Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting (77419 Views)

How To Win Sport Betting Everyday / Make 100k and above. Lets End Poverty With Sport / How I Made Over 5millionnaire Monthly With Sport. (simple Formular) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by aliumik: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
Deyqunlay:
Lucky 15 is just for 4 games only, but here singles and triples are accumulated! OKAY! Lets assume you bet 4 games.
A 2odds
B 2odds
C 2odds
D 2odds

You will also be charged 1500, you played 15 tickets. See the break down...
1. A
2. B
3. C
4. D
5. A * B
6. A * C
7. A * D
8. B * C
9. B * D
10. C * D
11. A * B * C
12. A * B * D
13. A * C * D
14. B * C * D
15. A * B * C * D
So if only A and B wins, that means you will only get paid for ticket 1 and ticket 5. Ticket = #200 while ticket 5 = #400 making a total of #600 out of #1500...BAD BIZ.

But if A, B and C wins, then you win ticket 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8 and 11 that is #200 + #200 + #200 + #400 + #400 + #400 + #800 = #2600...still MANAGEABLE.

And if A, B, C and D greens, na jackpot be that! Thatr around 7k plus.
Thanks for the explanations,u r really good
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by kingofcasting(m): 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
kingofcasting:
grin
I see your handiwork ......BET OFFICIALY CASTED!!!
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by godoluwa(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
Deyqunlay:
I see your handiwork ......BET OFFICIALY CASTED!!!
BIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by expert1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
cool...Doing Press Up cool...Doing Press Up
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
too much evil on this thread now,daykunlay dem don put eye for this yr thread,wahala dey o
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by hhmmcj: 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
Its not just fair that u talk like dis just as soon as things go wrong! What kind of people are u guys? All u r trying to do is just make others come along and rant rubbish all here, afterall it will not make Alabi give us our money back or reverse d result. The person wey bring game wey cast bad but ur own worse wey no bring game and u dey here dey yarn opata for person wey try wetin him sabi.

Abeg... Abeg... Abeg!!! Make una try change una attitude make e for no bring quarrel here. Its so unfortunate that Most Nigerians are hypocrites. When d going was good, the hails and praises were pouring everywhere but after two losses between 3 games, una don dey call for the head of the victim. How una wan make d guy feel when he sees dis kind of yarns for his thread? Una get conscience at all abi dem cook am give una chop.

"TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN"..wey go talk rubbish put up for here..."YOooUR FADAAAARRRR!!!"
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by godoluwa(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
hhmmcj:
Its not just fair that u talk like dis just as soon as things go wrong! What kind of people are u guys? All u r trying to do is just make others come along and rant rubbish all here, afterall it will not make Alabi give us our money back or reverse d result. The person wey bring game wey cast bad but ur own worse wey no bring game and u dey here dey yarn opata for person wey try wetin him sabi.

Abeg... Abeg... Abeg!!! Make una try change una attitude make e for no bring quarrel here. Its so unfortunate that Most Nigerians are hypocrites. When d going was good, the hails and praises were pouring everywhere but after two losses between 3 games, una don dey call for the head of the victim. How una wan make d guy feel when he sees dis kind of yarns for his thread? Una get conscience at all abi dem cook am give una chop.

"TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN"..wey go talk rubbish put up for here..."YOooUR FADAAAARRRR!!!"
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by Estimable(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
Stick to ur win to nil no......i know d odds are small that's why ure bringing other markets into it......even if na 1.3 odd total, play am. Na patience, we'll get there......
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by hhmmcj: 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
@Dayqunlay: e be like say time don reach wey u go create a private thread on "Whatsapp" for the selected few wey believe to keep trying and won't rush in to judge when your formula no solve d equation. Atleast for there u can take action on any hypocrite wey come onboard unlike here that dey open their flies infested mouth dey talk B.S.
I believe in dis formulae and the reason why I like wht u do here is that I love when me and a lot of people like me hammer bookie since wey only me no fit chop all their money. It gives me so much pleasure because dem don do me strong thing before and now. The only advise wey me I get for u b say, make u dey try dey put betta money when u wan play dis game. This 2k, 3k, 5k wey u dey put for game, me I no dey like am! Imagine When we all dey play 1.5 of 20k and above, the money wey person chop e go fit use am do better thing and all men go fit go jollificate after the show. I no dey play gamble for fun. I play to invest and profit as business. Loosing is part of it but I don't like to loose! I dey c myself using Alabi money doing something big in d near future. No jokes! All I'm saying is that "what's worth doing is worth doing well"

Its weekend here already! What is it gonna be?

1 Like

Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
hhmmcj:
@Dayqunlay: e be like say time don reach wey u go create a private thread on "Whatsapp" for the selected few wey believe to keep trying and won't rush in to judge when your formula no solve d equation. Atleast for there u can take action on any hypocrite wey come onboard unlike here that dey open their flies infested mouth dey talk B.S.
I believe in dis formulae and the reason why I like wht u do here is that I love when me and a lot of people like me hammer bookie since wey only me no fit chop all their money. It gives me so much pleasure because dem don do me strong thing before and now. The only advise wey me I get for u b say, make u dey try dey put betta money when u wan play dis game. This 2k, 3k, 5k wey u dey put for game, me I no dey like am! Imagine When we all dey play 1.5 of 20k and above, the money wey person chop e go fit use am do better thing and all men go fit go jollificate after the show. I no dey play gamble for fun. I play to invest and profit as business. Loosing is part of it but I don't like to loose! I dey c myself using Alabi money doing something big in d near future. No jokes! All I'm saying is that "what's worth doing is worth doing well"

Its weekend here already! What is it gonna be?
Yeah! My plan is to start staking 20-30k on 2odds when the season kicks off...its just that I can't stake my personal 20k on punting....that's why I wanna use this strategy to rake up some cash before the season starts....I will think about the whatsapp thingy. Thanks
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
Estimable:
Stick to ur win to nil no......i know d odds are small that's why ure bringing other markets into it......even if na 1.3 odd total, play am. Na patience, we'll get there......
The challenge I have with the two casted ticket is that, the two two teams that casted it were beaten at home by minnows 0-1........even a "win to nil" wudhave also lost. But I learnt two different lessons from the games....tomorrow is gonna be better. READY TO STAKE HIGH TOMORROW!!!!

1 Like

Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by hhmmcj: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Deyqunlay:

Yeah! My plan is to start staking 20-30k on 2odds when the season kicks off...its just that I can't stake my personal 20k on punting....that's why I wanna use this strategy to rake up some cash before the season starts....I will think about the whatsapp thingy. Thanks

Correct talk! Na now u yarn talk wey bring water for my eyes. No reason am at all. Money na money! Put your 20k and c wht d lord hath done. If I tell u that I have lost more than 50k since 3days here u will ask me if I am crazy; but I still tell u that I chop that money from 2days when we were on a 4days winning streak. but the spirit it willing to keep firing.
There's time for everything and no champion forever! In football, there's what we call "being in form" Before u will rack up dis change and hope for it to get to where u want it to be, maybe one of this ugly days will set in and u find out that u lost it all again and start from start. Be careful, start with 5k and test ur charm, if it enters, play the whole turnover and do it again; there u will know if your winning form is on. If your winning form is there, pls remain on the plan but stake high, and u will c that its all about your instinct and the aura of winning at the time.

My guy, I don't wanna talk much abeg...but we can make it if we try!

1 Like

Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by mrghost: 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
hhmmcj:

Correct talk! Na now u yarn talk wey bring water for my eyes. No reason am at all. Money na money! Put your 20k and c wht d lord hath done. If I tell u that I have lost more than 50k since 3days here u will ask me if I am crazy; but I still tell u that I chop that money from 2days when we were on a 4days winning streak. but the spirit it willing to keep firing.
There's time for everything and no champion forever! In football, there's what we call "being in form" Before u will rack up dis change and hope for it to get to where u want it to be, maybe one of this ugly days will set in and u find out that u lost it all again and start from start. Be careful, start with 5k and test ur charm, if it enters, play the whole turnover and do it again; there u will know if your winning form is on. If your winning form is there, pls remain on the plan but stake high, and u will c that its all about your instinct and the aura of winning at the time.
My guy, I don't wanna talk much abeg...but we can make it if we try!
FACT!

2 Likes

Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by RIchieSuazo(m): 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
Deyqunlay:

I DONT KNOW WHY SOME PEEPS JUST LOVE NEGATIVITY AND BAD BELLE..

TO ME, I DONT THINK OUR LOSSES IS SOMETHING WE SHOULD BE LAUGHING ABOUT BUT INSTEAD LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES AND FOCUS ON BETTER DAYS TO COME..

@DAYQUNLAY.. SEE EHN... I GO FOLLOW YOU WHEREVER YOU GO....
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by RIchieSuazo(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
RIchieSuazo:

I DONT KNOW WHY SOME PEEPS JUST LOVE NEGATIVITY AND BAD BELLE..

TO ME, I DONT THINK OUR LOSSES IS SOMETHING WE SHOULD BE LAUGHING ABOUT BUT INSTEAD LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES AND FOCUS ON BETTER DAYS TO COME..

THERE WILL BE BAD DAYS AND THERE WILL BE GOOD DAYS, ITS JUST LEFT FOR US TO MAKE THOSE GOOD DAYS BETTER

@DAYQUNLAY.. SEE EHN... I GO FOLLOW YOU WHEREVER YOU GO....

Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by kingofcasting(m): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin grin
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by godoluwa(m): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
lol. hmmmj or whatever ur monicker is, try & have good knowledge about punting. 1.01 dey cast. one of the most deadly method of betting is long term rollover especially with long accummulation. many factors affect the outcome of a match. I percieved that u r bitter about my comment but u can ask d op if I used to mail him or not whenever d need be. u too can contribute to the game by analyzing it with the op. even if deyqunlay create any whatsapp group, people will surely frustrate him to close the group. stop spewing shiit & think of the ways to assist the op. I owe nobody any fuccking apology. quote me & i will prove u wrong
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Its alright guys, Godoluwa and that crazy kingofcasting na my paddy....ALL NA FUN!

1 Like

Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by Kingmanny88(m): 1:21am On Jul 11, 2015
Deyqunlay:
Una see wetin Aberdeen do me.....pure hediots!
Men, dude u tried for this HT/FT ish oh.
Can you be helping out with it occasionally, cos I really am interested?
Many thanks.
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by hhmmcj: 4:07am On Jul 11, 2015
ANY INTERESTED PERSON IS HIGHLY INVITED TO PARTICATE.
Game will start very soon!

Type of bet: Accumulator
Total betting amount: 7400.00
Bonus: 0.00
Possible Win: 11514.40
Won: 0.00

1. 11.07.15 06:00AM
Northcote City - Oakleigh Cannons (Second Team win to nill)
Customer type: No @ 1.18
Result:

2. 11.07.15 06:00AM
Avondale Heights SC - North Geelong Warriors SC (Second Team win to nill)
Customer type: No @ 1.07
Result:

3. 12.07.15 06:00AM
Melbourne Knights - South Melbourne (First Team win to nill)
Customer type: No @ 1.12
Result:

4. 11.07.15 05:45AM
Lambton Jaffas FC - Hamilton Olympic FC (Second Team win to nill)
Customer type: No @ 1.10
Result:

GOOD LUCK!
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by hhmmcj: 5:09am On Jul 11, 2015
godoluwa:
lol. hmmmj or whatever ur monicker is, try & have good knowledge about punting. 1.01 dey cast. one of the most deadly method of betting is long term rollover especially with long accummulation. many factors affect the outcome of a match. I percieved that u r bitter about my comment but u can ask d op if I used to mail him or not whenever d need be. u too can contribute to the game by analyzing it with the op. even if deyqunlay create any whatsapp group, people will surely frustrate him to close the group. stop spewing shiit & think of the ways to assist the op. I owe nobody any fuccking apology. quote me & i will prove u wrong

ALL GAMES DEY CAST! WE DEY ONLY TRY TO MINIMIZE OUR RISK TO THE LOWEST MINIMUM THATS WHY WE DEY RUN THIS ROUTE. ALL MEN GO AGREE SAY CHELSEA GO HAMMER HULL CITY, BUT NA WHEN MATCH START NAI WE GO KNOW WHO GET THE MOTIVATION PASS. I NO DEY VEX ABOUT WETIN U TALK, BUT I DEY DISAPPOINTED SAY U GO MAKE SUCH REMARK AS SOON AS THINGS GO WRONG. ALL THE PEOPLE WEY PLAY THE GAME ARE ALREADY HURT SAY D GAME NO DROP AND SOME ARE TRYING TO PUT THE FRUSTRATION SOMEWHERE AND WETIN U DEY DO NA LIKE SAY U DEY FUEL THE MATTER. ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME B4 OTHERS GO FOLLOW U DEY DROP HARSH WORDS WEY BADDEST PASS YOUR OWN WHEN E BE SAY ALL WE NEED NOW NA HEALING AND MAKE WE REGROUP. "BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME" NA FINE WORD WEY DEY BOOST MORALE OF ANY COMPETITOR AND WE ALL ARE HERE BECAUSE WE DEY ALL CHASE PRICE MONEY.

I WAKE UP DIS MORNING AND E BE LIKE SAY U DEY MY MIND WEN U TALK ABOUT "SHARING AND CONTRIBUTION" AND I LIKE THAT PART OF YOUR MESSAGE. NOBODY SABI PASS EVN FOR THIS GAME. IMAGINE MAKE YOU, ME AND 5 OTHER GUYS TRY, TAKE ALL THE TIME AND FORECAST JUST ONE GAME WEY GO GIVE US 1.07 OR 1.1 AND ALL OF US BRING THESE GAMES, REVIEW AND PLAY AM, I NO THINK SAY WE GO DEY LOOSE AT ALL. JUST ONE GAME! YOU DONT NEED TO FORECAST 2. JUST SPEND ALL YOUR DAY REVIEWING THAT GAME UNTIL U ARE CONVINCED IN YOUR SOUL THAT YOU FIT STEAL CENTRAL BANK TREASURY TAKE PLAY THE GAME AND YOU SURE SAY E GO DROP. I BELIEVE SAY MOST HERE NA COMMERCIAL STUDENTS WAY BACK IN SCHOOL because I CAN SEE WHY ALL OF UNA LIKE MONEY TOO MUCH AND I BELIEVE SAY UR TEACHER TEACH YOU "CO-OPERATION" AND YOU STILL REMEMBER THE DEFINITION. BUT NA WETIN WE NEED HERE SO WE CAN MAKE THIS THREAD ONE OF THE BEST MONEY MAKING THREAD ON THIS NAIRALAND.

DEQUNLAY DEY TRY BUT MAYBE ITS TOO MUCH FOR HIM TO CARRY ALL MEN RESPONSIBILITY AND THATS WHY HIS PRONE TO MAKE MISTAKES. MAKE WE SHARE THE LOAD AND MAKE EVERY VOLUNTEER BE RESPONSIBLE FOR WETIN DEY HAPPEN HERE AND I BELIEVE SAY THINGS GO BETTER.

EHENNN...YOU SAY ME DEY SPEW SH**T! IF I CATCH YOU cool cool
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 11, 2015
hhmmcj:

Result:

Result:

Result:

Result:

GOOD LUCK!
Followed with 3k.

I just finished forecasting, mk I wait mk this one green first.

1 Like

Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by hhmmcj: 6:06am On Jul 11, 2015
Deyqunlay:

Followed with 3k.

NO NWAH!!!! I DEY FOLLOW THE GAME ONLINE SEF... MAKE E GREEN MAKE WE PURSUE JAPANESE LEAGUE DIS MORNING. I DEY VEX BAD COS I COULDNT SLEEP WELL LAST NIGHT!

MY MIND ON THE MONEY...MONEY ON MY MIND
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by Estimable(m): 6:35am On Jul 11, 2015
hhmmcj:

NO NWAH!!!! I DEY FOLLOW THE GAME ONLINE SEF... MAKE E GREEN MAKE WE PURSUE JAPANESE LEAGUE DIS MORNING. I DEY VEX BAD COS I COULDNT SLEEP WELL LAST NIGHT!

MY MIND ON THE MONEY...MONEY ON MY MIND
LOo°ÚÚÚ°ol! Bad guy.....GREENISH meridian
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by hhmmcj: 6:48am On Jul 11, 2015
Estimable:

LOo°ÚÚÚ°ol! Bad guy.....GREENISH meridian

LOL... DEY THERE!!!

BOIZ ARE NOT SMILING angry angry angry
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by Estimable(m): 7:01am On Jul 11, 2015
Deyqunlay:
Followed with 3k.
Melbourne is sunday match
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by hhmmcj: 7:11am On Jul 11, 2015
Estimable:

Melbourne is sunday match

BLOOD OF GOD!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I NO EVN SEE AM SEF!!!!
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 11, 2015
hhmmcj:

Result:

Result:

Result:

Result:

GOOD LUCK!
Why dem never play the LAMBTON game na.
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by Estimable(m): 7:36am On Jul 11, 2015
hhmmcj:

BLOOD OF GOD!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I NO EVN SEE AM SEF!!!!
E don enter......remaining d sunday match
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by hhmmcj: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2015
Estimable:

E don enter......remaining d sunday match

YEAH MEHN!!! BUT DIS KIND THING JUST DEY VEX ME SO...AND ALABI NO GO WAN PAY ME THE ONES WEY DON PLAY MAKE I DO INSTANT TURNOVER. THATS Y I LIKE BET365 BUT DEM NO DEY PLAY WIN TO NIL FOR SMALLER LEAGUE GAMES....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DEY VEX.. BILAHI-WALAHI-TALAHI
Re: Let's Make 10k/100k With #500/5k Within 10 Days With Sport Betting by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 11, 2015
hhmmcj:

YEAH MEHN!!! BUT DIS KIND THING JUST DEY VEX ME SO...AND ALABI NO GO WAN PAY ME THE ONES WEY DON PLAY MAKE I DO INSTANT TURNOVER. THATS Y I LIKE BET365 BUT DEM NO DEY PLAY WIN TO NIL FOR SMALLER LEAGUE GAMES....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DEY VEX.. BILAHI-WALAHI-TALAHI
me no see result for the fourth game oooo, where una dey see am?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (34) (Reply)

Ex-Chelsea Star Ramires Now Looks Totally Unrecognisable From His Chelsea Days / Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) / Ivan Zaborsky Struck By Lightning On Pitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.