mediocre, and a betrayal.

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. WHEN APC WAS DEALING WITH PDP, AND SOME LIKE THE SPEAKER DECAMPED THERE WAS NO PROBLEM, I AM WAITING FOR THEM TO DECAMP TO PDP. SHEKINAH !

1 Like

Re: Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari by mayor20(m): 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
The first effort of upholding party supremacy is invoke the sec of the constitution that declares the seat of any parliamentarian who decamped from any political party vacant. This is will be the only necessary step in addressing party we angling's.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi To Youths: Forget Government Job, It’s Not Profitable / Security Chiefs Meet In Lagos Over Okada Ban / Bandits Invade Katsina DPO’s Home, Kill Mother, Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.