Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State (15957 Views)

Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt / Oshiomhole And Wife Iara Visit IDP Camp In Edo State / Saraki In Maiduguri, To Visit IDP Camps (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by Rawani: 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
godoluwa:
Osinbajo should be careful with all his travelling to the war zone. let fulani solve d problem they create for themselves by themselves. am not a fan of APC but just a yoruba man. FVCK APC!!!

Borno/Adamawa indigenes are not Hausa/fulani, but Kanuri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by godoluwa(m): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Cool

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by gbadexy(m): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
I guess he should shelve plans to visit yobe for now.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by Lilimax(f): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
He has been offered gworo again as a mark of welcome embarassed
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind lipsrsealed
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by godoluwa(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by allanphash7(m): 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jesus is Lord
nicerichard05:
WOW, JST INCASE

****MODIFY****

[size=15pt]FTC, THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE, BEWARE OF MY SON LALASTICLALA[/size] cheesy

I DEDICATE THIS TO ALL DEM BLACK BOYS OUT DER, WHO WILL CELEBRATE THEIR BIRTHDAY ON THE 7.7.2015, YOU NO WAT I MEAN.

CLICK LIKE IF YOU ARE A CELEBRANT grin

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by chesterlee(m): 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Osinbade and his uniform!!!"

He needs to fire his costumier!!!
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by godoluwa(m): 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Rawani:

issokay.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by Rilwayne001: 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
godoluwa:
dat shows how fooolish I am .
Okay, so, you are foolish. Wooww! thank God you admit it.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
glimpse33:
So this Osibanjo is not scared in visiting Adamawa Borno etc...

BH should be making plans for him now! smiley
Haba Y shd he be? he isnt gej d coward now. grin
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by Beetee1(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
This is great!
Welcome to the state where I did my NYSC and working right now.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by godoluwa(m): 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Agreed, I am foolish. Wooww!
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by bestower: 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
May God reward u and remember u more abundantly as u remember this people...not a archi who will neva step out alone even to visit is so frighten but to do follow follow for im oga back.thank i voted rite.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by ajepako(f): 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
The 'short dude' visited Adamawa today?

Expect another suicide attack there..

I dont ill-wish him or the region

But check the trend there

Once an important official visits, then they intensify attacks

All is well
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by francizy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
godoluwa:
Osinbajo should be careful with all his travelling to the war zone. let fulani solve d problem they create for themselves by themselves. am not a fan of APC but just a yoruba man. FVCK APC!!!

Am telling you, some useless suicide bombers even killed themselves some kilometres to where he was in Bornu the other time oh.. You never can tell, some mofos will be here screaming APC/PMB while some people up there are planning something else. No matter how much I dislike APC, I only pray this man lives thru and succeeds because God forbid anything happens to him, we may no longer have a Christian representing us up there.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by godoluwa(m): 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
francizy:

Am telling you, some useless suicide bombers even killed themselves some kilometres to where he was in Bornu the other time oh.. You never can tell, some mofos will be here screaming APC/PMB while some people up there are planning something else. No matter how much I dislike APC, I only pray this man lives thru and succeeds because God forbid anything happens to him, we may no longer have a Christian representing us up there.
God bless u bro

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by typ111: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
Rawani:

My friend say what you know. There is no indiginous Kanuri from Adamaw. Also the Lamido of Adamawa is a full fulani man.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by horlabiyi(m): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Edwardhead:
[size=15pt]Tell me How PMB will not suceed immensely in this administration having a very active VP rather than Samboribobo

Sir, those that call you meer commissioner wont be president grin[/size]
are you God or his deputy?
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by Edwardhead(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
horlabiyi:
are you God or his deputy?
because it's written
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by mployer(m): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nigerians and their mediocre mind.

When did traveling from place to place become achievement?
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by horlabiyi(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Edwardhead:
because it's written
where?
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by Obodo999(m): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
Edwardhead:
[size=15pt]Tell me How PMB will not suceed immensely in this administration having a very active VP rather than Samboribobo

Sir, those that call you meer commissioner wont be president grin[/size]

He is now the Senate President. tongue
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by sammyj: 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Seconded my Brother further extending it to the clueless one !!!
alaoeri:
A working VP unlike samboribobo. cool
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by Smooyis(m): 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
glimpse33:

What GEJ could not do in six years due to fears. Later someone would say yorubas are cowards. Lol
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by smoothlips(m): 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by Bash512: 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Surprise indeed!Vp no wan die.E no want mey dem boko bois knw sey e dey come .
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by Ephemmm: 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
godoluwa:

Gone were the days when VP's voice could not be heard or seeing constantly in public figure: he pledged to act as VP on Nigerians and not only Yorubas. Get your fact right.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by delman88(m): 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
glimpse33:

HE(JESUS) THAT IS IN HIM, IS GREATER THAN he THAT IS IN THE WORLD.......... UNLIKE #JONA THAT ONLY VISITED BECAUSE ELECTION WAS AROUND THE CORNER... #SMH

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by babadem2much(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=johnmark1234 post=35396728]OK. Shot man whit big hart.

go school u no gree.

spelling problem everywhere you go
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State by Curlieweed: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
francizy:

Who told you that Oshinbade is representing you? Is your name Jagabandit? Stop that joke oh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain / Restructuring: Tambuwal Chairs Northern Governor & Traditional Rulers' Meeting / Nsima Ekere Clashes With Victor Udofia, Ibanga Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.